Liebour exposed: Keir Starmer wants to quit NATO

Started by HallowedBrexit, February 28, 2022, 05:45:01 AM

« previous - next »

srb7677

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 28, 2022, 04:56:11 PM
I don't think they have been our pals since 1775 JoG ,  we still need them though .
Well with isolationism and even pro-Putinism rampant in the Republican party and US right wing media, we are going to have to stop needing them. If Trump were still in power now Russia would be getting a free pass.

Europe including us atre goiung to have to be prepared to stand up to the likes of Putin without reliable US support if we have to. No European nation on it's own has the capability to do that. We need to be ready to defend the European NATO nations without US backing if necessary. That is the reality we need to prepare for.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Good old

Quote from: Nick on March 02, 2022, 07:18:11 PM
Question is, who is cock of the shed in the EU now we've gone. None of that lot ever showed their selves as brawlers  And if that is where the crop of the EU army are coming from then they'll be as useful as the proverbial ashtray.

I do however note that Israel has been awfully quiet on Russia, might be down to that fact that 60% of the population are Russian. It's alright to start defending themselves

Nick thank your lucky stars if you never saw what kind of brawler Germany, and Germans  can be . If the Germans ever get the message that it's alright to defend them selfs properly again,and most of all need to.  Putin ,or any other would have bitten off much more than they would want to chew. . 

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 28, 2022, 04:56:11 PM
I don't think they have been our pals since 1775 JoG ,  we still need them though .
Question is, who is cock of the shed in the EU now we've gone. None of that lot ever showed their selves as brawlers  And if that is where the crop of the EU army are coming from then they'll be as useful as the proverbial ashtray. 

I do however note that Israel has been awfully quiet on Russia, might be down to that fact that 60% of the population are Russian. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

Quote from: johnofgwent on February 28, 2022, 03:41:50 PM
Not sure SW. After all, NATO does what the yanks tell them and after Suez I'm not at all sure they are our pals.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Streetwalker on February 28, 2022, 07:38:54 AM
Recent events have maybe given those who wish to quit NATO second thoughts . 

Not sure SW. After all, NATO does what the yanks tell them and after Suez I'm not at all sure they are our pals.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Streetwalker

Recent events have maybe given those who wish to quit NATO second thoughts .  Talk of EU led European defence forces will be put in the bin now it is clear we still need the might of the American military and joint NATO forces when faced with Russian aggression .

As for Starmer  ,  

HallowedBrexit

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1570185/keir-starmer-news-russia-ukraine-war-fears-latest-labour-party-nato

Once more the barstewards from the Labour party have been caught red handed. Keir Starmer, who wants to sell us out to the EU, would have us quit NATO.