“Protocol continues to cause significant issues for medicine supplies” Cameron

Started by Thomas, February 05, 2022, 05:58:00 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 19, 2022, 07:55:49 PM
 She will deliver on that.
bet you twenty quid , fifty if you like , to charity , that she doesnt?

I also bet you you wont be back in the eu , or tied to the eu , in the next decade at least.:D

Theres reality , and then theres boycey smith down the pub wae the brothers and sisters.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 19, 2022, 08:00:37 PM
Eh? By saying that she already contemplated such an idea and was told it was no good because it doesn't work.
you also told us she had the "solution" to the imaginary irish border problem and that  was booted out as well wasnt it boycey?:D

Like i said , you keep referencing her and wee will keep laughing.

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on February 19, 2022, 07:49:07 PM
I don't know what Boysie is on about, but according to Ms Sturgeon.....

"Speaking to the BBC last month, Ms Sturgeon said: "The preparatory work is underway right now - but we haven't decided on the date when we would seek to introduce the bill.

"What I have said, and I will happily say again, is that my intention is to take the steps that will facilitate a referendum happening before the end of 2023."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1567063/Nicola-sturgeon-scotland-independence-referendum-babcock-move
:D
member she telt us that wan in 2017 , 2019 , 2021 , and now tis year?

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas on February 19, 2022, 07:57:28 PM
Well if theresa may is who you are relying on to bolster your weak and failing arguments then it really is bottom of the barrell time for you.
Eh? By saying that she already contemplated such an idea and was told it was no good because it doesn't work.

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 19, 2022, 07:52:09 PM
I reference her because it was something she was thinking of doing. What Nick suggests isn't exactly an innovative idea. It was considered and rejected because it isn't practical and would make the current problems worse. Mentioning May isnt exactly something I like doing. Sometimes you have to bring her up to explain why things are they way they are.
Well if theresa may is who you are relying on to bolster your weak and failing arguments then it really is bottom of the barrell time for you.

B0ycey

Quote from: Borchester on February 19, 2022, 07:49:07 PM

"Speaking to the BBC last month, Ms Sturgeon said: "The preparatory work is underway right now - but we haven't decided on the date when we would seek to introduce the bill.

"What I have said, and I will happily say again, is that my intention is to take the steps that will facilitate a referendum happening before the end of 2023."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1567063/Nicola-sturgeon-scotland-independence-referendum-babcock-move
Isnt a referendum before the next Scottish election the manifesto pledge she promised? In the next few weeks she will be bringing the independence movement forward which is what Morayloon and Thomas want. She will deliver on that. That is all I have said and I have posted the same source you did just then.

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas on February 19, 2022, 07:47:14 PM
you reference theresa may  as though she was some revered political giant people looked up to. What she was was the most inept conservative leader  and uk prime minister in modern political history , widely ridiculed within and without her own ranks as totally out of her depth.

I dont think referencing things you allege she said or thought of regarding brexit and the non issue of the irish border gives your claims any  credibility.
I reference her because it was something she was thinking of doing. What Nick suggests isn't exactly an innovative idea. It was considered and rejected because it isn't practical and would make the current problems worse. Mentioning May isnt exactly something I like doing. Sometimes you have to bring her up to explain why things are they way they are.

Borchester

Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 19, 2022, 07:42:05 PM
It differs in the sense once something is in transit it usually goes to its point of destination. It doesn't go in holding. What you are asking for is a medium in between journey. That would cause a bottleneck, hold ups and shit loads more red tape with lorries all heading to a warehouse when they could just do all the checks at a border. It doesn't solve anything. It would just make things worse. May at the time was contemplating such a thing as a proposal at first as an idea to solve the border issue once upon a time but she was against it when the details and problems I am writing to you now was spelt out to her.
you reference theresa may  as though she was some revered political giant people looked up to. What she was was the most inept conservative leader  and uk prime minister in modern political history , widely ridiculed within and without her own ranks as totally out of her depth.

I dont think referencing things you allege she said or thought of regarding brexit and the non issue of the irish border gives your claims any  credibility.

B0ycey

Quote from: Nick on February 19, 2022, 07:32:06 PM
How? Does Whisky not travel by lorries? How does a checkpoint 20 miles from a countries border differ from a checkpoint at a countries border?

How does a fast-track system on a toll road differ from a lorry with its export paperwork pre-submitted before it crosses into another economic area? That wagon will be known to have crossed the economic border.
Do you think a lorry which states it's carrying 20 million Mars Bars gets stopped and everyone counted? No it doesn't, so why not file the customs paperwork when the wagon is detected at the border? The answer is there is no appetite on the EU's side for it to work, they want to punish the U.K. to stop others leaving. Well it won't work cause we have a load more deals now than the EU has and others will leave. 

It differs in the sense once something is in transit it usually goes to its point of destination. It doesn't go in holding. What you are asking for is a medium in between journey. That would cause a bottleneck, hold ups and shit loads more red tape with lorries all heading to a warehouse when they could just do all the checks at a border. It doesn't solve anything. It would just make things worse. May at the time was contemplating such a thing as a proposal at first as an idea to solve the border issue once upon a time but she was against it when the details and problems I am writing to you now was spelt out to her.

Nick

Quote from: B0ycey on February 19, 2022, 06:20:49 PM
That doesn't work for lorries in transit FYI.
How? Does Whisky not travel by lorries? How does a checkpoint 20 miles from a countries border differ from a checkpoint at a countries border? 

How does a fast-track system on a toll road differ from a lorry with its export paperwork pre-submitted before it crosses into another economic area? That wagon will be known to have crossed the economic border. 
Do you think a lorry which states it's carrying 20 million Mars Bars gets stopped and everyone counted? No it doesn't, so why not file the customs paperwork when the wagon is detected at the border? The answer is there is no appetite on the EU's side for it to work, they want to punish the U.K. to stop others leaving. Well it won't work cause we have a load more deals now than the EU has and others will leave.   
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Thomas

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 19, 2022, 07:11:29 PM
Salmond didn't have the numbers to call for an independence vote in 2007. He was in a minority government.
you are doing it again , not only is this irrelevant to your many false claims about snp success , but this isnt the thread for it.  Take it over to scottish politics .

B0ycey

Salmond didn't have the numbers to call for an independence vote in 2007. He was in a minority government. Besides, I have never said that the independence movement wasn't growing in Scotland. Just that the SNP as a major party didn't really occur until is was used as a protest vote when things took off for them given the banking crisis and austerity. And now I think the SNP have maintained their vote and increased support for independence not because of Nationalism but because the SNP have proven they are a credible alternative to the two main Westminster parties. Nothing Morayloon said countered that argument.

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 19, 2022, 06:56:41 PM
Morayloon just extended things I said and out his perspective on things in his POV.
well , i think he did a wee bit more than that. He took the time to patiently explain to you and educate you on the history of scottish politics and the snp. For example mind where you made the ridiculous claim that the snp getting elected was in part down to the banking crises , when everyone knows apart from you the first snp minority government in scotland was in 2007 , before the banking crises , and electoral sucess goes way back decades in terms of westmisnter.? However this isnt the thread for it , but why am i not surprised about how ignorant you are on scottish politics?

QuoteBut I can't keep repeating things everyone should already know on the border issue.
you arent boycey. What you are doing is telling fibs. ...and remoaners bleated leave lied?;D
for Northern Ireland than they have now but we must support Johnson and his oven ready deal at all cost mustn't we.
the majority dont care about northern ireland and scotland in terms of brexit.

Here , some more education for you....

Because overall, the voters of England – that's Remainers and Leavers combined – would drop Scotland like a hot potato if it were somehow to be necessary in order to secure Brexit.

Because by an even bigger margin (59-41), the people of England are also willing – on those numbers one might go so far as to say "eager" – to dump Northern Ireland if it gets them out of the European Union.