SKY NewsNew blow for Johnson as third Tory MP in one day submits no-confidence letter

Started by GBNews, February 04, 2022, 01:00:05 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: B0ycey on February 04, 2022, 05:33:55 PM
Bell was a Brexiteer. Besides, don't you get the impression people are waiting for everyone else to put the letters in rather than be the guy being chased by the whip to withdraw the letter they put in. Because if we do get to 54 letters, I bet that will be the time Johnson gets his Caesar moment.

Which is rather apt when you consider that the assassins probably stabbed Caesar to death with their pens. Be that as it may be, it seems to be the mice that are deserting Fatty's pedalo, not anyone serious. So we will have to wait and see.
Algerie Francais !

B0ycey

Quote from: Borchester on February 04, 2022, 05:12:02 PM
With the exception of Streeter, all the guys submitting letters demanding Johnson resign are remainers and thus not worth a bucket of cold piss. That Indian lass who resigned because she thought Bojo's attack on Starmer was beneath contempt was right on the money, but that won't bring Boris down.

I reckon that the party is happily watching the Fat Controller get a well deserved kicking, but not that many want to see him out.
Bell was a Brexiteer. Besides, don't you get the impression people are waiting for everyone else to put the letters in rather than be the guy being chased by the whip to withdraw the letter they put in. Because if we do get to 54 letters, I bet that will be the time Johnson gets his Caesar moment.

Borchester

Quote from: News on February 04, 2022, 01:00:05 AM
New blow for Johnson as third Tory MP in one day submits no-confidence letter

Another Tory MP has revealed he has submitted a letter of no confidence in the prime minister over his handling of partygate allegations - the third on Wednesday.

Source: New blow for Johnson as third Tory MP in one day submits no-confidence letter

With the exception of Streeter, all the guys submitting letters demanding Johnson resign are remainers and thus not worth a bucket of cold piss. That Indian lass who resigned because she thought Bojo's attack on Starmer was beneath contempt was right on the money, but that won't bring Boris down.

I reckon that the party is happily watching the Fat Controller get a well deserved kicking, but not that many want to see him out. 
Algerie Francais !

GBNews

New blow for Johnson as third Tory MP in one day submits no-confidence letter

Another Tory MP has revealed he has submitted a letter of no confidence in the prime minister over his handling of partygate allegations - the third on Wednesday.

Source: New blow for Johnson as third Tory MP in one day submits no-confidence letter