You populists cannot change a thing

Started by Sheepy, January 19, 2022, 01:35:25 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 19, 2022, 03:20:38 PM
Not that Boris needed to deliver some good news or anything (cough)

But hey lets rejoice . There is light at the end of the tunnel and if the only thing this does is stops Saddo Khan in his tracks with his mad mask wearing directives from County Hall then its a result .

Everyone back in the office could be a challenge though , not many trains running and the little khant wants to double charge anyone with a motor .

A step in the right direction 
Sorry SW but you are also in for a surprise

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10419203/Sadiq-Khan-says-Londoners-wearing-masks-Tube-buses-Boris-Johnson-ends-rule.html
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

B0ycey

Quote from: HDQQ on January 19, 2022, 07:24:48 PM
Big mistake to relax the rules so soon. Today there were 108,069 cases reported and 359 deaths.

Omicron might be less severe for many people but while it's so widespread the chances for it to mutate into something more dangerous are higher.
You sometimes need to peel back the story to reach a conclusion. Boris Johnsons main back benchers supporters right now are those who voted against Plan B to begin with it. Makes perfect sense to go against the logic he spent two years promoting if it means he has the support needed to keep his job. Not to mention it is yet another story for the front pages. Operation Red Meat in full swing!

Sheepy

Quote from: HDQQ on January 19, 2022, 07:24:48 PM
Big mistake to relax the rules so soon. Today there were 108,069 cases reported and 359 deaths.

Omicron might be less severe for many people but while it's so widespread the chances for it to mutate into something more dangerous are higher.
On the ball as always Ducky, how many people die in a normal day and how many died of Covid? as it seems nobody dies of anything but Covid these days. No winter flu no Cancer or anything else it seems.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

HDQQ

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on January 19, 2022, 04:13:15 PM
And I think you need to look again.......it's a week tomorrow. :P
Yes I know tou are right, I found Sheepy's link a bit ambidextrous ;) . But, as you know, I'm exempt, so I've come to a compromise. I wear it over my mouth. Sometimes.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Barry on January 19, 2022, 02:00:10 PM
No mask in the shops tomorrow. Hallelujah.
And I think you need to look again.......it's a week tomorrow. :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 19, 2022, 03:20:38 PM

But hey lets rejoice . There is light at the end of the tunnel and if the only thing this does is stops Saddo Khan in his tracks with his mad mask wearing directives from County Hall then its a result .

Everyone back in the office could be a challenge though , not many trains running and the little khant wants to double charge anyone with a motor .

The poor little sod can't handle good news. He will probably blame Trump and then well, what else does the sad little git do?
Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on January 19, 2022, 02:24:36 PM
You are one of the reasons I will be avoiding shops.
Don't worry Smurf, I'll be in Kent with sensible people like Sheepbrain.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on January 19, 2022, 02:00:10 PM
You are one of the reasons I will be avoiding shops.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on January 19, 2022, 01:56:11 PM
Neither is seeing kids on ventilators because of idiots like you. Because you would rather see their immune systems damaged. 
Sheepy just what bullshine are you on about?

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on January 19, 2022, 01:51:14 PM
Sheepy stop lying about me. (Lots of people see me, on a regular basis, including my neighbours, my wife and I have been going to week ends away where Covididiots and the unvaccinated are not allowed and everyone attending has had a negative Covid test with 36 hours of arrival.  I also do not have any curtains to twitch.
It is also VERY obvious you have no idea what being one of the extremely clinical vulnerable is, it is not joking matter.
Neither is seeing kids on ventilators because of idiots like you. Because you would rather see their immune systems damaged.  
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on January 19, 2022, 01:40:16 PM
I am sure you will be missed Smurphy. Oh well maybe not because nobody has seen you for two years only the curtain twitching and watching the neighbours.
Sheepy stop lying about me. (Lots of people see me, on a regular basis, including my neighbours, my wife and I have been going to week ends away where Covididiots and the unvaccinated are not allowed and everyone attending has had a negative Covid test with 36 hours of arrival.  I also do not have any curtains to twitch.
It is also VERY obvious you have no idea what being one of the extremely clinical vulnerable is, it is not joking matter.