Cats @ Bristol University

Started by T00ts, February 08, 2022, 09:31:19 AM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: HDQQ on February 10, 2022, 01:49:35 PM
I'm a cat trapped in a duck's body so I fully support Bristol University's decision.
Dancing Dancing Dancing

HDQQ

I'm a cat trapped in a duck's body so I fully support Bristol University's decision.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

srb7677

Quote from: cromwell on February 08, 2022, 08:53:44 PM
:D :D

And then go on to say "go and get the perp and feel his collar"
And when his Mrs finds out that he has been dragged off with his tail between his legs, he'll be right in the doghouse.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

cromwell

Quote from: Sampanviking on February 08, 2022, 06:27:53 PM
You know the other day I was putting a bit of satire together in regards to a modern style TV Detective show and included in the usual Raindow array, a detective character that always dressed in a dog suit oncey, identified as a dog, never spoke and only acted in a dog like fashion.
My stock line was him to walk into the DCI's office on all fours with a lead in his mouth, so another character could say "Look sir I think Wilson has found a lead.."

Now I read this and realise that reality is now beyond any kind of satire ::)???
Dios Patre help us all!
:D :D

And then go on to say "go and get the perp and feel his collar"
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sampanviking

Quote from: T00ts on February 08, 2022, 09:31:19 AM
My daughter and her husband both attended Bristol Uni, and received a fine education. So what has happened to Bristol now? I want to laugh but wonder if I should cry instead!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-10486861/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-Leading-university-demanding-recognition-people-identify-felines.html
You know the other day I was putting a bit of satire together in regards to a modern style TV Detective show and included in the usual Raindow array, a detective character that always dressed in a dog suit oncey, identified as a dog, never spoke and only acted in a dog like fashion.
My stock line was him to walk into the DCI's office on all fours with a lead in his mouth, so another character could say "Look sir I think Wilson has found a lead.."

Now I read this and realise that reality is now beyond any kind of satire ::)???
Dios Patre help us all!

Streetwalker

Quote from: T00ts on February 08, 2022, 09:31:19 AM
My daughter and her husband both attended Bristol Uni, and received a fine education. So what has happened to Bristol now? I want to laugh but wonder if I should cry instead!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-10486861/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-Leading-university-demanding-recognition-people-identify-felines.html
Maybe the uni will get George Galloway in for some lectures on how to do it 

Big Brother | CBB4 Pussy George | Channel 4 - YouTube

T00ts

My daughter and her husband both attended Bristol Uni, and received a fine education. So what has happened to Bristol now? I want to laugh but wonder if I should cry instead!