Vaccines And Immunity Overload / Deficiency

Started by Scott777, February 11, 2022, 09:33:55 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on February 12, 2022, 09:37:45 AM
Still trolling.  You haven't explained anything.  You claim it CANNOT POSSIBLY cause AIDS, and yet you believe it reduces transmission, with no evidence to show.  Trolling and hypocrisy is your only skill.
It can't  possibly cause AIDS and that would required contaminated needles and or vaccine.  (Which is most unlikely.)
Your scientific ignorance beggars belief.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on February 12, 2022, 09:19:17 AM
Stop doing it then. If you can't see that it is totally ludicrous that vaccinations can give anyone AIDS, then you are beyond help.

Still trolling.  You haven't explained anything.  You claim it CANNOT POSSIBLY cause AIDS, and yet you believe it reduces transmission, with no evidence to show.  Trolling and hypocrisy is your only skill.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on February 12, 2022, 08:50:28 AM
Yep, trolling is what will win the debate.  🤣
Stop doing it then. If you can't see that it is totally ludicrous that vaccinations can give anyone AIDS, then you are beyond help.

Scott777

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on February 11, 2022, 09:33:55 PM
  He said, before his recent death, that if you've taken the 3rd dose, you will want to get tested for AIDS.

What utter nonsense.

Scott777

I don't know how reliable Daily Expose is, but no sooner have I started this thread, someone posts this on Telegram:

"Official Government of Canada data suggests the Fully Vaccinated are just weeks away from developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome"

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/02/06/canada-gov-data-suggests-fully-vaccinated-developing-ade/

Barry

I wondered why the health authorities have been pushing this. (Mentioned in other threads on the forum)
https://www.hivpreventionengland.org.uk/campaigns/national-hiv-testing-week/

---------------------------------------------

In my mind I have questions, which I would love someone with the knowledge to answer.
The jabs were aimed at the spike protein of the virus and would have prevented infection and transmission of the variant that it was designed for.
We all know that variants since then have been able to evade the jab and infect people and get passed on.
Especially with Omicron which has infected previous sufferers who are not immune to the new strains.

My question is, if the jabs cannot prevent infection, the immune system is not recognising the variant so it has to work from scratch?
Also, if the jab does not prevent infection, how does it protect from serious illness and death?
Or, is it that the later variants are all progressively reducing in IFR and the jab is doing little to change the way the virus affects health?

All questions, not theories, but I think deserving of some explanation. I wonder if Prof. Whitty knows.
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Nearly 2 years ago, I mentioned how the Covid vaccines might make you more susceptible to other variants, or viruses.  That was based on research on viral interference.  1 year ago, University of Queensland terminated a vaccine because of 'false positive HIV results'.  HIV causes immune deficiency.

More recently, the European Medicines Agency admits that if you vaccinate too soon after a previous vaccination, it may cause immunity overload, which is just another way of saying immune deficient.  You can expect to hear a lot more about AIDS in the coming months.  Whether there's a link to the vaccines, I will leave that up to you to decide.  Obviously, it's just a remarkable coincidence that the vaccines are known to cause immunity overload, and that vaccinated people were testing positive for an immunodeficiency virus.

Additionally, the virologist who discovered AIDS was Luc Montagnier.  He said, before his recent death, that if you've taken the 3rd dose, you will want to get tested for AIDS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8vQpohWa7k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SzCpAlnNqo