Huge Brexit victory - Two more freeports announced

Started by HallowedBrexit, February 14, 2022, 06:45:29 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Freeports appear to be a legal tax avoidance scheme and little more.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 14, 2022, 07:12:57 AM
What a great way to start the week . Scotland get two new freeports ,I think I will go and jet wash the drive in celebration .

Surprised the government hasn't given Belfast the same opportunity , maybe next week . 

They won't be worth the bother of setting up in, because the green agenda little miss krankie will force on any fool trying to set up there will destroy any benefit, which is only ever the advantage of not being taxed first and then claiming back the tax in your accounting losses as you progress ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Streetwalker

What a great way to start the week . Scotland get two new freeports ,I think I will go and jet wash the drive in celebration .

Surprised the government hasn't given Belfast the same opportunity , maybe next week .  

HallowedBrexit

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1565485/brexit-news-uk-scotland-green-freeports-investment-jobs-boris-johnson-snp-government

Boris' leveling up agenda is starting to come into fruition - Scotland is to become home to two world beating freeports.

With most of Europe in deep recession, this will give global Britain the leverage it needs to become the world's prime trading nation once more.

Let's build back better.

Union Flag Union Flag Union Flag