But I hate to break the news

Started by Sheepy, February 15, 2022, 11:21:23 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on February 19, 2022, 12:39:56 PM
Not sure though how straightforward that your claim is though cromwell.

Its not as simple as saying the first humans that came into europe were from africa and subsequently black.

The majority of modern europeans and european nations and cultures come from the indo europeans , the first identifiable people and culture that came into europe , and they came allegedly from the east , from asia rather than africa.

Mankind is supposed to have originated in east africa , but probably spread around the world  , changing over the centuries  , so i would say its highly unlikely the first major peoples and cultures in europe were african or black in skin tone.

Of course , in the modern world that will be sacrilege for anyone to suggest that.::):P
I didn't say they were black,I was responding to this

QuoteI've no doubt someone would like to argue over who was 'first', but in the UK it certainly wasn't black or Asian people.
Natural history museum have discounted one area of Africa,they reckon they were from different parts of Africa,the point is we don't really know much more than that other than Homo sapiens originated from Africa.

The whole point is it doesn't matter whether they were black white or somewhere in between they were humans and if we concentrated on that rather than labels the world might be better place,can't see it for a while though.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 19, 2022, 08:23:44 PM
Boer war? What is he 150? This is the first time he has posted since my return. We got on well when we talked about Marx before. We also got on well when we were the only two on here saying lockdowns were bollocks.
:D

He is slightly younger than cromwell , drinks newkie brown and eats stottie cake. Honestly dont mention marx to him.

lockdowns are bollocks , i think most would agree , so perhaps you caught him in a good mood.

Just watch though , he hated corbyn and anything communist , and the heavy drinking starts about 8 so he will be well gone by now.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas on February 19, 2022, 08:20:16 PM

Boycey what do you mean hate you? I wouldnt go that far. Even i dont hate you for fecks sake.

im just saying , deppity likes a drink , ex soldier  , was in the boer war and hates commies so watch your step.

Boer war? What is he 150? This is the first time he has posted since my return. We got on well when we talked about Marx before. We also got on well when we were the only two on here saying lockdowns were bollocks.

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 19, 2022, 08:16:47 PM
We got on well before. He knew what I was then, I don't see why he would hate me now. Disagreement on certain things doesn't detract we had agreement on others it should be said.

Boycey what do you mean hate you? I wouldnt go that far. Even i dont hate you for fecks sake.

im just saying , deppity likes a drink , ex soldier  , was in the boer war and hates commies so watch your step.( no mentioning marx , or idealism and materialism , or liberals)

B0ycey

Quote from: Thomas on February 19, 2022, 08:14:04 PM
deppity hates commies wolfie. am no sure he will be wanting to hold yer haun on here.

We got on well before. He knew what I was then, I don't see why he would hate me now. Disagreement on certain things doesn't detract we had agreement on others it should be said.

Thomas

Quote from: B0ycey on February 19, 2022, 08:09:37 PM
Where have you been DeppityDawg? I always liked your posts before.
deppity hates commies wolfie. am no sure he will be wanting to hold yer haun on here.

B0ycey

Quote from: DeppityDawg on February 19, 2022, 08:05:30 PM
Reading through the thread, virtually everyone has missed the (political) point. On a politics forum. ::)

The point is, this guys appointment to a position in the "leveling up" strategy (if it evens gets off the ground) is being challenged by the liberal left with the same tired old narrative that anyone who speaks up against their agenda is a "racist".

You can bet your f**king house that anyone from Black Lives Matters or any number of "friendly muslim" community representatives would be welcomed onto any "strategy" faster than you can say indigenous, except the moment they have white skin its a f**king problem. Because pointing out that people with white skin are already a minority in the capital of this country makes you a "racist".

I understand that youngsters buy into political correctness, but the day has arrived when even old ****s like on here can't even recognise what is going on and speak up.

Where have you been DeppityDawg? I always liked your posts before.

DeppityDawg

Reading through the thread, virtually everyone has missed the (political) point. On a politics forum. ::)

The point is, this guys appointment to a position in the "leveling up" strategy (if it evens gets off the ground) is being challenged by the liberal left with the same tired old narrative that anyone who speaks up against their agenda is a "racist".

You can bet your fucking house that anyone from Black Lives Matters or any number of "friendly muslim" community representatives would be welcomed onto any "strategy" faster than you can say indigenous, except the moment they have white skin its a fucking problem. Because pointing out that people with white skin are already a minority in the capital of this country makes you a "racist".

I understand that youngsters buy into political correctness, but the day has arrived when even old ****s like on here can't even recognise what is going on and speak up. 

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on February 16, 2022, 10:42:33 AM
My ancestral DNA test results were 78% within a small radius of the village where I was born in Buckinghamshire, 20% of what is now Bavaria, and 2% "Viking."

Yeah. We exiled Swain Forkebesrds cousin for sheep shagging. We wondered what he was doing for the Bavarians ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borchester

I don't know where my lot came from, but three generations ago they were Irish Travellers so were probably moved on by the police.
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on February 15, 2022, 09:51:55 PM
Well the first humans into Europe migrated from Africa.
Not sure though how straightforward that your claim is though cromwell.

Its not as simple as saying the first humans that came into europe were from africa and subsequently black.

The majority of modern europeans and european nations and cultures come from the indo europeans , the first identifiable people and culture that came into europe , and they came allegedly from the east , from asia rather than africa.

Mankind is supposed to have originated in east africa , but probably spread around the world  , changing over the centuries  , so i would say its highly unlikely the first major peoples and cultures in europe were african or black in skin tone.

Of course , in the modern world that will be sacrilege for anyone to suggest that.::):P

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on February 16, 2022, 10:28:08 AM
I hope you're not suggesting Smurf is an alien.  Everyone knows smurfs are more closely related to gnomes.  🤣
My ancestral DNA test results were 78% within a small radius of the village where I was born in Buckinghamshire, 20% of what is now Bavaria, and 2% "Viking." 
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 16, 2022, 09:31:34 AM
How far back do you want to go ?

You Are an Alien!, Here are 7 Powerful Evidence That Prove Humans Came From Outer Space - YouTube

I hope you're not suggesting Smurf is an alien.  Everyone knows smurfs are more closely related to gnomes.  🤣
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Streetwalker

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on February 15, 2022, 09:51:55 PM
Well the first humans into Europe migrated from Africa.
That due to recent discoveries is very under question.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe