Main Menu

Happy but dead.

Started by Nick, January 19, 2022, 04:01:29 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on January 25, 2022, 03:41:23 PM
That was just one of many examples nationally. That fact remains the unvaccinated now make up the bulk of Covid 19 cases in hospital.  You can nit-pick as much as you like. Cases of Cognitive Dissonance like yours are very difficult to cure.
can you provide the evidence for that please?

I read only 26% of adults in hospital are unvaccinated. I think you are regurgitating the very same media you constantly complain lie.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on January 27, 2022, 02:32:35 PM
Remember the Grange Hospital doctor who said all the ICU patients were unvaccinated?
Those pesky FOI requests say different.

And to follow that, look what they've released now https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-60155097 Most people in welsh hospitals WITH covid are actually being treated for something else altogether. Given that the NHS now admit they are returning to using figures that say those who die through being decapitated by a hospital lift door are still included in the covid death figures if you test positive on entry...... why should we believe a word of it ?

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: Scott777 on January 27, 2022, 04:32:49 PM
Nice work.  So, estimating <5 as being 2.5, then there were 79 patients admitted to ICU, and 27% were unvaccinated.  Don't tell Smurf, it will make his brain hurt, cos people never lie or do fake news.
I think what's more interesting is nowhere does it say anyone actually went in there as a result of COVID. And by the way they came to within minutes of having 39 in their ICU with 3 jabs - thanks to my 3rd jab but a bit of quick thinking and power meditation under stress solved the problem well enough for me to be treated without the ICU getting involved. But it was an effing close thing at one point.

I wasn't the first to need emergency attention in Newport after the Pfizer Booster screwed respiration. From what the guy said to me whike we all waited to see how bad I was, I'm quite prepared to.out money down that at least one of those 38 was in there from booster complications having been boosted at the same place I was, the day before. God, I wonder if they were one of the ones who left feet first....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Scott777

"Anti-vax Olympic gold medalist Szilveszter Csollany dies of Covid, aged 51".

If only he had taken the prick, it might have saved him from the lurgy.  Oh, hang on, he had taken the prick.  Oops.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/antivax-covid-szilveszter-csollany-hungary-b2000002.html
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on January 27, 2022, 02:32:35 PM
Remember the Grange Hospital doctor who said all the ICU patients were unvaccinated?

Nice work.  So, estimating <5 as being 2.5, then there were 79 patients admitted to ICU, and 27% were unvaccinated.  Don't tell Smurf, it will make his brain hurt, cos people never lie or do fake news.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 26, 2022, 01:46:53 PM
Anti-vaxxers, are those who refuse to get vaccinated for reasons of bullshine and lies they have been stupid enough to believe touted by people who should frankly be jailed.

Cool.  Luckily I don't think there are any anti-vaxxers here, then.  Certainly not me.  All my reasons are sound.  We all know who the liars are around here.  Its the ones who keep posting fake news, and never have any evidence.  Oh dear, you seem to have forgotten to post evidence about your bizarre claims about unvaccinated patients.  🤣

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on January 26, 2022, 01:40:21 PM
Who are these 'anti-vaxxers' you keep on about?  Why is it relevant to this thread?  Maybe if you explain what it means.
Anti-vaxxers, are those who refuse to get vaccinated for reasons of bullshine and lies they have been stupid enough to believe touted by people who should frankly be jailed. 5 million people refusing to get vaccinated is madness.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 26, 2022, 12:17:56 PM
No it is a widespread held opinion based on the lies and bullshine  anti-vaxxers come out with.

Who are these 'anti-vaxxers' you keep on about?  Why is it relevant to this thread?  Maybe if you explain what it means.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on January 26, 2022, 12:04:42 PM
Do you have a link for that, or is it just Smurf-think?
No it is a widespread held opinion based on the lies and bullshine  anti-vaxxers come out with.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on January 26, 2022, 11:38:38 AM
I am being serious as well, anti-vaxxers have a serious mental problem.
Do you have a link for that, or is it just Smurf-think?
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on January 25, 2022, 12:49:02 PM
That is, frankly, a very nasty personal attack. (Frankly and seriously)
I am being serious as well, anti-vaxxers have a serious mental problem. 

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on January 25, 2022, 12:50:43 PM
Video at link:-  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/health-60116743
I'm always impressed by people who can talk with a tracheostomy tube inserted. It's a great skill.
The BBC have been taking lessons from Reuters and Pallywood. 
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 25, 2022, 03:41:23 PM
That fact remains the unvaccinated now make up the bulk of Covid 19 cases in hospital. 

Provide the evidence

Mod Edit

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on January 25, 2022, 03:02:19 PM
So he pointed to 5 unvaccinated patients, and 6 are in ICU.  Let me help you with the maths.  6 - 5 = ?  How many vaccinated?  You said they were all unvaccinated.
That was just one of many examples nationally. That fact remains the unvaccinated now make up the bulk of Covid 19 cases in hospital.  You can nit-pick as much as you like. Cases of Cognitive Dissonance like yours are very difficult to cure.