Main Menu

Happy but dead.

Started by Nick, January 19, 2022, 04:01:29 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 24, 2022, 05:53:32 PM
That is why have one of these tools to hand combined seat belt cutter and tool for breaking car windows.

Very wise.  But is there a tool for stopping a vaccine-induced cardiac arrest?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: HDQQ on January 24, 2022, 04:38:11 PM
Seatbelts have saved many thousands of lives over the years, especially since wearing them was made compulsory. Yet I wouldn't be surprised to learn that they'd caused a handful of deaths - for example people trapped by the belts when the car catches fire or plunges under water. There's a downside to almost everything in this world. I always wear seatbelts and I willingly had all three vaccine jabs as soon as I was able.

It's a ridiculous comparison.

1. A seatbelt cannot harm you, and there are no risks after you finish driving, but the long term effects of the jab are unknown.
2. Everyone is at risk from car accidents, but the jab cannot save the life of most people (who are not at any risk from Moronic virus).
3. Seatbelts have been used for decades, but the jabs are experimental until 2023.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: HDQQ on January 24, 2022, 04:38:11 PM
 Yet I wouldn't be surprised to learn that they'd caused a handful of deaths - for example people trapped by the belts when the car catches fire or plunges under water. There's a downside to almost everything in this world. 
That is why have one of these tools to hand combined seat belt cutter and tool for breaking car windows.

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

HDQQ

Seatbelts have saved many thousands of lives over the years, especially since wearing them was made compulsory. Yet I wouldn't be surprised to learn that they'd caused a handful of deaths - for example people trapped by the belts when the car catches fire or plunges under water. There's a downside to almost everything in this world. I always wear seatbelts and I willingly had all three vaccine jabs as soon as I was able.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on January 20, 2022, 08:37:46 AM
"Bald and Bankrupt" on Youtube commented  one of the effects of long covid he had was his "tackle" ceased to work. He as far as I am aware he  has not commented yet if he "tackle" is fully functional again.

I'm able to state for the record that all manner of anticoagulants and heart rate limiters on top of Long Covid, heart failure and a stroke have utterly failed to provide problems in that direction.

However, as I have pointed out, I am of Viking ethnicity. Our degree of ... capability ... under such duress is the stuff of (Norse) legend
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on January 20, 2022, 08:27:39 AM
Not sure, but the Iranian Variant seems fun.

It was bad enough having the anticoagulant injection into the stomach veins ....
"Bald and Bankrupt" on Youtube commented  one of the effects of long covid he had was his "tackle" ceased to work. He as far as I am aware he  has not commented yet if he "tackle" is fully functional again.

johnofgwent

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-and-blood-clotting/covid-19-vaccination-and-blood-clotting

The government seem less than happy to cite references for their propaganda or in which country the deaths occurred in but they have at least admitted the facts

but it seems it's the AZ one that causes the clots. 
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts on January 19, 2022, 10:16:40 PM
How many fatal blood clot cases say per 100,000, have there been and which Vaccines have caused them?

Not sure, but the Iranian Variant seems fun. 

It was bad enough having the anticoagulant injection into the stomach veins ....

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on January 19, 2022, 10:16:40 PM
How many fatal blood clot cases say per 100,000, have there been and which Vaccines have caused them?
As far as I am aware, in Britain none caused by Covid vaccines.

Nick

Quote from: Barry on January 19, 2022, 07:00:11 PM
Oh, did she die of dementia, Nick? It said she choked to death. It was quite clear.
No she died from Covid which brought on the choking.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on January 19, 2022, 09:09:52 PM
Since we are talking about individual cases, Hazel O'Conner had the clot shot on 18th December, then fell into a coma on 9th Jan, with a brain haemorrhage.  As we know, the shot does cause clots, but obviously it's all a coincidence.
How many fatal blood clot cases say per 100,000, have there been and which Vaccines have caused them? 

Scott777

Since we are talking about individual cases, Hazel O'Conner had the clot shot on 18th December, then fell into a coma on 9th Jan, with a brain haemorrhage.  As we know, the shot does cause clots, but obviously it's all a coincidence.

Scott777

Quote from: cromwell on January 19, 2022, 05:43:16 PM
The very fact you had it as did many proves it exists.

Not quite.  A belief is not the same as proof.  Many people believe in God, but cannot prove it.  I believe I had Covid.  I'm sure you would say you've had many colds, but did you ever prove it?

Barry

Quote from: Nick on January 19, 2022, 06:56:04 PM
Virtually everyone who dies from dementia either chokes to death or suffocates.
Oh, did she die of dementia, Nick? It said she choked to death. It was quite clear.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: Barry on January 19, 2022, 05:46:39 PM
No, she choked to death, the article says so.
Virtually everyone who dies from dementia either chokes to death or suffocates. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.