Main Menu

Stop Staring

Started by Streetwalker, March 12, 2022, 11:17:13 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas on March 12, 2022, 05:30:12 PM
Too many chiefs no enough indians.
Anyway how many birds have you pulled by staring at them ?   It used to be all the rage up the Lyceum , just keep staring untill your eyes meet , that moment when your eyes are joined in the recognition that your skint and if she gets herself up the bar and gets the beers in you might be interested .
True love was built on such moments , saddo is trying to ruin our culture . 

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 12, 2022, 04:45:17 PM
Talking about Mayors were about to get another one . You couldn't make this up , not only do we have Kant as London Mayor we are soon to be voting for a Croydon Mayor . We have always had a Mayor but this is going to be a real one with powers over the council .

How many Mayors does a town need  ?   
Too many chiefs no enough indians.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

T00ts

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 12, 2022, 04:31:39 PM
?

Haven't got a clue . Probably going over his plans to extend his green zone to the outer boroughs .
Rugby - Twickenham?

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas on March 12, 2022, 04:29:25 PM
It can't be nice for londoners living under a labour mayor like sad khant. Same as john of gwent living under a devolved welsh government.

We have all been there mate , but every cloud and silver lining and all that , i always think their record in these places serves as a clear warning to the rest of us when it comes to voting time not to put a cross in the labour box.
Talking about Mayors were about to get another one . You couldn't make this up , not only do we have Kant as London Mayor we are soon to be voting for a Croydon Mayor . We have always had a Mayor but this is going to be a real one with powers over the council .

How many Mayors does a town need  ?     

Streetwalker

Quote from: T00ts on March 12, 2022, 03:19:34 PM
I'm sure we can guess where he is this afternoon.
?

Haven't got a clue . Probably going over his plans to extend his green zone to the outer boroughs . 

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 12, 2022, 03:11:06 PM
You never know where Kant is ,  just pops up every now and again normally if there is a feebie going . As far as I can make out spends his time trying to worm his way out of another mess of his own creation .
It cant be nice for londoners living under a labour mayor like sad khant. Same as john of gwent living under a devolved welsh government.

We have all been there mate , but every cloud and silver lining and all that , i always think their record in these places serves as a clear warning to the rest of us when it comes to voting time not to put a cross in the labour box.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

T00ts

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 12, 2022, 03:11:06 PM
You never know where Kant is ,  just pops up every now and again normally if there is a feebie going . As far as I can make out spends his time trying to worm his way out of another mess of his own creation .
I'm sure we can guess where he is this afternoon. 

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell on March 12, 2022, 02:25:02 PM
I know and not a word for poor old Shane Warne who looked like he popped his before his time on a liquid diet causing it they say.

I like a liquid diet but the Doc said it's bad for the liver whereas an old workmate said they'd skip the grapes and send some onions Dancing

Where was Khan when poor old Shane had to endure "who ate all the pies you fat bastard"

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 12, 2022, 11:17:13 AM
Posters warning against 'intrusive staring' are put up on the Tube | Evening Standard

I blame Sad Khant myself . One of the first things he did of note on becoming Mayor was cover up the images of women around our capital City . Some said it was due to being ofensive to Muslims others that he was supporting feminists (lol) on their crusade of hating anything that puts a smile on a mans face .

Sadiq Khan is right to ban objectifying ads from the tube - we never consented to this sexist wallpaper | The Independent | The Independent

So there we go ,  ''stop looking at me '' she said  , Well we wouldnt would we if we had a lovely lady to oggle at .....just saying .
I know and not a word for poor old Shane Warne who looked like he popped his before his time on a liquid diet causing it they say.

I like a liquid diet but the Doc said it's bad for the liver whereas an old workmate said they'd skip the grapes and send some onions Dancing

Where was Khan when poor old Shane had to endure "who ate all the pies you fat bastard"
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Streetwalker

Posters warning against 'intrusive staring' are put up on the Tube | Evening Standard

I blame Sad Khant myself . One of the first things he did of note on becoming Mayor was cover up the images of women around our capital City . Some said it was due to being ofensive to Muslims others that he was supporting feminists (lol) on their crusade of hating anything that puts a smile on a mans face .

Sadiq Khan is right to ban objectifying ads from the tube - we never consented to this sexist wallpaper | The Independent | The Independent

So there we go ,  ''stop looking at me '' she said  , Well we wouldnt would we if we had a lovely lady to oggle at .....just saying .