Let’s have some fun.

Started by Nick, January 05, 2020, 11:25:16 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell post_id=12196 time=1578242900 user_id=48
How's  her legal action that she didn't call a fellow mp's northern constituents thick for voting leave going?

No sure cromwell , i saw a bit of her on sky this morning waffling on about the middle east and turned it off after 5 seconds. Stuck up arrogant bitch of a woman.

That condescending look and voice of hers is enough to make anyone retch.

Apparently its all in the hands of her lawyers but thats all i know , hope she gets her fingers burned yet again as she did over white van man.

Typical labour , we know best , shite on their own.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas post_id=12180 time=1578238319 user_id=58
Thats what i think borkie. Nice enough lassie , but again , no the sharpest tool in the box.

I was praying they would give thornberry the job , but i dont think even labour are that stupid.

How's  her legal action that she didn't call a fellow mp's northern constituents thick for voting leave going?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Scott777

Quote from: Thomas post_id=12187 time=1578240366 user_id=58
You need to ignore the rhetoric coming from labour and look at their record.

As i always point out , they were in power in glasgow for 8 decades or so , and the party of scotland for half a century or thereabouts , and they took glasgow from the second city of the empire to the most impoverished city in the western world with a crime epidemic comparable to third world shitholes and life expectancy of medieval times.

Since getting rid of them , while far from perfect , scotland is in virtual paradise compared to the dark days of labour rule. You only need to look at wales to see what i mean.

So whatever long bailey or thornberry or whoever says about what , i just cast my mind back to the dark days of labour rule and say no thank you.

:thup:
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Thomas

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=12184 time=1578239010 user_id=59
While in reality, she supports taxing the poor, paying some tech corporations to deal with the CLIMATE CATASTROPHE....  :o

You need to ignore the rhetoric coming from labour and look at their record.

As i always point out , they were in power in glasgow for 8 decades or so , and the party of scotland for half a century or thereabouts , and they took glasgow from the second city of the empire to the most impoverished city in the western world with a crime epidemic comparable to third world shitholes and life expectancy of medieval times.

Since getting rid of them , while far from perfect , scotland is in virtual paradise compared to the dark days of labour rule. You only need to look at wales to see what i mean.

So whatever long bailey or thornberry or whoever says about what , i just cast my mind back to the dark days of labour rule and say no thank you.

Scott777

Quote from: Thomas post_id=12178 time=1578238197 user_id=58
Probably waffle on about eradicating poverty and taxing the rich

While in reality, she supports taxing the poor, paying some tech corporations to deal with the CLIMATE CATASTROPHE....  :o
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Borchester post_id=12171 time=1578237054 user_id=62
God, we need her. Every time Long-Bailey opens her mouth the Tory ratings must increase by 10%

Good point.  Such a shame Dianne Abacus is out.   :lol:  Imagine what she could have done for the economy... all £120.00 pounds of it.

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester post_id=12171 time=1578237054 user_id=62
God, we need her. Every time Long-Bailey opens her mouth the Tory ratings must increase by 10%

Thats what i think borkie. Nice enough lassie , but again , no the sharpest tool in the box.

I was praying they would give thornberry the job , but i dont think even labour are that stupid.

Thomas

Quote from: Nick post_id=12159 time=1578229475 user_id=73
Wrong-Daily is just more of the same, Corbynism.

Daily?

Oh you mean rebecca long bailey? Aye so i hear , she appears to be the momentum choice.

QuoteBut what's the dirt?

Do you need any?

They are only labour politicians , no one takes them seriously.

Probably waffle on about eradicating poverty and taxing the rich whilst abolishing the house of lords etc etc.

Hyperduck Quack Quack

Labour and the Lib Dems both need new leaders with popular appeal and enough common ground to merge the two parties into a new progressive force in British politics that:

a) understands the present

b) has a positive and workable vision for the future

c) knows how to oppose the Tories to best effect

Borchester

Quote from: Scott777 post_id=12167 time=1578235011 user_id=59
Keir is apparently a millionaire.  I'm sure he'll win.

Rebecca Long-Bailey is a climate extremist, who believes there is a national emergency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixfc-ZrVEI4">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixfc-ZrVEI4

Luckily, she has a very small mouth, which would hopefully limit the flow of lies and propaganda.

Algerie Francais !

Scott777

Keir is apparently a millionaire.  I'm sure he'll win.

Rebecca Long-Bailey is a climate extremist, who believes there is a national emergency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixfc-ZrVEI4">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixfc-ZrVEI4

Luckily, she has a very small mouth, which would hopefully limit the flow of lies and propaganda.

Nick

Interesting link

http://www.theipsa.org.uk/mp-costs/your-mp/">http://www.theipsa.org.uk/mp-costs/your-mp/
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas post_id=12157 time=1578227506 user_id=58
This was from the you gov poll a few days ago....

You Gov is a Tory pollster.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: Thomas post_id=12157 time=1578227506 user_id=58

So it looks like starmer is the most popular , so it will be interesting.

Dont think philips etc have a cat in hells chance to be honest.

Wrong-Daily is just more of the same, Corbynism.

But what's the dirt?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Thomas

QuoteFirst preferences:

Sir Keir Starmer 31%

Rebecca Long-Bailey 20%

Jess Phillips 11%

Clive Lewis 7%

Yvette Cooper 7%

Emily Thornberry 6%

Lisa Nandy 5%

Final round:

Sir Keir Starmer 61%

Rebecca Long-Bailey 39%
[/b]

So it looks like starmer is the most popular , so it will be interesting.

Dont think philips etc have a cat in hells chance to be honest.