Can Russia be stopped?

Started by T00ts, March 01, 2022, 09:22:44 AM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Sampanviking on March 11, 2022, 01:29:13 PM
Well the BBC has managed to avoid any mention of Nuland's admission yesterday and has carried on; on message, as before. The official reaction is that these facilities are simply medical research centers. It does beg the question that Tucker Carlson asked "so why are they funded by the US Department of Defense?"

To hear someone like Tucker (of all people) say, "What has it come to when you know that the US Government is lying to you and you have to go to the Russian and Chinese Governments to hear something close to the truth?" is nothing short of jaw dropping.
What amazes me is how sure you are that you have the truth. 

Sampanviking

Quote from: Scott777 on March 11, 2022, 11:07:53 AM
Well, we shall soon see what truth is in this.

"Russia is going to dump a load of frozen food on the United States tomorrow at 11 am by exposing U.S. support to Ukraine over the last 17 years for research into biological and chemical weapons."

"And in the process of securing them they have recovered a treasure trove of documents showing the United States has violated the international accord governing Chemical and Biological Weapons."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/breaking-russia-convenes-un-security-council-meeting-present-biolab-evidence-friday-10/
Well the BBC has managed to avoid any mention of Nuland's admission yesterday and has carried on; on message, as before. The official reaction is that these facilities are simply medical research centers. It does beg the question that Tucker Carlson asked "so why are they funded by the US Department of Defense?"

To hear someone like Tucker (of all people) say, "What has it come to when you know that the US Government is lying to you and you have to go to the Russian and Chinese Governments to hear something close to the truth?" is nothing short of jaw dropping.

Streetwalker

The propoganda wars are in full flow it seems . Even if we  accept the EU upset the Russians with invites to Ukraine to join them , that the USA help in the production of bioweapons , that NATO membership to past parts of the USSR have given the Kremlin the right hump there is NO justification to bomb cities in the Ukraine . The Ukraine is /wasn't any threat to Russia 

No excuse can be made that Putin is doing any credability whatsoever . The Western world as we call it can only watch on unprepared for the scenario of a nuclear power invading a friendly nation outside of the defence pact of NATO . Maybe just as well .

Russia can only be stopped from within . China could speed that up  in condeming Putin instead of sitting on the fence .

Sheepy

You will have to send Nick back out, telling us about those lying Commies, whereas the truth trumps a lie. You cannot do that sheepbrain, we will be seen as liars and manipulators of the truth. Who knew?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Well, we shall soon see what truth is in this.

"Russia is going to dump a load of frozen food on the United States tomorrow at 11 am by exposing U.S. support to Ukraine over the last 17 years for research into biological and chemical weapons."

"And in the process of securing them they have recovered a treasure trove of documents showing the United States has violated the international accord governing Chemical and Biological Weapons."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/breaking-russia-convenes-un-security-council-meeting-present-biolab-evidence-friday-10/
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: Sampanviking on March 11, 2022, 09:23:44 AM
A few videos showing Ukrainian forces in Mariupol (mainly) using civilian areas as cover.
Such videos have a habit of being removed by Twitter and many accounts are being closed.

https://twitter.com/WithyGrove/status/1501581558507098120?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1501581558507098120%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sinodefenceforum.com%2Ft%2Fukrainian-war-developments.8899%2Fpage-1128

Sadly all the others have now disappeared - including one of the Multiple Rocket Artillery firing from a Residential Estate, packing up and driving out fast, before the Russian counter battery fire replies.

I will keep an eye out and post as soon as I see others during the next few days.
Watch quickly, as I doubt they will be allowed to stay up for long!
Well, I guess all those psychologists and behavioral scientists from Langley got it all wrong yet again. 

Sampanviking

A few videos showing Ukrainian forces in Mariupol (mainly) using civilian areas as cover.
Such videos have a habit of being removed by Twitter and many accounts are being closed.

https://twitter.com/WithyGrove/status/1501581558507098120?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1501581558507098120%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sinodefenceforum.com%2Ft%2Fukrainian-war-developments.8899%2Fpage-1128

Sadly all the others have now disappeared - including one of the Multiple Rocket Artillery firing from a Residential Estate, packing up and driving out fast, before the Russian counter battery fire replies.

I will keep an eye out and post as soon as I see others during the next few days.
Watch quickly, as I doubt they will be allowed to stay up for long!

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on March 11, 2022, 04:30:11 AM
I don't believe anyone is denying what Bush and Bliar did, and their lie's.
Im just waiting for the Commies on here to acknowledge what Putin is doing.
Well yeah, it is all the Commies doing ain't it Nick. If everyone admits being a Commie for you and your few followers of fasion, will that make it right? will it change the decisions that led you into shouting commie, you are all commies? will it even change the powers that be obsession with creating bio labs?

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on March 10, 2022, 06:56:13 PM
Bush and Bliars war was second gulf war,no invasion of another state and a false case for WMD's.

Civilians were killed and millions of lives made miserable a whole region destabilised and the hatred of the west and the consequences of that we're living with now and all based on a false premise.

Yes Putin should be brought to the Hague for trial.............and so should they.
I don't believe anyone is denying what Bush and Bliar did, and their lie's. 
Im just waiting for the Commies on here to acknowledge what Putin is doing. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on March 10, 2022, 07:01:01 PM
Ukraine On Fire - Oliver Stone documentary:  (not allowed by the propaganda platform Youtube)

https://rumble.com/vwxxi8-ukraine-on-fire.html
I didn't watch it because I knew the background and this was always coming. They are all selling as usual I just cannot be bothered buying it. 

Scott777

Ukraine On Fire - Oliver Stone documentary:  (not allowed by the propaganda platform Youtube)

https://rumble.com/vwxxi8-ukraine-on-fire.html
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on March 10, 2022, 06:40:57 PM
Like I said, the west didn't deliberately target civilians like this nutter. AND, Iraq invaded another country first.
Bush and Bliars war was second gulf war,no invasion of another state and a false case for WMD's.

Civilians were killed and millions of lives made miserable a whole region destabilised and the hatred of the west and the consequences of that we're living with now and all based on a false premise.

Yes Putin should be brought to the Hague for trial.............and so should they.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sampanviking

I will just leave it to Tucker Carlson of all people to highlight the ramifications of the truth and the lies about the US funded Biolabs in the Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AugzqXPYaOc

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on March 10, 2022, 06:35:01 PM
More than a bit harsh Nick,Sampan has been around a good while and has never hidden his Sino Russian leanings and he believes its system and society superior to that of the west in many ways which is fair enough.

I don't agree with him on many things and he my views but he is however perfectly entitled to hold them and express them on here.

They're not disgusting IMO just different.

Lets face it he isn't wrong that Bush an Bliars Iraq war hardly covered us in glory,it's a bit off topic but I have felt  would there be as much outrage were non europeans on the receiving end of what Ukraine is?
R

(Stands by for cries of hand wringing liberal for my final comment :P)
Like I said, the west didn't deliberately target civilians like this nutter. AND, Iraq invaded another country first. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.