Main Menu

Harry’s Book

Started by cromwell, February 14, 2022, 03:47:27 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: Borchester on February 14, 2022, 06:46:39 PM
Don't knock it. Walking behind my friends' coffins is about the only exercise I get these days.
:)

You want to try lifting the feckers 

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on February 14, 2022, 05:02:25 PMWalking behind the coffin was a huge mistake for all sorts of reasons

Don't knock it. Walking behind my friends' coffins is about the only exercise I get these days.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on February 14, 2022, 04:54:34 PM
It is of no interest to me whatsoever.
Really......so why did you reply to this thread?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on February 14, 2022, 04:38:21 PM
Oh I dunno he is well aware of the rumours big ears is not this father and I think it was a mistake to make them walk behind the coffin which was said to protect big ears from any adverse crowd reaction.
That they dislike the ugly sister is understandable.
You say that but the parent issue is a red herring and I am sure H knows that. Walking behind the coffin was a huge mistake for all sorts of reasons but of the two boys H wanted to and W didn't and only agreed when Philip offered to walk with him. I would understand them not being close to Camilla but that doesn't chime with H's fulsome praise for her long before he met Meghan. I can't help but think the current situation is terribly contrived with any slights being magnified for one purpose. To control and split H from his family. It seems for now job done but in the end blood will out I think. It's better than a soap opera!

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on February 14, 2022, 03:57:34 PM
No you get all the juicy bits for free off the web.  :)
It is of no interest to me whatsoever.

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on February 14, 2022, 04:08:24 PM
I think he chooses and is encouraged to be scarred. He's not far off  40 it's a bit pathetic. I agree it was rough but he has had access to the very best his whole life including mental health care. It is a decision how he responds. His wife is the wrong machiavelli, I feel sure that a different person would have brought a much better man out of him. I fear she plays on his weakness and one day will chew him up and spit him out. Then I really fear for him.
Oh I dunno he is well aware of the rumours big ears is not this father and I think it was a mistake to make them walk behind the coffin which was said to protect big ears from any adverse crowd reaction.
That they dislike the ugly sister is understandable.

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on February 14, 2022, 03:57:34 PM
No you get all the juicy bits for free off the web.  :)
Probably wait for the Nexflic version myself , by then and his Royal ties will be nothing but a memory and his book in the 50p bucket 

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on February 14, 2022, 04:00:15 PM
I don't doubt she is a malignant influence,but I think he's badly scarred by what happened to his mother.
I think he chooses and is encouraged to be scarred. He's not far off  40 it's a bit pathetic. I agree it was rough but he has had access to the very best his whole life including mental health care. It is a decision how he responds. His wife is the wrong machiavelli, I feel sure that a different person would have brought a much better man out of him. I fear she plays on his weakness and one day will chew him up and spit him out. Then I really fear for him. 

cromwell

Quote from: T00ts on February 14, 2022, 03:55:06 PM
I find the whole situation rather odd. Sadly I suspect that his puppeteer is hiding in the background with a vindictive little smile on her face. There is a massive grudge if the rumours are to be believed. It's a shame that he appears to have stayed in a 12yr olds time warp but even more of a shame that he has changed from a well liked happy go lucky sort of chap to one with a huge chip on his shoulder. No good will come of it - it's hard to watch.
I don't doubt she is a malignant influence,but I think he's badly scarred by what happened to his mother.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on February 14, 2022, 03:52:40 PM
I won't be buying it.
No you get all the juicy bits for free off the web.  :)

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on February 14, 2022, 03:47:27 PM
So prince Harry is writing a book about the royal family,doubt big ears will be pleased as it looks like he's going to say what he thinks of the ugly sister and the rest.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/02/13/prince-harry-will-reveal-true-feelings-about-future-queen-camilla-in-new-book-16096532/
I find the whole situation rather odd. Sadly I suspect that his puppeteer is hiding in the background with a vindictive little smile on her face. There is a massive grudge if the rumours are to be believed. It's a shame that he appears to have stayed in a 12yr olds time warp but even more of a shame that he has changed from a well liked happy go lucky sort of chap to one with a huge chip on his shoulder. No good will come of it - it's hard to watch.

papasmurf

cromwell

So prince Harry is writing a book about the royal family,doubt big ears will be pleased as it looks like he's going to say what he thinks of the ugly sister and the rest.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/02/13/prince-harry-will-reveal-true-feelings-about-future-queen-camilla-in-new-book-16096532/