Let’s have some fun.

Started by Nick, January 05, 2020, 11:25:16 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=12152 time=1578225967 user_id=89
The problem being there is no talent on the Tory benches either. Basically Britain is stuffed.

This is nothing to do with the Tories, this is the PLP.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas post_id=12149 time=1578225279 user_id=58

As i said , complete out of touch lack of talent on the labour benches , the dregs of the blairites and hard left momentum brigade , ensures whatever candidate they pick will keep them out of power.

The problem being there is no talent on the Tory benches either. Basically Britain is stuffed.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

papasmurf

Jess Phillips still got voted back in, because she is a very good constituency MP.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: Nick post_id=12144 time=1578223516 user_id=73
Ok, so there is a leadership election coming up and I thought it might be fun to see who can dig the most dirt on the prospective candidate's. Stuff that should make the Labour Party not vote for them.

Here is an opener...

Jess Phillips.

Every single ward of her constituency voted Leave yet she has campaigned remain. Meaning none of her constituents have a voice.

We want the labour party to vote for them though nick dont we?

I personally hope its keir starmer , followed by emily thornberry . Any one will do.

Thornberry getting elected would ensure labour never rose above governance in a council parish for the forseeable , and starmer the arch european would go down like a lead balloon in a nation (england) that is ardently anti european.

I think though behind the scenes momentum are going to push for that long bailey lassie.

As i said , complete out of touch lack of talent on the labour benches , the dregs of the blairites and hard left momentum brigade , ensures whatever candidate they pick will keep them out of power.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Nick

Ok, so there is a leadership election coming up and I thought it might be fun to see who can dig the most dirt on the prospective candidate's. Stuff that should make the Labour Party not vote for them.

Here is an opener...

Jess Phillips.

Every single ward of her constituency voted Leave yet she has campaigned remain. Meaning none of her constituents have a voice.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.