Oh dear, never mind.

Started by Nick, January 14, 2022, 05:41:52 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Good old on January 14, 2022, 06:29:47 PM
Grasping at straws ,comes to mind. This is not even a new story. It wasn't deemed outside the rules when it happened.  And quiet honestly if the government had stuck at this kind of odd bottle and sandwich in a work break, there would be no problem. I don't blame them for trying, they are f—led and they know it. So any port in a storm.
There was definitely no dancing into the night It doesn't come near.
Oh, so it's down to how many glasses of wine drunk and how many sandwiches eaten at a venue then is it? That's a ridiculous attempt at a defence. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borchester

Grasping at straws ,comes to mind. This is not even a new story. It wasn't deemed outside the rules when it happened.  And quiet honestly if the government had stuck at this kind of odd bottle and sandwich in a work break, there would be no problem. I don't blame them for trying, they are f—led and they know it. So any port in a storm.

Of course there wasn't any dancing into the night. Starmer is a fully paid up member of the Dreary Bastards club. You only have to look at the pathetic git to realise that the reason his classmates stuck his head down the toilet was because the sad sod clearly enjoyed it.

As said, Bojo is well buggered, but I imagine that he will manage to land one or two thumps on the Brothers and Sisters on the way out.
Algerie Francais !

Good old

Quote from: cromwell on January 14, 2022, 06:39:39 PM
Well to be fair there is an urban myth that drinking alcohol through a straw gets you pissed faster.

Not bad, not bad ;D ;D ;D

cromwell

Well to be fair there is an urban myth that drinking alcohol through a straw gets you pissed faster.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Good old

There was definitely no dancing into the night It doesn't come near.

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on January 14, 2022, 05:41:52 PM
If this is true, Starmer is in for some serious stick 😂.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1549919/keir-starmer-news-labour-party-drinks-lockdown-boris-johnson-partygate/amp
I can't see this saving Boris' bacon, but it is nice to see Saddo Starmer get a kick in the balls as well :)
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.