Lord Agnew resigns

Started by T00ts, January 24, 2022, 09:11:54 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on January 24, 2022, 10:03:56 PM
but I have my doubts they want the keys to the door just yet.
look at the self entitled arrogance , as though the keys to number 10 were labours to take or leave as they personally see fit!

The only time you post on this forum is when the tories are having issues......and its typical of the labour party. No vision , no policies , nothing to offer except sit and lob hand grenades at the tories and hope you get a direct hit.

Someone said to me on a scottish forum a while back thats what labours role in the uk state is.......to get elected once every twenty years to implement one or two policies the tories wouldnt dare.....outside that , its more of the same managed decline and talentless schoolyard politics from career politicians and champagne socialsts.

No wonder you dont want the keys to number ten......the only time labour feel comfortbale in government is when they have been left the sunshine of an economic boom , balanced books and the ability to spend money like water. Dealing with all the shit like covid and many other issues as we have seen from the branch managers in wales is above labours pay grade.

I feel sorry for the poor buggers on the sink estates that continually put their faith in you. God help them when the likes of rachel reeve ( i will be tougher on benefits than the tories) and her fellow red tories get into power and start stabbing them in the back.

As for a labour supproter bleating about the tories anti fraud measures and trying to make political capital out of it....LMFAO. Liverpool croydon glasgow etc etc etc.

mind when blair called off fraud probes in his time in power regarding issues like billions going to saudi princes , the bernie eccelstone affair , cash for honours etc etc.

Instead of funding covid vaccines when the labour party next if ever get into power ......they should think about fuding amnesia drugs for the plebs.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on January 24, 2022, 09:11:54 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10436017/Treasury-minister-dramatically-QUITS-Covid-anti-fraud-measures.html

More drama which no doubt will send more shock waves of joy through Labour ranks. 
Given the amount of bleating from right wingers about what is in reality a small amount of benefit fraud, there should be an uproar from the same bleaters about the massive amount of fraud with the money used to prop up business during pandemic which apparently the government is going to make no attempt to recover.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Good old

Quote from: T00ts on January 24, 2022, 09:11:54 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10436017/Treasury-minister-dramatically-QUITS-Covid-anti-fraud-measures.html

More drama which no doubt will send more shock waves of joy through Labour ranks. The only thing is that reading this it seems that the Treasury is being called less than inadequate. Now Rishi carries the can there so his response will be interesting as he juggles for BJ's office, but to me it suggests more that there is a lack of intelligence/knowledge/common sense amongst Civil Servants and the general Whitehall cotterie who let's face it, actually run the country.

Well it is the governments own anti fraud measures he is lambasting . This is internal and a serious indictment of his own party allowing money to go down the drain. This isn't Civil servants it's all round incompetence and he as a minster should know only to well who's fault this situation is. Clearly  he wants nothing more to do with it.
As for Labour what they do in public might well be different to the situation in private. 
They might want Boris,s head but I have my doubts they want the keys to the door just yet.

T00ts

More drama which no doubt will send more shock waves of joy through Labour ranks. The only thing is that reading this it seems that the Treasury is being called less than inadequate. Now Rishi carries the can there so his response will be interesting as he juggles for BJ's office, but to me it suggests more that there is a lack of intelligence/knowledge/common sense amongst Civil Servants and the general Whitehall cotterie who let's face it, actually run the country.