Roman Abramovich on borrowed time?

Started by T00ts, March 02, 2022, 02:18:48 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on March 14, 2022, 03:30:13 PM
I will take your word for it as you are now an expert on medication, seems odd though that you know so much about it.
Well, that's a pointer to a comedy called Red Dwarf (Back to Reality), you might just want to check it out: reality that is 😉. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on March 14, 2022, 02:55:18 PM
You just keep taking that lithium carbonate, everything's going to be ok!
I will take your word for it as you are now an expert on medication, seems odd though that you know so much about it. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on March 03, 2022, 10:19:00 AM
When I decide you are the judge of all things, I will let you know. By the way the mainstream media who you take as all things right and proper are in a frenzy again so you won't be far behind.
You just keep taking that lithium carbonate, everything's going to be ok!
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on March 03, 2022, 10:19:00 AM
When I decide you are the judge of all things, I will let you know. By the way the mainstream media who you take as all things right and proper are in a frenzy again so you won't be far behind.

It's amazing how powerful that media, you deride, must be if it has control of world opinion. Only 4UN members refuse to condemn Putin outright.
If democracy was being allowed full sway here he wouldn't have a leg to stand on. 

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on March 03, 2022, 10:09:57 AM
Going by the interaction between us I think you have absolutely no reason to believe that. And I'm holding  my hands up ,I was lying to Cromwell.

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on March 02, 2022, 10:10:09 PM
Maybe so, but at least I ain't senile.

Going by the interaction between us I think you have absolutely no reason to believe that. And I'm holding  my hands up ,I was lying to Cromwell.

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 02, 2022, 09:55:05 PM
Well it looks like Good old can like me laugh at himself.

You should try it Sheepy,let's face it there's a lot to go at. :P
Maybe so, but at least I ain't senile. 

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 02, 2022, 09:40:49 PM
An honest wife then.
Well it looks like Good old can like me laugh at himself.

You should try it Sheepy,let's face it there's a lot to go at. :P

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on March 02, 2022, 05:53:50 PM
You should worry. I'm am a senile prima Donna, and an old liberal to boot. And it don't  need anyone on here to say it.
The wife has been telling me for ages. :)
An honest wife then. 

Good old

Quote from: cromwell on March 02, 2022, 04:56:57 PM

Still what do I know a neo liberal and senile prima Donna to boot.

You should worry. I'm am a senile prima Donna, and an old liberal to boot. And it don't  need anyone on here to say it.
The wife has been telling me for ages. :)

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on March 02, 2022, 04:56:57 PM
Well I expect Chelsea fc will miss him but if they didn't want individuals money they should've rejected it years ago not now.

The oligarchs are there because the west cocked up when the Soviet Union fell and we were happy to go along with it all till now which of course doesn't excuse Putin.

Still what do I know a neo liberal and senile prima Donna to boot. :P
He is asking £3 billion cromwell . Anyone who can afford that isnt going to blink when paying the football clubs running costs . They have come a long way since Ken Bates brought it for a £1  with £ 1.5 M debts 

cromwell

Well I expect Chelsea fc will miss him but if they didn't want individuals money they should've rejected it years ago not now.

The oligarchs are there because the west cocked up when the Soviet Union fell and we were happy to go along with it all till now which of course doesn't excuse Putin.

Still what do I know a neo liberal and senile prima Donna to boot. :P

Streetwalker

Quote from: johnofgwent on March 02, 2022, 03:59:44 PM
Would they be missed ?
No I dont suppose they would be . Inflated house prices hasn't  done anyone any good . Could do with coming down a couple quid .