Rishi for PM?

Started by T00ts, February 03, 2022, 12:11:40 PM

« previous - next »

B0ycey

Quote from: T00ts on February 03, 2022, 12:11:40 PM
He is muttered as the next PM and he is dynamic, direct, energetic, clearly spoken and well put together. Somehow I am wary. Too slick? I see another Blair.
More like Major. Sunak seems to base his policy around economics. Blair was more about sniffing Bush's ass. And Thatcher called Blair her greatest success anyway so Blair was in essence a Tory. And Sunak is happy to raise taxes to balance the books. But really Sunaks advantage is he isn't Johnson. We are going to have the Tories for another three years, we might as well have a respectable leader in that time and worry about relegating them to opposition in the GE.

papasmurf

He is on his feet now in the HofC. A Labour wag has already commented how happy he must be to have his campaign team sitting in the row behind him.

He is muttered as the next PM and he is dynamic, direct, energetic, clearly spoken and well put together. Somehow I am wary. Too slick? I see another Blair.
He used to work for Golden Sacks and is totally unsuitable to be Prime Minister.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on February 03, 2022, 12:17:47 PM
His background tells me all I need to know, take a look at Macron and you will see the same thing.
I have always said that Macron was Blair Mk2.  Frightening that many won't see it.

Sheepy

He is on his feet now in the HofC. A Labour wag has already commented how happy he must be to have his campaign team sitting in the row behind him.

His background tells me all I need to know, take a look at Macron and you will see the same thing.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

T00ts

He is muttered as the next PM and he is dynamic, direct, energetic, clearly spoken and well put together. Somehow I am wary. Too slick? I see another Blair.