Can Russia be stopped?

Started by T00ts, March 01, 2022, 09:22:44 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 02, 2022, 02:26:49 PM
Obviously is judging by the length of his table and fear of what you call drama and nonsense of covid.......better still if you didn't submit to the covid regulations in China you were put in jail.
On the other hand, of course, Vlad could just have information the rest of us don't. These things are always happening.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on March 02, 2022, 02:19:55 PM
It could be Vlad is one of those paranoid types, of Ukrainian descent went off to Yale comes back and starts for regime change and caught embezzling for funds to do so. Just another option.

Is it common practise to bomb your less powerful neighbour , if you are not paranoid.? I know you think he is misunderstood Sheep. But he really isn't, by all of us.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 02, 2022, 02:19:55 PM
It could be Vlad is one of those paranoid types, of Ukrainian descent went off to Yale comes back and starts for regime change and caught embezzling for funds to do so. Just another option.
Obviously is judging by the length of his table and fear of what you call drama and nonsense of covid.......better still if you didn't submit to the covid regulations in China you were put in jail.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on March 02, 2022, 02:20:23 PM
Well if being poisoned and locked up , ever had anything to do with his families ethnic, background , or his birthplace , maybe a third of all those in our parliament a would automatically get the same treatment in Russia?
Nah I doubt that, the old boy network would be pulling strings all over the place, not only that call me Dave tells me it isn't illegal for them anyway.

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on March 02, 2022, 02:11:30 PM
I am not making a point I am just interested in why he should be locked up, in case there is more than meets the eye, which it might seem there is.

Well if being poisoned and locked up , ever had anything to do with his families ethnic, background , or his birthplace , maybe a third of all those in our parliament would automatically get the same treatment in Russia?

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 02, 2022, 02:15:49 PM
Yeah there is.......he's in opposition to Putin so he's poisoned then bunged in jail

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 02, 2022, 02:11:30 PM
I am not making a point I am just interested in why he should be locked up, in case there is more than meets the eye, which it might seem there is.
Yeah there is.......he's in opposition to Putin so he's poisoned then bunged in jail

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 02, 2022, 02:09:09 PM
Or background even saying he was born in Russia.......so what was your point.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 02, 2022, 02:07:17 PM
Alexei Navalny - Wikipedia
Interesting background.
Or background even saying he was born in Russia.......so what was your point.

Sheepy

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on March 02, 2022, 01:56:39 PM
Like where? I was born a short distance from Moscow; it doesn't make me a Russian. probably a bit farther away than he was though I guess?

It was a guess wasn't it.

Sampanviking

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 02, 2022, 01:56:39 PM
Like where? I was born a short distance from Moscow; it doesn't make me a Russian. probably a bit farther away than he was though I guess?
OK so where do you say he was born if not in Russia?

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on March 02, 2022, 01:39:22 PM
Fell straight into that one, is he a Russian then or born somewhere else? which somehow could make him a foreign agitator?

Now a lot of people know this to be Alexei Novalny, presently in a Russian jail for daring to want a different Russia, to the one that Putin, holds down by if all else fails by poisoning or some other murderous means. He was born very near to Moscow.
https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/alexei-navalny-49903.php

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 02, 2022, 01:53:47 PM
Born in a place short distance from Moscow.
Like where? I was born a short distance from Moscow; it doesn't make me a Russian. probably a bit farther away than he was though I guess?