UK economy rebounds with 7.5% growth last year

Started by Borchester, February 11, 2022, 10:08:27 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on February 19, 2022, 05:00:41 PM
I can speak Chinese, as long as it's food and drink, hello or goodbye.
im sure pappy will be along to correct us on the proper use of mandarin shortly.

Whats mandarin for troll? Or whinging auld cant?:D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Nick

Quote from: Thomas on February 19, 2022, 04:46:50 PM
can you speak chinese pappy? How do you say "wat yo want chip chip?" in mandarin?
I can speak Chinese, as long as it's food and drink, hello or goodbye. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on February 19, 2022, 04:44:52 PM
Nick it is your total ignorance of the cultural diversity in Russia and China I find astounding especially when your response is yet another abusive attack on me based on your lack of knowledge about Russia and China.
So you keep saying, but as usual you never put any evidence forward. 

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on February 19, 2022, 04:44:52 PM
Nick it is your total ignorance of the cultural diversity in Russia and China I find astounding especially when your response is yet another abusive attack on me based on your lack of knowledge about Russia and China.
can you speak chinese pappy? How do you say "wat yo want chip chip?" in mandarin?

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on February 19, 2022, 04:17:12 PM
You are talking bollox, just cause you went to a Chinese chippy once doesn't count as experience. 
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on February 19, 2022, 04:17:12 PM
You are talking bollox, just cause you went to a Chinese chippy once doesn't count as experience.
Och come oan nick gie pappy a break , gerry had  a guiness in an irish bar in hackney once , and that doesnt stop him being an expert of paddy politics.

Marlene told boycey northern ireland uses fptp , and he educated me on inflation in the tottie market after watching a five minute report on bloomberg.

You dismiss the reputable knowledge of the forum experts too easily for me nick.:D

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on February 19, 2022, 03:12:10 PM
Nick frankly you are very ignorant of the diversity of cultures in China and Russia. (Which I find very surprising.)
You are talking bollox, just cause you went to a Chinese chippy once doesn't count as experience. I on the other hand have pages of Chinese and Russian visas in my passport. What you fail to understand is that they are both communist countries and their subjects do what they are told, or else. It wasn't until the 90's that the Chinese stopped wearing grey uniforms with numbers on them. The only place that remotely resembles cultural diversity is Shanghai, the rest of the country is 100% Chinese. 

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on February 19, 2022, 03:32:36 PM
To set the record straight which I guess (almost) everybody knows Nick is not a mod Nick owns the forum.

Some people might be better in their outlook because if it wasn't for him they wouldn't be posting on here.
i think pappy must be the only person who doesnt understand nick isnt a moderator on this forum. You would think the big words near his name when he posts that says "admin" would give pappy a clue , but as ever for the hard of reading and understanding its a difficult prospect.

What is it pappy always says about a battle of wits with an unarmed person. By fack , all these years and counting we have been listening to his drivel i have yet to see these "wits" pappy is constantly on about.

cromwell

To set the record straight which I guess (almost) everybody knows Nick is not a mod Nick owns the forum.

Some people might be better in their outlook because if it wasn't for him they wouldn't be posting on here.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on February 19, 2022, 03:18:36 PM
Thomas you really cannot help being nasty and telling lies about me, you really should grow up. I have been going to Brittany for over thirty years. During that time I have travelled to most of Brittany and have many friends all over Brittany.
Some areas of Brittany are very Breton nationalist and/separatist.
There you go pappy , i never knew all that. Thank you for educating us . The day is never wasted with you on here to advise us all from your static in port l`epine on breton culture and politics.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on February 19, 2022, 03:03:49 PM
Brittany has a popualtion of some 3 half million.How many do you know? You never go any further inland than some breton coastal holiday resort and static caravan?
Thomas you really cannot help being nasty and telling lies about me, you really should grow up. I have been going to Brittany for over thirty years. During that time I have travelled to most of Brittany and have many friends all over Brittany.
Some areas of Brittany are very Breton nationalist and/separatist.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on February 19, 2022, 02:59:47 PM
China and Russia are nothing like the U.K. when it comes to the multicultural nature. Why you think you would know that I have no idea.
Nick frankly you are very ignorant of the diversity of cultures in China and Russia. (Which I find very surprising.)

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on February 19, 2022, 03:02:52 PM
It's just the same as the Bavarians, they are Bavarian first, German second.
Not really nick. The bavarians are ethnic germans , the bretons arent ethnic french. They are sort of the welsh of france , and culturally celtic same as welsh with their own native language.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on February 19, 2022, 02:58:01 PM
Not the one's I know. Call them French and it could get dangerous.
Brittany has a popualtion of some 3 half million.How many do you know? You never go any further inland than some breton coastal holiday resort and static caravan?