Can Russia be stopped?

Started by T00ts, March 01, 2022, 09:22:44 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 03, 2022, 11:46:23 PM
Anti Russian propaganda,you mean like post#29 on this thread
Well as you know Sheepy I detest Bliar and had to smile when some MP suggested Putin be arrested and brought before the ICC at The Hague,that'd be great but only if Bush and Tone joined him in the dock.

Obviously won't happen,I'd just like to see Vlad retired in to oblivion.

Your IQ a challenge?  :D

And as per you resort to your usual slinging insults like a chimp does crap in a cage.

The only one who needs to take a look in the mirror is yourself,still you'd only see someone superior to all around.

What like you do at Russians? I am superior to you, I have proved it hundreds of times. At least Nick throws the bait straight out, I will give him that. I certainly have more time for him than I would ever have for you.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 03, 2022, 11:28:20 PM
You have nonstop posted anti-Russian propaganda so now face up to your actions. You see it like my IQ as a challenge. Whereas I just see you as a senile old fool helping get a lot of people killed. Take a good long look, your face is on there with it.
Anti Russian propaganda,you mean like post#29 on this thread
Well as you know Sheepy I detest Bliar and had to smile when some MP suggested Putin be arrested and brought before the ICC at The Hague,that'd be great but only if Bush and Tone joined him in the dock.

Obviously won't happen,I'd just like to see Vlad retired in to oblivion.

Your IQ a challenge?  :D

And as per you resort to your usual slinging insults like a chimp does crap in a cage.

The only one who needs to take a look in the mirror is yourself,still you'd only see someone superior to all around.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 03, 2022, 11:24:58 PM
And there you go making things up again,Ivenever posted anything that can be construed that way,meanwhile you spout your delusional posts blaming everyone whilst joyously proclaiming how righteous he and you are.
You have nonstop posted anti-Russian propaganda so now face up to your actions. You see it like my IQ as a challenge. Whereas I just see you as a senile old fool helping get a lot of people killed. Take a good long look, your face is on there with it.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 03, 2022, 11:17:43 PM
Vladimir Putin said Moscow will destroy the "anti-Russia" next door that the West created, as he insisted his invasion of Ukraine was going to plan.

Thats right and Cromwell and his latest friends pretend they don't know they put it in every post, because it would mean taking some responsibility.
And there you go making things up again,Ivenever posted anything that can be construed that way,meanwhile you spout your delusional posts blaming everyone whilst joyously proclaiming how righteous he and you are.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 03, 2022, 11:09:29 PM
Doesn't matter what you say you said it what's there in posts for all to see and that's you revelling In how clever Vlad is and you too.

Meanwhile a country is being taken apart with explosives women and kids fleeing or worse still dying while you exalt how superior and clever you and he are.
Vladimir Putin said Moscow will destroy the "anti-Russia" next door that the West created, as he insisted his invasion of Ukraine was going to plan.

Thats right and Cromwell and his latest friends pretend they don't know they put it in every post, because it would mean taking some responsibility.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 03, 2022, 11:00:06 PM
No not me I said, you lot, I just happen to be saving the rest of us from you.
Doesn't matter what you say you said it what's there in posts for all to see and that's you revelling In how clever Vlad is and you too.

Meanwhile a country is being taken apart with explosives women and kids fleeing or worse still dying while you exalt how superior and clever you and he are.

Sheepy

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on March 03, 2022, 10:27:22 PM
I know it's true because I have actually been to Kursk and spoken to a few of the people. It was also in every mainstream news outlet.

Can you show any serious news agency reporting your points?

You seem to be over-reliant on corporatist media, for some reason.  I prefer to go to the source.  May I remind you, 99% of the media said SARS-COV2 was a naturally occurring virus which jumped from bats, or other animals.  So your "every mainstream news outlet" is not sufficient.  All you have is word of mouth.  Now let's compare.

Tommy Robinson: imprisoned for breach of a reporting restriction, even though the court established he could not have prejudiced the trial.  You can say he broke the law, and I'm sure Putin uses the same trick, but jail for a mere technical breach which had ZERO consequences.  How is that better than sedating someone who is causing a public disturbance?  Which would you prefer? - a sedative, or jail?  You see, you have a double standard.

Mass experimentation with mRNA (that does change your DNA): Which bit are you challenging?
Hillsborough: Which bit do you deny?  That it wasn't covered up? Or that it didn't happen?
Ban on protest during lockdown: Again, are you denying it?  people were arrested for literally protesting.  One man was arrested for literally speaking while exercising.  It's on video.
Pressure on social media to block RT, which is now blocked.  Again, are you denying it?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 03, 2022, 10:58:31 PM
Yes you,the one revelling in how clever he is and how clever you are telling us all.
No not me I said, you lot, I just happen to be saving the rest of us from you. 

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 03, 2022, 10:46:53 PM
Not me you are always the ones desperate to commit suicide don't get me wrong if you were cliff jumping on your own, I would wish you a safe journey, but you are always asking the rest of us to hold your hand as you jump.
Yes you,the one revelling in how clever he is and how clever you are telling us all.

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on March 03, 2022, 10:42:27 PM
And that's a turn on for you is it? How naive is he and you if neither of you don't know you come with us. If you are stupid enough to think firing off the big one doesn't have a tariff of no more Russia.
Not me you are always the ones desperate to commit suicide don't get me wrong if you were cliff jumping on your own, I would wish you a safe journey, but you are always asking the rest of us to hold your hand as you jump.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 03, 2022, 10:28:57 PM
Did he say, it was about Covid then? or was that something else the media made up? It wasn't a conspiracy you told us so.
Well you know how to make stuff up to cover him and yourself.

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on March 03, 2022, 10:09:20 PM
But I told you I am not here to judge him; in all honesty I agree with him that most of you are so naive if he fired off the big one, your last words would be why.

And that's a turn on for you is it? How naive is he and you if neither of you don't know you come with us. If you are stupid enough to think firing off the big one doesn't have a tariff of no more Russia.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 03, 2022, 10:26:38 PM
No Sheepy I think most sane people would see Putin locked up indefinitely and as usual you bring up your covid conspiracy theories.

You could join him and tell him he didn't need his big table or fear covid like he does.
Did he say, it was about Covid then? or was that something else the media made up? It wasn't a conspiracy you told us so.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on March 03, 2022, 08:01:08 PM
I could go through each of your questions and provide evidence or good arguments, but it is simpler to apply the same logic to your video.  How do you know she was drugged for being distraught?  How do you know she wasn't actually an escaped lunatic?  Do you have proof?  You do realise your claim is literally a conspiracy theory, don't you?
I know it's true because I have actually been to Kursk and spoken to a few of the people. It was also in every mainstream news outlet. 

Can you show any serious news agency reporting your points?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.