SKY News'PM wrote to me that he could not get involved': Nusrat Ghani urged Boris Johnson to investigate 'Muslimness' claims

Started by GBNews, January 24, 2022, 07:00:17 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

Quote from: News on January 24, 2022, 07:00:17 PM
'PM wrote to me that he could not get involved': Nusrat Ghani urged Boris Johnson to investigate 'Muslimness' claims

Conservative MP Nusrat Ghani has said Boris Johnson told her he "could not get involved" after she claimed to have been sacked because of concerns about her "Muslimness".

Source: 'PM wrote to me that he could not get involved': Nusrat Ghani urged Boris Johnson to investigate 'Muslimness' claims

I have to say it's pretty low of Cummings to play the Islam card after all this time
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

GBNews

'PM wrote to me that he could not get involved': Nusrat Ghani urged Boris Johnson to investigate 'Muslimness' claims

Conservative MP Nusrat Ghani has said Boris Johnson told her he "could not get involved" after she claimed to have been sacked because of concerns about her "Muslimness".

Source: 'PM wrote to me that he could not get involved': Nusrat Ghani urged Boris Johnson to investigate 'Muslimness' claims