Is anyone surprised? Ukraine invaded

Started by T00ts, January 24, 2022, 01:31:11 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on February 24, 2022, 05:35:12 PM
Don't reply Thomas,you would do us all a favour . Yes your friend Putin, and the donor, that May , honoured is that who you mention.
:D

Did you see starmers heart warming address to the "nation "? My how we fackin laughed. I could hear the chinese money jingling in his begging bowl as he talked. Starmers friend xi .
?Crap as usual. The Balkans had international backing, and you know it. The Second World War what the f**k are you on
ok you are frothing at the mouth now good old , so let me indulge you one more time .

Heres what  you sarcastically said earlier...

Quoteeveryone has invaded a European neighbour freely going about its business.even though for nearly all it was hundreds of years ago.
hundreds of years ago , so not only do you not know history , but you clearly can't count.

the second world war wasnt hundreds of years ago , neither was the balkans.  Im not sure what your reply has to do with my retort.calm down dear , and try and post coherently.

QuoteAnd if Cromwell permits it Scotland was part of the Union, in1820 Union troops were used for all questions of order at that time anywhere in the Union, and even if that were not true you are still 200 years behind the times
was there no english in the army then in 1715  , 1745 , or 1820? There were all differnet nationalities over the centuries in many english armies , french  ,welsh , bretons ,  irish flemish etc , that invaded scotland , would that then mean they werent english armies?

Honestly good old give it up mate. Lets take further historical education for you to the other thread ok.

QuotePlease don't answer run off ,I'm fed up up with your drivel.

im sure you are good old. Another big event in world politics ,and you and your labour party are still out begging for friends........well except the chinese of course.

I dont mind politicians taking a few quid here and there , but the labour party ones are so cheaply bought .

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on February 24, 2022, 05:28:09 PM
Well look at this .Barry gardiner and the labour party start sweating profusely. :D

All that dirty chinese and russian money floating about  the big two uk parties.

Taiwan defence ministry says 9 Chinese planes have entered defence zone

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/taiwan-defence-ministry-says-9-chinese-planes-have-entered-defence-zone/234342

The only point you make is that Barry Gardener, and the Labour Party . Along with the Tory party were  taken for a ride by a Chinese national working in the interests of their own government. Of course compared to the millions of Russian. money in Tory coffers Gardener received a pittance. And of course a blind eyed attitude to laundering Russian,dough, has backfired big time as it has led to us trusting Putin, far to much.
Quiet honestly this all comes down to thinking eitherPutin, or the Chinese could ever be trusted to operate in a normal fashion in anyway whatsoever in this country,the sooner we put an end to trying to work on normal terms with bothcountries the better . Normal being the terms used for our trusted associates.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on February 24, 2022, 05:00:32 PM

here are pictures of the azov battalion, a militant neo-nazi group that was formally incorporated into ukraine's military after the 2014 US-backed coup
Don't be ridiculous, fake news, the EU and US wouldn't do that, Vlad is paranoid.  
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

T00ts

Sky news announces Chernobyl under Russian control.

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on February 24, 2022, 05:05:02 PM
Well sorry cromwell , i dont believe you. Like i say , if im wrong , then i will apologise , but i dont remember you criticisng the yanks foreign policy. Call it as you like  but its the truth.

Quick to jump in about putin and russia , largely silent on the yanks and thier behaviour , and that includes in uk domestic politics and referenda , including the northern ireland situation.

Fair enough if you can't find or can't be bothered posting proof.......
Well it's not like you've never criticised the Russians or us for leaving the eu and destroying European security is it .
Here's one of your links you posted
https://sluggerotoole.com/2020/05/09/russias-role-in-world-war-ii/#more-130246

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on February 24, 2022, 04:19:34 PM
If cromwell will permit me briefly to reply to this latest historical good old drivel , very quickly what are you on about three hundred years? :D

There were english soldiers stationed all thoughout scotland in the 18th century  , and english soldiers sent in to deal with the 1820 insurrection.  I could go on and give you yet another bloody nose , but you do the maths .

Anyway back on topic.

My friend putin? What about putins mates the chinese , the labour party donors? Are they the good guys in this when they give barry gardiner money , or are they bad?The balkans conflcit wasnt hundreds of years ago. The second world war itself? Is maths as well as history your weak point Fack sakes?

To be honest good old ,i couldnt really be arese replying to anything further.  It was just incoherent screaming. If you have a point to make do so.

Don't reply Thomas,you would do us all a favour . Yes your friend Putin, and the donor, that May , honoured is that who you mention. ?Crap as usual. The Balkans had international backing, and you know it. The Second World War what the F@@@ are you on ? And if Cromwell permits it Scotland was part of the Union, in1820 Union troops were used for all questions of order at that time anywhere in the Union, and even if that were not true you are still 200 years behind the times . Please don't answer run off ,I'm fed up up with your drivel.

Barry

Quote from: Thomas on February 24, 2022, 05:05:02 PM
Well sorry cromwell , i dont believe you. Like i say , if im wrong , then i will apologise , but i dont remember you criticisng the yanks foreign policy. Call it as you like  but its the truth.
Cromwell may not have done that, but he has made it clear that he considers Yankee land to be an open loony bin and mad as a box of frogs.
I put their current leadership in the same category. Are you wishing Trump was back yet? - the World was a far safer place.
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on February 24, 2022, 05:23:59 PM
Here you go again Vlad , can do what he likes. Cos our Tony ,was out of line. So let's have mayhem shall we .because all history can be repeated with nothing learned. Still Vald good, US and U.K. bad AhThomas , Another little diversion with Starmer, par for the course then.
Well look at this .Barry gardiner and the labour party start sweating profusely. :D

All that dirty chinese and russian money floating about  the big two uk parties.

Taiwan defence ministry says 9 Chinese planes have entered defence zone

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/taiwan-defence-ministry-says-9-chinese-planes-have-entered-defence-zone/234342

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on February 24, 2022, 05:17:03 PM
Yer like all those who said Putin was going to invade Ukraine. Drama Queens everyone .hang on he has invaded Ukraine.???

Absolute drama queen so you are. It wont make us love labour anymore good old , you do realise this?

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on February 24, 2022, 04:27:43 PM
what like tony blair assured us there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? That turned out to be another war game too didnt it?

Keir starmer has just announced the way to deal with russia is to take the uk back into the EU , and  follow brussells diktats. Thatll sort vlad out.

Here you go again Vlad , can do what he likes. Cos our Tony ,was out of line. So let's have mayhem shall we .because all history can be repeated with nothing learned. Still Vald good, US and U.K. bad AhThomas , Another little diversion with Starmer, par for the course then.

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on February 24, 2022, 04:29:05 PM
Dear god in heaven above , what an absolute fakin drama queen you are.

>:(
Yer like all those who said Putin was going to invade Ukraine. Drama Queens everyone .hang on he has invaded Ukraine.???

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on February 24, 2022, 05:01:49 PM
No Thomas I'm not going searching for where I criticised the Yanks in Iraq and elsewhere and the same of bush,I didn't recently post what do you think the yanks would do if Mexico made a military alliance with China and Russia.
I didn't condemn Bidens disastrous departure from Afghanistan in several different threads,if you missed them you need some glasses.

The only one being selective is you.

Quick to jump in about putin and russia , largely silent on the yanks and thier behaviour , and that includes in uk domestic politics and referenda , including the northern ireland situation.

Fair enough if you cant find or cant be bothered posting proof.......

Thomas

Im struggling to understand who is the good and bad guys in all this?

Is the uk on the side of the right wing neo nazis , and the commies bad , or do we need to wait for an american press release to let us make our minds up?

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on February 24, 2022, 04:53:38 PM
I know you condemned iraq ,( uk involvement in it i might add , nothing about the yanks) and blair, but the point im making is you are silent on american activites. You might call the ordianry people mad , but rarely if ever on this forum comment about their disasterous foreign policy.

Im not misrepresenting anything cromwell , like i say with you its often selective outrage.

On the subject of brexit , i have heard you complain bitterly about the EU , but not a fackin cheep on america and its stance on northern ireland. Thats all im saying.

Like i say , maybe i have missed some of it , but not by much i dont think.  If im presenting falshoods then by all means prove me wrong and show me where you have commented on american foreign policy ?
No Thomas I'm not going searching for where I criticised the Yanks in Iraq and elsewhere and the same of bush,I didn't recently post what do you think the yanks would do if Mexico made a military alliance with China and Russia.
I didn't condemn Bidens disastrous departure from Afghanistan in several different threads,if you missed them you need some glasses.

The only one being selective is you.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

here are pictures of the azov battalion, a militant neo-nazi group that was formally incorporated into ukraine's military after the 2014 US-backed coup