Majority of uk want to stay out of the EU poll finds...

Started by Thomas, March 12, 2022, 04:23:03 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on March 12, 2022, 07:20:23 PM
I dunno Tommy, if I did not know better I would think that you had a bit of a down on the Labour party :)

I have to say I feel a bit sorry for Sir Keir. He is desperately trying to out Jingo Boris over this Ukrainian business, but it isn't really working because, well at the end of the day Bojo is Bojo and Starmer is Starmer.
Och its a wee bit of fun. We spend so much time attacking the tories on scottish forums , its a bit of light hearted relief to come on here and tweak steve srbs nose over labour.

QuoteI have to say I feel a bit sorry for Sir Keir. He is desperately trying to out Jingo Boris over this Ukrainian business, but it isn't really working because, well at the end of the day Bojo is Bojo and Starmer is Starmer.
You cant tell them.

I dont know how many times over the last ten years if not longer folk have been saying to labour you cant out tory the tories , but quite obviously the blairites have their political strategy and cannot change , so there we go.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on March 12, 2022, 04:32:13 PM
Thats a bit of a body blow for sir keir and the boys and girls. When it comes to election time , i wonder how many of that 55 % are going to put any trust in labour to keep the uk out the eu?

Should be fun watching it enfold.

I dunno Tommy, if I did not know better I would think that you had a bit of a down on the Labour party :)

I have to say I feel a bit sorry for Sir Keir. He is desperately trying to out Jingo Boris over this Ukrainian business, but it isn't really working because, well at the end of the day Bojo is Bojo and Starmer is Starmer.
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on March 12, 2022, 04:32:13 PM
Thats a bit of a body blow for sir keir and the boys and girls. When it comes to election time , i wonder how many of that 55 % are going to put any trust in labour to keep the uk out the eu?

Not many I think
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Thomas

, 55% say they would vote for the UK to stay out of the EU (up 2%) and 45% say they would vote for the UK to join the EU (down 2%).

https://redfieldandwiltonstrategies.com/joining-staying-out-of-the-eu-referendum-voting-intention-20-february-2022/