The end is nigh - thankfully

Started by Barry, February 09, 2022, 05:33:13 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on February 10, 2022, 08:29:12 AM
I see the trolling never fails to amuse you, but as usual, your comments are inane.  You didn't even bother to explain the significance of the adverse system.  It is estimated to be only 1% of actual cases, and will not tell you anything about future reactions.
What future reactions?  (Given the 200 year history of vaccinations and the comprehensive reporting system in place?)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on February 10, 2022, 06:58:18 AM
Given the reporting system for adverse vaccination effects, you really should consider taking your tin foil hat off. Also the effects of long covid which in a significant number of people appear so far to be permanent and life changing is going to be a problem.

I see the trolling never fails to amuse you, but as usual, your comments are inane.  You didn't even bother to explain the significance of the adverse system.  It is estimated to be only 1% of actual cases, and will not tell you anything about future reactions.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Borchester

Quote from: Scott777 on February 09, 2022, 06:02:07 PM
The best way to respect the victims of Covid, lockdowns, and vaccines is to hold the corrupt politicians, media and big pharma to account.  However, I don't think it's over yet, Barry.  We shall have to wait and see what vaccine damage has been done, or what other scam is coming.

No it ain't.

The best way to respect the victims of Covid is to have a day of national rejoicing during which we all get royally shit face.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on February 09, 2022, 06:02:07 PM
  We shall have to wait and see what vaccine damage has been done,
Given the reporting system for adverse vaccination effects, you really should consider taking your tin foil hat off. Also the effects of long covid which in a significant number of people appear so far to be permanent and life changing is going to be a problem.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on February 09, 2022, 05:33:13 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/johnson-signals-early-end-to-covid-self-isolation-laws/vi-AATEsp4
Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing
It's been a long and difficult 2 years for some.
Let's not disrespect those who have died, though.
Im sure the end is far from nigh for me personally but pleased all the same that Johnson has chosen to draw a line under any further restrictions .

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on February 09, 2022, 05:33:13 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/johnson-signals-early-end-to-covid-self-isolation-laws/vi-AATEsp4
Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing

The best way to respect the victims of Covid, lockdowns, and vaccines is to hold the corrupt politicians, media and big pharma to account.  However, I don't think it's over yet, Barry.  We shall have to wait and see what vaccine damage has been done, or what other scam is coming.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

The end isn't nigh though Bojo is taking a big gamble. Also restrictions are still in place for travel to many foreign countries.

Barry

Dancing  Dancing  Dancing Dancing  Dancing
† The end is nigh †