Saving the dogs.

Started by Good old, January 26, 2022, 02:47:58 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on January 29, 2022, 01:40:16 PM
New Labour were fecked the day the likes of SRB knew we had told them the truth about its real agendas they were fronting.
well gerry says he might bomb a chip shop if boris rips up the protocol.

Fack knows what good old might do if srb doesnt vote labour.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on January 29, 2022, 01:36:23 PM
in good olds world sheep , constantly shouting at people and telling them they are stupid for voting brexit is how labour think they win hearts and minds.

i think good old and his ilk are in for another shock in two years time.

New Labour were fecked the day the likes of SRB knew we had told them the truth about its real agendas they were fronting. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on January 29, 2022, 01:32:04 PM
I think you have a short memory, your great leader said people can change their minds, a lot have and are now more for Brexit than ever, including Thomas after getting an insight of the real EU.
in good olds world sheep , constantly shouting at people and telling them they are stupid for voting brexit is how labour think they win hearts and minds.

i think good old and his ilk are in for another shock in two years time.

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on January 29, 2022, 01:25:54 PM
It dawns all right.
you think?

I await keir starmers and labour glorious election victory in 2 years time as it dawns on all the silly voters that they were wrong and anti democratic keir was right all along ,as they elect him and his party to overturn brexit.

Is this yet another go at the "silent majority" theme who we are told are goig to appear at the next election to overturn brexit? I mind you told us that in 2019.

QuoteBrexit voters , are not all about freedom, and if they were . It's fat to fire on that  issue,alone. The die hard yes. A big percentage were never die hards.

Brexit has to be about much more than just barking ,freedom.
Ah right , depsite quite clearly not understanding brexit at all , you can now tell me with confidence that a large percentage of those who voted brexit were never die hards?:D
We are no longer in the EU. So what .
we arent , but unfortunately for you and your labour party it is going to remain an issue at the forefront of politics for many years to come as my mate gerry says.
Brexit will be truely understood when it has justified its self by proving with so called freedom comes prosperity.
selling your soul to foreigners can never justify a quid in your pocket.

A bigger problem for labour is that they are so easily bought , while the english public arent.

QuoteThis is still a democracy with free speech .
unfortunately for labour , who as we know dont like democracy it certainly is , and the majority at the ballot box have disagreed with you now for 12 years in england and 15 in scotland.

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on January 29, 2022, 01:25:54 PM
It dawns all right. Brexit voters , are not all about freedom, and if they were . It's fat to fire on that  issue,alone. The die hard yes. A big percentage were never die hards.
We are no longer in the EU. So what . Brexit will be truely understood when it has justified its self by proving with so called freedom comes prosperity.
You lot will have to get used to being questioned, just as everybody has to take on Brexit, whether they wanted it or not. This is still a democracy with free speech . Don't say not me, your the one speaking for the brexiteers here.
And I notice ,that to question you lot, is to be deluded.  Yet to be a brexiteer is beyond reproach for some.
I think you have a short memory, your great leader said people can change their minds, a lot have and are now more for Brexit than ever, including Thomas after getting an insight of the real EU. 

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on January 29, 2022, 12:14:11 PM
Exactly. It never dawns on the deluded like good old that escaping the EU in itself is reward enough for brexiters  , never mind having to justify anything else.

They dont understand brexit , and never will , and they make that clear by every word they utter in defiance of it.

How many times did people like borkie tell remoaners that freedom cannot be costed in economic terms , and that brexiters voted for that freedom , not for ten bob in their back pockets?

It dawns all right. Brexit voters , are not all about freedom, and if they were . It's fat to fire on that  issue,alone. The die hard yes. A big percentage were never die hards.
We are no longer in the EU. So what . Brexit will be truely understood when it has justified its self by proving with so called freedom comes prosperity.
You lot will have to get used to being questioned, just as everybody has to take on Brexit, whether they wanted it or not. This is still a democracy with free speech . Don't say not me, your the one speaking for the brexiteers here. 
And I notice ,that to question you lot, is to be deluded.  Yet to be a brexiteer is beyond reproach for some.

Sheepy

Anyway, we really don't care what Boris, Blair, Macron, Starmer have told the EU they will do, unless democracy is fully implemented, then we will do it ourselves, Parliament is on thin ice as it is with its little stitch up. Every time you lot think you have us beaten using Parliament we will just turn up as we have proved many times and slap you back down for your power mongering. Freedom is democracy not some bunch of political aholes pretending they represent us. 

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on January 29, 2022, 12:16:47 PM
I don't think so. From where I sat in the front row in front of my TV it looked as though it was much more about getting another referendum in the hope of overthrowing the first one before it implemented.
exactly toots. They really do think the public are idiots to be fobbed off .

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on January 29, 2022, 12:12:02 PM
And you constantly distort the issue . Even if some might have wanted to overturn Brexit. The debate in Parliament was only ever about what form Brexit could best be implemented for the not just those that where completely sold on Brexit but for all those that not only didn't vote, but all those that not completely sold but leaned that way without wanting a complete total break.
keir starmer and labour position on brexit post 2016 was so comically inept that the majority of people including tony blair laughed at some of the stuff they came out with.

Talking about guff like remaining in the CU , which even blair said would be economic madness.

You and your ilk tried and failed to overturn brexit ,and the public judged you accordingly in 2019.

The idea you could offer some chancing BRINO and get away with it was laughable.

T00ts

Quote from: Good old on January 29, 2022, 12:12:02 PM
And you constantly distort the issue . Even if some might have wanted to overturn Brexit. The debate in Parliament was only ever about what form Brexit could best be implemented for the not just those that where completely sold on Brexit but for all those that not only didn't vote, but all those that not completely sold but leaned that way without wanting a complete total break.
I don't think so. From where I sat in the front row in front of my TV it looked as though it was much more about getting another referendum in the hope of overthrowing the first one before it implemented.

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on January 29, 2022, 11:58:29 AM
Those of us that have wanted to escape the EU waited 40 odd years. It took that long for the majority to realise just what we had been sold into. It may take that long to finally prove our worth in the wide world but remainers may just have to be as patient as we were.
Exactly. It never dawns on the deluded like good old that escaping the EU in itself is reward enough for brexiters  , never mind having to justify anything else.

They dont understand brexit , and never will , and they make that clear by every word they utter in defiance of it.

How many times did people like borkie tell remoaners that freedom cannot be costed in economic terms , and that brexiters voted for that freedom , not for ten bob in their back pockets?

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on January 29, 2022, 11:50:33 AM
How many times over the years have we addressed this nonsense that parliament had the lawfull position to overturn the brexit referendum?

Fack sake good old , how many time are you remoaners going to keep repeating the same guff over and over again and again?

The actions of many parliamentarians post 2016 to the 2019 clear out were a democratic disgrace.

We had your parliamentary supremacy versus the wrath of the electorate , and remind me  , who won?

The trouble with people like you is you constantly forget that little inconvenience in modern democracies that politicians can hide at times behind every trick and anti democratic nonsense they like ,but eventually you have to face the judgement of the people. That is what happened in 2019.

Cromwell has it spot on.

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on January 29, 2022, 10:35:30 AM
Well they have got Heidi. And it is does exude a very attractive aura of a wonderland. None of which is very political. It also only has virtually the same population as London. Now if we end up devolving to the point of city states maybe we could test pure democracy there.?

Slagging off the Swiss for being happy, now that does seem a little odd. 

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on January 29, 2022, 11:54:35 AM
Brexiters dont need to justify anything. Brexiters did the justifying over 5 different elections and a referendum from 2015 to 2019 , and won every time.

If you sore losing remainers and labour lovers want to change things , its you who need to do the justifying to win an election to change the status quo.

At the minute , you and your ilk are sitting on the sidelines crying the same bitter salty tears we have been watching now for the last 7 years .
Those of us that have wanted to escape the EU waited 40 odd years. It took that long for the majority to realise just what we had been sold into. It may take that long to finally prove our worth in the wide world but remainers may just have to be as patient as we were.

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on January 29, 2022, 11:20:52 AM

Anyway brexit was carried, all they need to do now is justify its coming by making it benefit this country in a way  that goes way beyond satisfying a heartfelt wish.
Brexiters dont need to justify anything. Brexiters did the justifying over 5 different elections and a referendum from 2015 to 2019 , and won every time.

If you sore losing remainers and labour lovers want to change things , its you who need to do the justifying to win an election to change the status quo.

At the minute , you and your ilk are sitting on the sidelines crying the same bitter salty tears we have been watching now for the last 7 years .