Can Russia be stopped?

Started by T00ts, March 01, 2022, 09:22:44 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on March 13, 2022, 04:08:56 PM
Stop trying to muddy the waters Tom, peoples experiences have been talked about on here for the last 3 incarnations of this website and everyone knows that nobody except myself has been anywhere near Russia or China (Sampan excluded) so stop playing games.
so, you've not been and spoken to the populous, those views are not aired on mainstream media so the info can only have come from unregulated, which means open to manipulation by government sources media.

I know what you mean we had some bellends running around telling us the only media telling the truth was the MSM while the government and civil servants partied. One of them was convinced he had a magic truth weapon.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: Thomas on March 13, 2022, 04:00:16 PM
You dont do irony do you?
No, my wife does the ironying in my house 😉. 

Nice try Tom 😂 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: Thomas on March 13, 2022, 03:56:21 PM
We voted to stay in both the eu and uk. We can't have both so now should have another vote to pick which one.
Scotland voted to stay in the U.K. with full knowledge of the EU referendum. It wasn't as if it were a big shock, so I'm not accepting that as an argument Tom. 

Thomas

Hilarious anyone who votes for liars like the tories , including the well known liar himself boris johnson , trying to call out others as conspiracy nuts is unreal.

Johnson and the tories are being mocked every single fackin day for their utter bullshit  , its now gone beyond any sort of parody.

...but we are all russian bots for disagreeing with the british msm.... you couldnt make it up. :D

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Nick

Quote from: Thomas on March 13, 2022, 03:54:20 PM
Nick stop talking shite. If you arent crying people are all commies on here , you are telling us where we are getting our info from . How do you know?

Last year , anyone who disagreed with covid restrictions you were labelling as anti vax and  conspiracy theorist. Now anyone who disagrees with the msm is blinded by russian propaganda.

It never accours to you to link both those examples and see what the common denominator is in your own thinking does it?

Stop trying to muddy the waters Tom, peoples experiences have been talked about on here for the last 3 incarnations of this website and everyone knows that nobody except myself has been anywhere near Russia or China (Sampan excluded) so stop playing games. 
so, you've not been and spoken to the populous, those views are not aired on mainstream media so the info can only have come from unregulated, which means open to manipulation by government sources media.

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on March 13, 2022, 03:57:44 PM
The U.K. has said it will take 100,000 Ukrainians and even offered £350 a month for families who are willing to help. That's a bit more than 3000, especially when Scotland has so much space compared to England.
michael gove said earlier it was 300 000 , and it was proven to be yet another tory party lie.

The point is who gives a fack how many you take ? Scotland is willing to take 3000 now , and your nation ( remember you saying about keeping beaks out of other countries affairs?:D ) said no to krankie.

You dont do irony do you?

Nick

Quote from: Thomas on March 13, 2022, 03:49:57 PM
Pity that sentiment wasnt applied by your own nation nick. Scotland for example has just offered to take 3000 ukrainian refugees immediately , and you country has said no.

Meanwhile we have cromwell and good old for example crying crocodile tears of ukraine , while ignoring our willingness to help ukrainians and the outrage of england saying no to scotland ( and the welsh to be fair).

Can of worms there talking about keeping beaks out of other nations affairs. How we lesser mortals wish.......
The U.K. has said it will take 100,000 Ukrainians and even offered £350 a month for families who are willing to help. That's a bit more than 3000, especially when Scotland has so much space compared to England. 

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on March 13, 2022, 03:53:47 PM
I think you'll find it was your own country that voted not to be independent
We voted to stay in both the eu and uk. We cant have both so now should have another vote to pick which one.

Quoteand I think you'll find it is ole Wee Seaweed that is crapping her pants that much that she won't pull the trigger on Indy2.
We will see. Next year she promises , and if not , then she will be replaced . You will be fighting scot indy forevermeore till it happens.

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on March 13, 2022, 03:48:10 PM
 You get your info from dodgy websites that score a collective zero on the trust sites because they are controlled by Russia's propaganda machine. 
Nick stop talking shite. If you arent crying people are all commies on here , you are telling us where we are getting our info from . How do you know?

Last year , anyone who disagreed with covid restrictions you were labelling as anti vax and  conspiracy theorist. Now anyone who disagrees with the msm is blinded by russian propaganda.

It never accours to you to link both those examples and see what the common denominator is in your own thinking does it?

Nick

Quote from: Thomas on March 13, 2022, 10:06:23 AM
:D Cromwell , does it need me to point out the obvious that your country and your countries government wont let scotland make that decision either way.?
I think you'll find it was your own country that voted not to be independent, and I think you'll find it is ole Wee Seaweed that is crapping her pants that much that she won't pull the trigger on Indy2. I believe you have alluded to this point your self some time back Tom. 

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on March 13, 2022, 03:31:27 PM
, he should keep his soon to be dead beak out of other countries business.
Pity that sentiment wasnt applied by your own nation nick. Scotland for example has just offered to take 3000 ukrainian refugees immediately , and you country has said no.

Meanwhile we have cromwell and good old for example crying crocodile tears of ukraine , while ignoring our willingness to help ukrainians and the outrage of england saying no to scotland ( and the welsh to be fair).

Can of worms there talking about keeping beaks out of other nations affairs. How we lesser mortals wish.......

Nick

Quote from: Thomas on March 13, 2022, 08:39:55 AM
We?

:D

The uk as you know isnt a nation cromwell , its a multi national state , and i dont know how far back you mean in terms of "modern" , but scotland was invaded and occupied by the british army just 250 years back.
Im sure they do. Will they be allowed to though?

Anyway , i can't see anyone changing their mind on this thread regarding what is happening over to the east. All i will say though is surely most of us recognise events are a bit more complex than the puerile Good v bad , evil v light , dictator v democracy etc etc that is sometimes being talked about.

[highlight]NATO seems to be less and less about a group of nations coming together for defence[/highlight] , and more and more an instrument for american foreign policy where they have set themselves at the top of a feudal pyramid to call the shots.

As for ukraine wanting in the EU , are you suggesting membership is a good thing...........?:D
NATO is about grouping together against the biggest country in the world, who BTW don't seem to be too worried by the fact they are only a matter of a few miles from a NATO country to their east. 

Id love to know why you lot think you're coming from a far more educated stand point because you don't believe the western media? Apart from Sampan, who let's face it has been blinded by the Chinese communist party to the point he now thinks China is a shining example of capitalism, none of you have ever been remotely near these countries you seem to know so much about. You get your info from dodgy websites that score a collective zero on the trust sites because they are controlled by Russia's propaganda machine.  

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell on March 13, 2022, 02:22:35 PM
Thomas when you're in one of these moods you're not worth the effort.  :-\
cant help it cromwell , the hypocrisy from your nation is sickening. The nation that starved half the population of ireland to death , commited atrocities in northern ireland with in my lifetime and were fined by the court of human rights for it , while the world looked on in disbelief lecturing the russians or anyone else on rights and wrongs is unbelievable.

Didnt putin say everything he learned about propaganda he learned from you british?

Mind years ago on this forums older incarnation we had the old yank republican from florida "flash" posting on here.?

I mind an old debate you and i were involved in , with flash and many others , about the behaviour of america on the world stage.  I will say then what i say now on this thread , russia china america or anyone else  , not one of them come close to the behaviour of what your nation has done in these islands and abroad.

Back then , i was being called a pro american by the likes of jim franklin for telling the truth , just as today , im "pro russian " for pointing out the same hypocrisy.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on March 12, 2022, 11:30:23 PM
Nope.  But you, like others, are looking at it in black and white.  There was a coup in Ukraine.  That was not a legitimate decision by the Ukrainian government, and so not the choice of an independent sovereign state.  NATO is the consequence of that, and Russia invaded as a consequence of that.
Scott, you've just blown your own argument out of the water. 
QuoteThere was a coup in Ukraine

What has a coup in Ukraine got to do with Russia? If the Ukraine want to fight a civil war it has zero to do with Putin, he should keep his soon to be dead beak out of other countries business. 

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on March 13, 2022, 01:56:39 PM

None of which can be excused by any sort of comparison let alone some of the limp comparison put forward here.
Thats rich coming from you. I can hear your gut wrenching sobs from here , but i cant quite work out if you are crying crocodile tears over the victims of war , or keir starmers inability to look a statesman on the world stage , while being upstaged by a muppet like johnson.