Mandatory vaccines in the NHS

Started by Barry, January 18, 2022, 03:53:26 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on January 19, 2022, 05:58:36 PM
He didn't need a vaccination, then. He's fine.
Yeah well he's another begs to differ.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

B0ycey

Quote from: papasmurf on January 19, 2022, 06:24:19 PM
Which variant?

All variants. It is part of Operation Red Meat. We are going to have to live with the virus and a review is looking into seeing if we still need to self isolate from March.

papasmurf

Quote from: B0ycey on January 19, 2022, 06:16:46 PM
@Barry

As if you're blood isn't boiling enough, how about some Javid logic. Mandatory vaccinations for the NHS and no isolation for people with Covid. Is this virus dangerous or not?
Which variant?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

B0ycey

@Barry

As if you're blood isn't boiling enough, how about some Javid logic. Mandatory vaccinations for the NHS and no isolation for people with Covid. Is this virus dangerous or not?

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on January 18, 2022, 06:58:00 PM
No you wont you'll express an opinion and as with your other post where you tell us we were wrong all along and we can thank you later just another opinion which many differ with.

https://www.itv.com/news/granada/2022-01-18/preston-grandad-who-nearly-died-in-intensive-care-urges-everyone-to-get-covid-jab
He didn't need a vaccination, then. He's fine.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on January 19, 2022, 05:26:41 PM
Gosh, so maybe the Nuremberg trials never happened, hey Cromwell?
Nuremberg happened as did the Nazis,covid has no connection.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on January 19, 2022, 04:55:15 PM
And Barry ponders why I wont engage,you're blind to all but your conspiracy theories

Gosh, so maybe the Nuremberg trials never happened, hey Cromwell?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on January 19, 2022, 04:55:15 PM
And Barry ponders why I wont engage,you're blind to all but your conspiracy theories

I wouldn't worry about it some mad American tried to convince me we aren't signed upto the Nuremberg code. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on January 19, 2022, 04:50:07 PM
Yeah, thanks for the opinion piece from Fullfact, which isn't worth the disk space it's stored in.  Do you think they and ITV are an authority on facts?

Here is a quote and a link to the Nuremberg Code, as published by the US government.

"This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be
so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element
of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and
should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter
involved, as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter
element requires that, before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental
subject, there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment;
the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably
to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person, which may possibly come from his
participation in the experiment."

You are welcome to explain why this is not an acceptable code, or if it never happened, but I ain't reading bullshite from Fullfact.

https://history.nih.gov/download/attachments/1016866/nuremberg.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1589152811742&api=v2

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 19, 2022, 04:39:25 PM
Not having an Internet presence is nothing unusual.

Yes, it's unusual to have no presence at all.  Facebook alone has 44 million UK users.  Now add all the other platforms, and it leaves only a small minority.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on January 19, 2022, 04:27:33 PM
Funny how you have a conspiracy theory for every eventuality,I have no arsebook or lumped in and no I'm not an actor.

Go on your a freeman of the land are you.....rely on common law?

And btw your other conspiracy theory on the nuremberg code more cobblers. 

https://fullfact.org/health/nuremberg-code-covid/

Yeah, thanks for the opinion piece from Fullfact, which isn't worth the disk space it's stored in.  Do you think they and ITV are an authority on facts?

Here is a quote and a link to the Nuremberg Code, as published by the US government.

"This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be
so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element
of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and
should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter
involved, as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter
element requires that, before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental
subject, there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment;
the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably
to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person, which may possibly come from his
participation in the experiment."

You are welcome to explain why this is not an acceptable code, or if it never happened, but I ain't reading bullshite from Fullfact.

https://history.nih.gov/download/attachments/1016866/nuremberg.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1589152811742&api=v2

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on January 19, 2022, 04:21:21 PM
Funny how the internet comes up with nothing on Peter Narge.  No Facebook, no Linkedin, not a thing.  Probably another actor.
Not having an Internet presence is nothing unusual. 
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: Scott777 on January 19, 2022, 04:21:21 PM
Funny how the internet comes up with nothing on Peter Narge.  No Facebook, no Linkedin, not a thing.  Probably another actor.
Funny how you have a conspiracy theory for every eventuality,I have no arsebook or lumped in and no I'm not an actor.

Go on your a freeman of the land are you.....rely on common law?

And btw your other conspiracy theory on the nuremberg code more cobblers.  

https://fullfact.org/health/nuremberg-code-covid/

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on January 19, 2022, 03:34:44 PM
20 seconds in on the itv video

Funny how the internet comes up with nothing on Peter Narge.  No Facebook, no Linkedin, not a thing.  Probably another actor.