Parts Of Moderna Covid-19 Vaccine (mRNA-1273) Patented In 2018

Started by Scott777, January 28, 2022, 07:52:40 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 29, 2022, 01:35:00 PM
COVID-19 Vaccine Development: Behind the Scenes | NIH COVID-19 Research

Hmmm

There's that pesky NIH again.  Funding gain of function at the Wuhan lab, and researching rona vaccines, all before it escaped.  I think they were psychic.  😉
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: T00ts on January 29, 2022, 09:58:01 AM
Just perhaps this has been as much luck as anything. Or perhaps there is a higher power at work? :P

I guess we shall have to wait and see.  But don't forget, the lab leak was a conspiracy theory, and then accepted as conspiracy fact.  I predict we will see the same for this.  Watch this space.  😉
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on January 29, 2022, 09:22:37 AM
Having now looked more carefully into them, it seems 7 of the 8 patents were filed before 2020.  The other one (US 10,702,600) was filed in February 2020.  It's remarkable how it was entirely filed for patenting before the 'pandemic' was known to be a big threat.  It doesn't seem like 7 of 8 patents just happened to be for other things, and just happened to work for a specific vaccine for a specific virus.  Extraordinary.
Just perhaps this has been as much luck as anything. Or perhaps there is a higher power at work? :P

Scott777

Having now looked more carefully into them, it seems 7 of the 8 patents were filed before 2020.  The other one (US 10,702,600) was filed in February 2020.  It's remarkable how it was entirely filed for patenting before the 'pandemic' was known to be a big threat.  It doesn't seem like 7 of 8 patents just happened to be for other things, and just happened to work for a specific vaccine for a specific virus.  Extraordinary.

Barry

Don't quote me, but I think mRNA injections have been used prior to Covid as a therapy against cancer, by targeting the gene structure of the malignancy, thereby teaching the body to attack the cancer.
Maybe that answers it. I'll do some Googling tomorrow if I remember.
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Scott777 on January 28, 2022, 07:52:40 PM
Any ideas how that's possible?  Knowing what we know about the lurgy coming from a lab, funded by the NIH:  Does this also mean the vaccine was patented before it was released, i.e., that it was deliberately released with the intention of selling vaccines?  Or that they were just very very lucky to have patented the right vaccine, having no idea at all that the virus was coming?  Hmmm.

Please note, this is not a conspiracy theory, I just want to know how it could be patented before hand.

https://www.modernatx.com/patents
Now don't ask me for names etc but there was a talk (Dimbleby lecture?) since Covid by the woman honoured for producing the vaccine. She was very clear and I think she said that work had been done prior in what had been developing research which they were able take and extend, so they were able to bring forward the vaccine so quickly not because it was new so much as the urgent need produced the funding which is the only thing that slows research. In normal times with the usual funding problems it would have taken years. They have said since that the techniques used for this jab will allow treatments for other conditions/diseases. It was a longish lecture late last year(?) but very informative and interesting.

TBH I think they are always trying to predict new diseases surely that's the whole point of research..

Found it https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0012b15/the-richard-dimbleby-lecture-dame-sarah-gilbert

Scott777

Any ideas how that's possible?  Knowing what we know about the lurgy coming from a lab, funded by the NIH:  Does this also mean the vaccine was patented before it was released, i.e., that it was deliberately released with the intention of selling vaccines?  Or that they were just very very lucky to have patented the right vaccine, having no idea at all that the virus was coming?  Hmmm.

Please note, this is not a conspiracy theory, I just want to know how it could be patented before hand.

https://www.modernatx.com/patents