SKY NewsPunish Putin with Nuremberg-style war crimes tribunal, says Gordon Brown

Started by GBNews, March 07, 2022, 01:01:35 AM

« previous - next »

Good old

Quote from: cromwell on March 07, 2022, 02:35:23 PM
Should be and will be are two different things Borky,like Bliar he will probably escape scot free.

My best hope is someone in the Kremlin will tap him on the shoulder and say time to retire to your Dacha Vlad......better than a hole in the ground eh?

He is Mafia, Cromwell, I think Being tapped means something even more effective.

cromwell

Quote from: Borchester on March 07, 2022, 02:27:03 PM
I know that I have asked this before, but how exactly is Putin to be brought to book? Do we send a policeman to arrest him or what?
Should be and will be are two different things Borky,like Bliar he will probably escape scot free.

My best hope is someone in the Kremlin will tap him on the shoulder and say time to retire to your Dacha Vlad......better than a hole in the ground eh?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on March 07, 2022, 11:11:53 AM
The man John is quite right,Putin should be brought to book along with himself and primarily Bliar and Bush.

As described in all the news it is horrific what is happening to the people of the Ukraine as it was the people of Iraq and the suffering in the Arab world as a spring was imposed on them.

If they want democracy I guess they can work it out themselves.

Putin is a murderous bastard was Bliar or Bush much better?

None of this means we shouldn't assist the people of the Ukraine or stand against Putin.

I know that I have asked this before, but how exactly is Putin to be brought to book? Do we send a policeman to arrest him or what?
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

The man John is quite right,Putin should be brought to book along with himself and primarily Bliar and Bush.

As described in all the news it is horrific what is happening to the people of the Ukraine as it was the people of Iraq and the suffering in the Arab world as a spring was imposed on them.

If they want democracy I guess they can work it out themselves.

Putin is a murderous bastard was Bliar or Bush much better?

None of this means we shouldn't assist the people of the Ukraine or stand against Putin.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

johnofgwent

Quote from: News on March 07, 2022, 01:01:35 AM
Punish Putin with Nuremberg-style war crimes tribunal, says Gordon Brown

Former prime minister Gordon Brown has called for the creation of a special tribunal to punish Vladimir Putin for Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Source: Punish Putin with Nuremberg-style war crimes tribunal, says Gordon Brown

The man clearly has continued to have delusions of adequacy. Getting that shitbag into a courtroom is something I'd pay to watch. Except Brown wouldn't be in the firing line unlike those sent to get the job done

And why waste all that public money when a drone strike would be so much cheaper. Oh sorry I forgot he is a LABOUR has been....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

GBNews

Punish Putin with Nuremberg-style war crimes tribunal, says Gordon Brown

Former prime minister Gordon Brown has called for the creation of a special tribunal to punish Vladimir Putin for Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Source: Punish Putin with Nuremberg-style war crimes tribunal, says Gordon Brown