Can Russia be stopped?

Started by T00ts, March 01, 2022, 09:22:44 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 03, 2022, 10:17:28 PM
What's the difference anyway. according to you lot Covid will get you first, You wouldn't go out without a mask and would prefer to be locked up indefinitely while being pumped up with whatever big pharma says is a cure.
No Sheepy I think most sane people would see Putin locked up indefinitely and as usual you bring up your covid conspiracy theories.

You could join him and tell him he didn't need his big table or fear covid like he does.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on March 03, 2022, 10:18:25 PM
Sheep 🐑 thinks he knows the world but has never been to most of it.
I guess you didn't get the humour in that answer then, shame. I bet you showed them Russians what for, a hard drinking globe trotter like yourself.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: johnofgwent on March 03, 2022, 02:04:42 PM
When did that ever happen ?

While I was building our battlefield nuke delivery system my boss took a holiday in Dubrovnik, then very much a russian satellite.

Our company security controller went ALMOST as beserk as he did when I announced an intent to do a two city trip to Leningrad and Murmansk.

Eddie got off the plane got into baggage reclaim then in the out area yelled "girls !! I have military secrets!! Come force them out of me"

Whereupon his wife hit him with her handbag.

No girls (or boys) expressed any interest in pumping him for his knowledge. Which is just as well, as Honiker would have been keen to hear it ....
Sheep 🐑 thinks he knows the world but has never been to most of it. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 03, 2022, 10:11:46 PM
Wow what a victory,hope you and he would enjoy what was left.
What's the difference anyway. according to you lot Covid will get you first, You wouldn't go out without a mask and would prefer to be locked up indefinitely while being pumped up with whatever big pharma says is a cure.

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on March 03, 2022, 01:48:28 PM
Not me, I haven't been to any seedy Moscow bars where pretty girls try to ply you with drink and friendship so they can sell you something you require. ask anybody. I have a woman at home, how about you still have the wife in tow?
I went there to work. Moscow bars giving you free drinks via hookers!! 
WOW, your understanding of Russia is incredible, and all from your own bedroom 😂 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 03, 2022, 10:09:20 PM
But I told you I am not here to judge him; in all honesty I agree with him that most of you are so naive if he fired off the big one, your last words would be why.
Wow what a victory,hope you and he would enjoy what was left.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 03, 2022, 10:01:47 PM
And somehow I knew you'd love whatever he did.
But I told you I am not here to judge him; in all honesty I agree with him that most of you are so naive if he fired off the big one, your last words would be why.

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on March 03, 2022, 09:41:12 PM
Not only that he has closed down the NeoLiberal media in Russia as he is bored with them trying to judge him as well.

Yer, subtle ain't he.? No need to explain . We all know why no neo  liberal in their right mind would want anything to do with him. Come to that very few of any  political hew want to much to do with him. That's what annoys him the most. 

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 03, 2022, 09:54:32 PM
I somehow knew you would like that; just thought I would let you know as nobody else would.
And somehow I knew you'd love whatever he did.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 03, 2022, 09:51:28 PM
Yeah just loves to be heard,so long as it's only his voice.
I somehow knew you would like that; just thought I would let you know as nobody else would.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 03, 2022, 09:41:12 PM
Not only that he has closed down the NeoLiberal media in Russia as he is bored with them trying to judge him as well.
Yeah just loves to be heard,so long as it's only his voice.

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on March 03, 2022, 09:26:31 PM
Nice lad really, it was his childhood, very harsh in Soviet Russia.

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on March 03, 2022, 09:15:54 PM
Didn't I tell you that between you he has no choice now but take the whole country, anyway now you are telling us you want more war as the media says so, a word in your shell likes.

A massacre would also likely ensue if Nato joined the country, as the transatlantic alliance has thus far stayed out of directly engaging in the war.
"To anyone who would consider interfering from outside: If you do, you will face consequences greater than any you have faced in history. All the relevant decisions have been taken. I hope you hear me," Mr Putin said last week, when he publicly announced the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
The Russian leader has raised his country's nuclear forces to high alert in response to what he's called "aggressive statements" by Nato.
US president Joe Biden has also sworn off any direct military engagement, though both European nations and America have been supplying arms to the Ukrainians.

Nice lad really, it was his childhood, very harsh in Soviet Russia.

Good old

Quote from: T00ts on March 03, 2022, 09:03:48 PM
Don't you think that Putin had every intention of taking the whole of Ukraine from day one? Why else were so many troops collected on the borders on all sides? Why do you believe what Putin says?

The simple fact is Toots, Putin did have every intention of controlling Ukraine even if by settlement . If any settlement offed should not in fact give him in effect control over what's left of Ukraine, he will refuse it and take all of it anyway.
A so called neutral Ukraine , will only be neutral in his eyes if it's doing as he wants. Run by people he wants.

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on March 03, 2022, 09:03:48 PM
Don't you think that Putin had every intention of taking the whole of Ukraine from day one? Why else were so many troops collected on the borders on all sides? Why do you believe what Putin says?
Didn't I tell you that between you he has no choice now but take the whole country, anyway now you are telling us you want more war as the media says so, a word in your shell likes.

A massacre would also likely ensue if Nato joined the country, as the transatlantic alliance has thus far stayed out of directly engaging in the war.
"To anyone who would consider interfering from outside: If you do, you will face consequences greater than any you have faced in history. All the relevant decisions have been taken. I hope you hear me," Mr Putin said last week, when he publicly announced the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
The Russian leader has raised his country's nuclear forces to high alert in response to what he's called "aggressive statements" by Nato.
US president Joe Biden has also sworn off any direct military engagement, though both European nations and America have been supplying arms to the Ukrainians.