Main Menu

Happy but dead.

Started by Nick, January 19, 2022, 04:01:29 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 25, 2022, 02:26:43 PM
I have linked to the video, frankly you need to stop being a deluded prat.

So he pointed to 5 unvaccinated patients, and 6 are in ICU.  Let me help you with the maths.  6 - 5 = ?  How many vaccinated?  You said they were all unvaccinated.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on January 25, 2022, 02:18:19 PM
What was the doctor's name?  Dr May Dup?  Or Dr Pepper?  Or was it Dr Snuffleupagus?
I have linked to the video, frankly you need to stop being a deluded prat.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 25, 2022, 12:44:30 PM
If you bothered to watch national TV news one part yesterday came from inside an ICU with the doctor in charge pointing physically to each patient and they were all unvaccinated.  Call him a liar and I hope he sues you.
What was the doctor's name?  Dr May Dup?  Or Dr Pepper?  Or was it Dr Snuffleupagus?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on January 25, 2022, 01:14:48 PM
Maybe, but at least they didn't spend their 20s wearing seat belts
Neither did I. 

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on January 25, 2022, 09:11:51 AM
Really? Out of the many many millions of Covid vaccinations given in Britain serious side effects have been miniscule in number.

Hospital beds currently occupied by patients with Covid have the vast majority of them are unvaccinated.

I am afraid the anti-vaxxers need psychiatric counselling.

Maybe, but at least they didn't spend their 20s wearing seat belts
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on January 25, 2022, 12:47:03 PM
I heard something about that. Let's not even mention patient confidentiality. Still awaiting your link. ::)
Video at link:-   https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/health-60116743

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on January 25, 2022, 12:46:47 PM
You really do need psychiatric assessment. (I mean that seriously.) I am fed up with the free rein anti vaxxers are being given when they should be barred from internet access.
That is, frankly, a very nasty personal attack. (Frankly and seriously) 
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on January 25, 2022, 12:46:47 PM
You really do need psychiatric assessment. (I mean that seriously.) I am fed up with the free rein anti vaxxers are being given when they should be barred from internet access.
Hot news, a guy in Cornwall thinks people with views that don't agree with his should be banned from the Internet. Muppet.
† The end is nigh †

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on January 25, 2022, 12:44:30 PM
If you bothered to watch national TV news one part yesterday came from inside an ICU with the doctor in charge pointing physically to each patient and they were all unvaccinated.  Call him a liar and I hope he sues you.
I heard something about that. Let's not even mention patient confidentiality. Still awaiting your link. ::)
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on January 25, 2022, 11:18:35 AM
More breaking news.

Elvis Presley dies of Covid, because he was unvaccinated.

A source said today that Elvis died within the last 6 hours.  PANIC.  FEAR.

Story, courtesy of P. Smurf:

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on January 25, 2022, 10:56:55 AM
If someone in charge of an ICU unit claimed they are all unvaccinated, then they are a liar.  Show me evidence. 

Scott777

More breaking news.

Elvis Presley dies of Covid, because he was unvaccinated.

A source said today that Elvis died within the last 6 hours.  PANIC.  FEAR.

Story, courtesy of P. Smurf:

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on January 25, 2022, 10:43:42 AM
I  am NOT peddling fake news. Are you calling the people in charge of ICU units liars? In one case yesterday ALL the covid patients in an ICU were unvaccinated.
Link please?

Here's one for you, in the meantime - https://fullfact.org/health/unvaccinated-icu-channel4-icnarc/

Your assertion could be true if one patient was in that particular ICU unjabbed, of course.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Breaking news: expert says the ICUs are full of unvaccinated people.

Source:

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 25, 2022, 10:43:42 AM
I  am NOT peddling fake news. Are you calling the people in charge of ICU units liars? In one case yesterday ALL the covid patients in an ICU were unvaccinated.
Also wait and see about what?  What cases of people who have been vaccinated have long term damage, set against getting on for a million suffering from long Covid.
You need to take your tin-foil hat off and leave your Faraday cage.

If someone in charge of an ICU unit claimed they are all unvaccinated, then they are a liar.  Show me evidence.  (Excuse me if I don't wait, because I need to watch some paint drying).

Wait until people get other illnesses, due to damaged immune systems.  Then you can say something meaningful, rather than this: 💩