Todays the day the Teddy bears

Started by cromwell, January 18, 2022, 12:16:49 PM

« previous - next »

B0ycey

Quote from: cromwell on January 18, 2022, 12:16:49 PM
get lined up on your bed,and if they're not in the alloted place do you shout and scream at your servants?  God help us but all these are the people of privelige and power too..

Been a funny old couple of years and I thought 2022 might be brighter,anyway please add other execrable creatures like entitled Andy and why they should be on ze list,bit of humour wouldn't go amiss either. :)
It has always been the elite vs the serf. As if some servant got an ear full because the teddies were put on the bed in the wrong order.

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on January 18, 2022, 12:16:49 PM
get lined up on your bed,and if they're not in the alloted place do you shout and scream at your servants?  God help us but all these are the people of privelige and power too..

Been a funny old couple of years and I thought 2022 might be brighter,anyway please add other execrable creatures like entitled Andy and why they should be on ze list,bit of humour wouldn't go amiss either. :)

To be honest, the thing that has struck me is how quiet everything has been.

This flu has limped on but it is not exactly the Black Death. Randy Andy has been making a fool of himself over a teenage girl and should be left to have a free and open discussion with the Master at Arms and a couple of bootnecks. It is disgusting but the world has not stopped turning. And Boris looks as though he has fallen flat on his face, but it will be fun seeing what he does next.

So not a lot going on really.
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?