gary neville and the labour party

Started by Thomas, January 15, 2022, 07:38:14 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

johnofgwent

Gary Who.

I fully understand that several politicians need their balls given a good kicking, and some need to learn better ball control, but I can't see this as a winning decision 
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Thomas

Thomas

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on January 15, 2022, 07:59:59 PM
All I know about Manchester is that it is outside the M25 and already has a mayor called Andy Burnham, who seems quite popular.
So where does Gary Neville come in to this?
you need to ask cromwell borkie , i cant stop laughing.

I wonder if bojos rat like cunning has forced gary neville on the labour party and gina millar to stand against labour with her new party.

I tell you borkie , no matter how bad the press gets for bojo each day , he must go to bed laughing at the state of the labour party.

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on January 15, 2022, 07:38:14 PM
Gary Neville 'considering Manchester mayoral campaign' after joining Labour party

Premier League winning defender Gary Neville has reportedly joined the Labour party, and is considering running as Labour's candidate for Greater Manchester mayor in 2024.

According to Shadow Culture Secretary Lucy Powell, the two have discussed the potential for the Manchester United legend to run on a number of occasions.
In a tweet, the MP said: "Very pleased @GNev2 has finally joined Labour. It's something he and I have been discussing for a while. Personally think he's more than capable of navigating (well, steaming) his way through the world of politics!"

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/gary-neville-considering-manchester-mayoral-campaign-after-joining-labour-party/205314

@ cromwell. Facking hell mate , i just saw this. This day cannae get any better.:D

All I know about Manchester is that it is outside the M25 and already has a mayor called Andy Burnham, who seems quite popular.
So where does Gary Neville come in to this?
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Thomas

Gary Neville 'considering Manchester mayoral campaign' after joining Labour party

Premier League winning defender Gary Neville has reportedly joined the Labour party, and is considering running as Labour's candidate for Greater Manchester mayor in 2024.

According to Shadow Culture Secretary Lucy Powell, the two have discussed the potential for the Manchester United legend to run on a number of occasions.
In a tweet, the MP said: "Very pleased @GNev2 has finally joined Labour. It's something he and I have been discussing for a while. Personally think he's more than capable of navigating (well, steaming) his way through the world of politics!"

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/gary-neville-considering-manchester-mayoral-campaign-after-joining-labour-party/205314

@ cromwell. Facking hell mate , i just saw this. This day cannae get any better.:D