“Protocol continues to cause significant issues for medicine supplies” Cameron

Started by Thomas, February 05, 2022, 05:58:00 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on February 20, 2022, 11:38:49 AM
Nobody can in theory know what the future brings Sheepy. You however can look at trends and polling to form an opinion. Besides, why do you think I come on here? To educate lurkers what the EU has to offer amongst other things.

Would that be the same trends and polling you told us about before every election and before the referendum, I think it might be.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on February 20, 2022, 11:35:27 AM
So, what makes you think the next generations won't cotton on they are being led down a blind alley as well? just because you can't? I know many, many Scots who are already seeing the light. So, relying on them as the stick to beat us with might be a false narrative.
Nobody can in theory know what the future brings Sheepy. You however can look at trends and polling to form an opinion. Besides, why do you think I come on here? To educate lurkers what the EU has to offer amongst other things. 

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on February 20, 2022, 11:32:14 AM
Well they are, but they are still alive to make polling divisive today. Give it a decade and two and the numbers skew.

So, what makes you think the next generations won't cotton on they are being led down a blind alley as well? just because you can't? I know many, many Scots who are already seeing the light. So, relying on them as the stick to beat us with might be a false narrative. 

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on February 20, 2022, 11:28:25 AM
Oh, really squirming won't help.
Well they are, but they are still alive to make polling divisive today. Give it a decade and two and the numbers skew.

Sheepy

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on February 20, 2022, 11:20:28 AM
Make up your mind, you said you are waiting for people to die off, well I thought you just had the biggest dying off of leavers according to you and Covid. It can only be a small number of leavers left surely? after all, according to the government civil service and media you got your wish.
I am not waiting for anything. I am just explaining what is happening in terms of polling and what is likely to happen in the future. Scotland will break away from the UK before the UK vote rejoin and then any remainer who cares about their red passport will claim Scottish citizenship given they currently hold a UK passport. Do you think Thomas is the only person wanting independence for Scotland Sheepy?

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on February 20, 2022, 11:17:24 AM
Why years away? Because it isn't anyones major priority. Most people want to move on now and that includes the Europeans. But over time things change. Dialectical Materialism. And when momentum head toward rejoining, parties will campaign on that and there be another vote.

Make up your mind, you said you are waiting for people to die off, well I thought you just had the biggest dying off of leavers according to you and Covid. It can only be a small number of leavers left surely? after all, according to the government civil service and media you got your wish. 

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on February 20, 2022, 11:14:37 AM
What a load of rubbish. The 2019 GE was won with a majority, look it up, that means the Tories got more than the rest put together. Are you now going to say that the GE wasn't a Brexit GE?
The Tories didn't win a popular vote majority Nick.

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on February 20, 2022, 11:12:58 AM
Why years away? call it, put it to bed yet again, they are frightened witless by populism, so they can't, instead they have played footsie with remain and back door EU politics. Which when pointed out sends you all into a frenzy of we must follow the sheeps not the sheepy.

Why years away? Because it isn't anyones major priority. Most people want to move on now and that includes the Europeans. But over time things change. Dialectical Materialism. And when momentum head toward rejoining, parties will campaign on that and there be another vote.

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on February 20, 2022, 10:56:17 AM
Most polls since the referendum direct to the mythical remain majority Barry, and collectively Remain votes outstrip Leave votes in all elections since the referendum. Boris Johnson would not be PM under any other voting system but FPTP.
What a load of rubbish. The 2019 GE was won with a majority, look it up, that means the Tories got more than the rest put together. Are you now going to say that the GE wasn't a Brexit GE?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on February 20, 2022, 11:09:03 AM
Of course it will occur, if it hasn't occurred already. Leavers die off, remainers get older. But you need not worry. Another referendum is years away and non of the major parties will push for one any time soon.

Why years away? call it, put it to bed yet again, they are frightened witless by populism, so they can't, instead they have played footsie with remain and back door EU politics. Which when pointed out sends you all into a frenzy of we must follow the sheeps not the sheepy. 

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on February 20, 2022, 11:04:35 AM
LOL I feel for you, I really do, the remain majority that never occurred. But then always hopeful hey Boycey.
Of course it will occur, if it hasn't occurred already. Leavers die off, remainers get older. But you need not worry. Another referendum is years away and non of the major parties will push for one any time soon.

Sheepy

Quote from: B0ycey on February 20, 2022, 10:56:17 AM
Most polls since the referendum direct to the mythical remain majority Barry, and collectively Remain votes outstrip Leave votes in all elections since the referendum. Boris Johnson would not be PM under any other voting system but FPTP.

LOL I feel for you, I really do, the remain majority that never occurred. But then always hopeful hey Boycey. 

B0ycey

Quote from: Barry on February 20, 2022, 10:05:42 AM
You are worse than HDQQ. At least he knows it is over.
Leave have already won 4 times over, in every election since the referendum. Thomas will catalogue it for you again, for anyone hard of understanding.
There is no mythical remain majority.

B0ycey

Quote from: Barry on February 20, 2022, 10:03:08 AM
That's tough. Biden doesn't know what day it is and Ireland are still trying to put analgesic cream on their butts after being dealt with by the EU being kind to Varadkar.
Perhaps. But I wonder as Johnson goes round Europe trying to make us all friends again over Ukraine and harks on about this US-UK special relationship, that he also has the bottle to piss everyone off by putting a border in the island of Ireland.