“Protocol continues to cause significant issues for medicine supplies” Cameron

Started by Thomas, February 05, 2022, 05:58:00 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on February 20, 2022, 12:10:58 PM
Boycey reminds me a bit of patman post. Mind pat said to me if scotland votes independence , then london is going to leave the uk?  :D

Maybe he can move to London then, the place is a bit crowded though. Even Pat has an escape in France.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on February 20, 2022, 12:07:48 PM
But then, if the Scots vote to leave the union and leave the EU then you will be stateless Boycey.
You cannot be stateless Sheepy. This was discussed when May as home Secretary was threatening the Scots they will lose their British Passports if they voted yes. Turns out once you have a UK passport you cannot stop duel citizenship. I haven't got links given they are going to be years old now. And I am not here to convince anyone. When Scotland is independent these threads will resurface themselves.

Thomas

Boycey reminds me a bit of patman post. Mind pat said to me if scotland votes independence , then london is going to leave the uk?  :D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on February 20, 2022, 12:07:48 PM
But then, if the Scots vote to leave the union and leave the EU then you will be stateless Boycey.
sheepy the guy is ill. Boycey is going to apply for a scottish passport when wee Nick brings about the revolution to piss of his fellow english who support brexit.

That`ll teach you!!  :D

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 20, 2022, 12:02:57 PM
Always in the sense Northern Ireland has always been part of the UK Thomas, what I wrote.
the uk was formed in 1707 , and then ireland politically became part of it in 1801. So no it hasnt always been part of the uk .

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas on February 20, 2022, 11:55:37 AM
did you see the bit in my post where i said ireland gave up its claim during the GFA (1998 ) ? Are you able to read boycey , or do you not read when you are too busy lecturing and screaming?
There is always tensions to a lesser or greater degree. I havent suggested a referndum would cause tensions in the rest of the uk so what are you on about?
The uk is only three hundred years old , and northern ireland as it stands 100 years. So i was defineing your empoty headed word "always" and putting it in perspective.
Always in the sense Northern Ireland has always been part of the UK Thomas, what I wrote. If you want to go back x amount of years to the days states didn't even exist, then really you are clutching at straws. As I said we won't see a referendum and we won't see unification any time soon. Not because of my wishes, your wishes, Ireland, the EU or Biden wishes. They won't have a referendum because the Northern Irish couldn't agree amongst themselves to hold one.

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 20, 2022, 11:56:35 AM
The SNP have already said they will offer everyone duel citizenship.
Show me what you are talking about by providing a link please.

QuoteUnder international law Scotland is part of the UK and as such anyone with a UK passport is legally Scottish
got what a mental case you are. Legally for the purposes of travelling , scottish people are issued with british passports , same as gibraltar  , and this is a travel document. It doesnt make an englishman scottish , or a gibraltarian welshman or irish man scottish.

Scottish people are all issued with scottish birth certificates  , english people arent.  Passports will be issued in line with what i have stated above.

QuoteAnyone with a passport is legally Scottish and British if Scotland break away.
prove it?

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas on February 20, 2022, 11:50:02 AM
What?

You really are in cloud cuckoo land.

Honestly boycey you are ill mate. If you seriously believe a scottish government is going to throw passports at remain uk citizens like confetti you really are in cloud cuckoo land.

Passports will be issued in line with what most other normal countires do , in terms of residency ( say minimum of five -ten years?), birth( scottish birth certificate holders)and ancestry going back to grandparents.
The SNP have already said they will offer everyone duel citizenship. But it doesn't matter if they don't. Under international law Scotland is part of the UK and as such anyone with a UK passport is legally Scottish. Anyone with a passport is legally Scottish and British if Scotland break away. But you still would need to claim citizenship. That is down to the right of self determination under the UN charter. I'm sure you are going to rant bollocks again but there you go. Where would we be without a Thomas rant.

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 20, 2022, 11:49:33 AM
Ireland gave up claim for Northern Ireland in 1999 Thomas.
did you see the bit in my post where i said ireland gave up its claim during the GFA (1998 ) ? Are you able to read boycey , or do you not read when you are too busy lecturing and screaming?

QuoteA referendum would cause tensions amongst the people of Northern Ireland not the mainland,
There is always tensions to a lesser or greater degree. I havent suggested a referndum would cause tensions in the rest of the uk so what are you on about?

Quotethe UK once occupied all of Ireland and most definitely all of NI since its existence.
The uk is only three hundred years old , and northern ireland as it stands 100 years. So i was defineing your empoty headed word "always" and putting it in perspective.

Quotemost of your reply is an ad-hom.
:D

Bad man strenuously disagrees with me on the interweb. Grow up boycey fack sake  .

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 20, 2022, 11:25:23 AM
I am not waiting for anything. I am just explaining what is happening in terms of polling and what is likely to happen in the future. Scotland will break away from the UK before the UK vote rejoin and then any remainer who cares about their red passport will claim Scottish citizenship given they currently hold a UK passport.
What?

You really are in cloud cuckoo land.

Honestly boycey you are ill mate. If you seriously believe a scottish government is going to throw passports at remain uk citizens like confetti you really are in cloud cuckoo land.

Passports will be issued in line with what most other normal countires do , in terms of residency ( say minimum of five -ten years?), birth( scottish birth certificate holders)and ancestry going back to grandparents.

B0ycey

Ireland gave up claim for Northern Ireland in 1999 Thomas. A referendum would cause tensions amongst the people of Northern Ireland not the mainland, the UK once occupied all of Ireland and most definitely all of NI since its existence. I summarise you of course because most of your reply is an ad-hom.

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 20, 2022, 10:56:17 AM
Most polls since the referendum direct to the mythical remain majority Barry, and collectively Remain votes outstrip Leave votes in all elections since the referendum. Boris Johnson would not be PM under any other voting system but FPTP.

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 20, 2022, 10:51:02 AM
Perhaps. But I wonder as Johnson goes round Europe trying to make us all friends again over Ukraine and harks on about this US-UK special relationship, that he also has the bottle to piss everyone off by putting a border in the island of Ireland.
If he holds a referendum , who apart from anti democratic remainers like you could argue with the will of the northern irish people?

If they choose to stay in brexit uk , then they leave the eu.

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 20, 2022, 10:41:23 AM
Nobody is asking the Irish Republic to have special rights and Northern Ireland has always been part of the UK.
Boycey what are you talking about ? How has northern ireland always been part of the uk?

Let me help you out here. Northern ireland , as in the entity that now exists , was created 100 years ago. So to define "always" in your post ,  "always" means a century old. Not very long in the grand scheme of things.

The sectarian division we see there today is really only a century and a half old , and it would be as easy to hand it bac k after a referendum as it was any other part of the old empire leaving .

What always pisses me off about remainers like you is the fact deep down , as we saw yesterday not only do you not know much about the place , you dont care either , outwith the fact is may be usefull ( you hope) to beat your fellow english men who support brexit with.

Its a minor annoyances , and as i have shown it doesnt rate highly enough among 55 million english to warrant them reversing brexit over , or tieing thier country to the anti democratic EU.

QuoteThe Irish aren't asking for it and Northern Irish are s spilt on religious lines
The irish arent asking for it? For the majority of the republics history they made a territorial claim to northern ireland , and only agreed to give that up due to the GFA.

Northern ireland isnt just split along religous lines. A new and growing group neither orange or green are making headway especially among the younger generations , and as i said , northern ireland as an entity wont last the test of time. It is an artificial construct  , a failed state , that hasnt served the interests of the ordinary people who live there.

I would be surprised if it is still part of the uk in ten years time.

QuoteA referendum would start up troubles and currently would vote remain I expect but still demand the end to the Irish Sea border.
There is trouble there at the minute. What are you talking about? You mean nationalists would start trouble , while ignoring the anger of unionism , simply becasue , like the scottish , you want to use the northern irish in englands domestic trobules between left and right , brexit and remain. The northern irish dont exist mate to hold your remain hands.

Its despicable how you want to use these people for your own ends.

QuoteWe will not see unification in our lifetime.
There speaks boycey , the voice of prophecy , who doesnt have a clue about northern ireland outside of what he reads in the papers. :D

You would be better standing in a darkened room boycey shouting at yourself with your fingers in your ears.

That how you come across in this forum. You dont engage , you lecture like a typical left wing loony.