Can Russia be stopped?

Started by T00ts, March 01, 2022, 09:22:44 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 02, 2022, 03:30:16 PM
He wasn't disagreeing he was trying to tell me how I should think, which as you know will get the reaction you both deserve. as it has happened to you before when you were in the wrong. Which still smarts you.
I'm not smarting just trying to point out an alternative whilst you are telling people they can't think because you don't like what they're thinking or you believe they are incapable of rational thought.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

cromwell

Quote from: Sampanviking on March 02, 2022, 03:26:14 PM
Spot on Cromwell!
Yes the question every right thinking person should be asking
Why couldn't Putin just Drone Strike him from 30,000 taking out not jut him but his entire family and half the rest of the neighborhood, like genuinely morally justified and superior people in the West do...

Putin really is a barbarian, he has only managed to kill a few thousand people in the country next door. Thank God us civilised people can travel thousands of miles from our shores and kill by the million. Remember our freedom and Democracy Bombs don't hurt people, they are actually saving babies.
Well if you could point to where I've said any of that would be good.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 02, 2022, 03:28:32 PM
Rise above what? Thinking poisoning people isn't ok.

what were you not  rising above telling people they were muppets or should jog on,perhaps senile if they disagreed with you.  ::)
He wasn't disagreeing he was trying to tell me how I should think, which as you know will get the reaction you both deserve. as it has happened to you before when you were in the wrong. Which still smarts you.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 02, 2022, 03:23:38 PM
I never said that like usual you did. In your efforts to play devil's advocate. Because you hate people who can rise above it all. While you wallow in your poison.
Rise above what? Thinking poisoning people isn't ok.

what were you not  rising above telling people they were muppets or should jog on,perhaps senile if they disagreed with you.  ::)

Sampanviking

Quote from: cromwell on March 02, 2022, 02:40:38 PM
And are you privy to what this is and justifies poisoning?
Spot on Cromwell!
Yes the question every right thinking person should be asking
Why couldn't Putin just Drone Strike him from 30,000 taking out not jut him but his entire family and half the rest of the neighborhood, like genuinely morally justified and superior people in the West do...

Putin really is a barbarian, he has only managed to kill a few thousand people in the country next door. Thank God us civilised people can travel thousands of miles from our shores and kill by the million. Remember our freedom and Democracy Bombs don't hurt people, they are actually saving babies.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 02, 2022, 03:18:13 PM
So you are happy to be educated every foreigner who goes to Yale is recruited by the cia but the fact he was poisoned was making things up.
Can you educate Vlad and the Chinese to your covid cerebral superior thinking?
I never said that like usual you did. In your efforts to play devil's advocate. Because you hate people who can rise above it all. While you wallow in your poison. 

Barry

Quote from: Sampanviking on March 02, 2022, 01:59:30 PM
A Ukrainian Lady in France who failed to get the memo.....

https://twitter.com/futurebrain1/status/1498738347518353410
That was an interesting point of view. There's a lot of different truths out there.
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 02, 2022, 03:13:22 PM
No that's a you cannot educate pork. Or even I don't believe everything the media prints as they are known for making things up for sensationalism and for swaying opinion using said sensationalism.
So you are happy to be educated every foreigner who goes to Yale is recruited by the cia but the fact he was poisoned was making things up.
Can you educate Vlad and the Chinese to your covid cerebral superior thinking?

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 02, 2022, 03:06:04 PM
So that's a you can't or don't want to answer then.
No that's a you cannot educate pork. Or even I don't believe everything the media prints as they are known for making things up for sensationalism and for swaying opinion using said sensationalism. 

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 02, 2022, 03:02:33 PM
After all it's not like Yale is some fertile ground for CIA recruitment or anything. Or other secret societies, is it? I guess I should wonder who is trying to poison who?
So that's a you can't or don't want to answer then.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 02, 2022, 02:59:39 PM
So is your critical mind thinking poisoning people is justifiable ?
After all it's not like Yale is some fertile ground for CIA recruitment or anything. Or other secret societies, is it? I guess I should wonder who is trying to poison who? 

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 02, 2022, 02:49:16 PM
Why would I be? I am just looking at the options because you need a critical thinking mind for that.
So is your critical mind thinking poisoning people is justifiable ?

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 02, 2022, 02:40:38 PM
Why would I be? I am just looking at the options because you need a critical thinking mind for that. 

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 02, 2022, 02:33:49 PM
On the other hand, of course, Vlad could just have information the rest of us don't. These things are always happening.

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on March 02, 2022, 02:31:34 PM
Is it common practise to bomb your less powerful neighbour , if you are not paranoid.? I know you think he is misunderstood Sheep. But he really isn't, by all of us.
I don't think he is misunderstood; he has made his point rather clearly. I am not here to judge him for that like some.