Are there any experts on here?

Started by Baron von Lotsov, January 05, 2020, 08:45:18 PM

« previous - next »

Baron von Lotsov

I know it is a bloody cheeky question and you'll probably argue what one is, but I leave that up to you!

It's a rehash of a question someone asked on another forum, and it was quite an amusing read.

If you are an expert, I suppose you'll have to tell us why that is.

Some of the replies on this other forum were quite interesting in that you find out things you might not have been aware of. One I particularly got into was when some chap was arguing for 20+ why a certain plane dropped out of the sky and was on the News, but contrary to popular belief was not likely to have been Boeing's fault, despite it being a Boeing plane. No one really clocked it, except myself, but it turned out the guy getting a huge amount of bad fire from other posters was a Boeing test pilot and it was his job to recommend improvements of flight control systems. No you could not argue with that! It proves a point though. Few realise when they are actually talking to an expert. That was just pure crazy coincidence since the chap was a regular member way before this happened. I think it was one of the most interesting threads I have read.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>