If the US is evil, why hasn't the UK and the rest of the world united to destroy them?

Started by mrjoshua, December 30, 2019, 05:08:21 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=12489 time=1578479360 user_id=105
You are British! Scotland is a part of the UK and will be forever.

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2015/11/06/13/29/union-jack-1027898__340.jpg">

https://media3.giphy.com/media/tuvMgAPzxaQBq/200.webp?cid=790b76114d2403f650331e62278f24273003990cc3cb1e06&rid=200.webp">

http://www.makemoneywhilstsleeping.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/EU-flag.gif">

https://media1.giphy.com/media/13TXV4kfn7r2iA/200.webp?cid=790b76114d2403f650331e62278f24273003990cc3cb1e06&rid=200.webp">

https://images-eu.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41T9H5hwWWL.__AC_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg">

https://media1.giphy.com/media/JqDeI2yjpSRgdh35oe/200.webp?cid=790b76110f2831328bfe50eb2bef9b40170de1ee883834ab&rid=200.webp">

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/media/images/71502000/jpg/_71502909_viewer-%282%29.jpg">

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_W7q2ozhDNJdcVMwDp977yJDetCSP_iVblvOAYlGbpCJHk9pk&s">

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/3085945252d5a997caf0562bbb1c01136ada5dc9/0_50_3500_2101/master/3500.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=f28f68da5e87bc4152205959290efb6c">

Bye Mr jo!

Been nice talking to you. :lol:
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Barry

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=12678 time=1578598154 user_id=74
Apparently out of all the tech companies, Google is the one which is most responsible regarding serving your privacy. That's what they say anyway. There will be much worse out there which do it without hitting the headlines. Governments ask Google for data and Google tell them where to go. So it is far more a neutral international company then one working for Uncle Sam.

I've got no argument with you there. It's just that the now banned mrjoshua wanted all living Americans removed from the planet, which might well affect Google's services!
† The end is nigh †

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Barry post_id=12612 time=1578568552 user_id=51
How many anti-American threads do you want?

Stop promoting the murder of millions and go back from where you came from.

Oh, and stop using Gmail. It's from Google and it's from the USA, you are helping promote these people you apparently hate.

Apparently out of all the tech companies, Google is the one which is most responsible regarding serving your privacy. That's what they say anyway. There will be much worse out there which do it without hitting the headlines. Governments ask Google for data and Google tell them where to go. So it is far more a neutral international company then one working for Uncle Sam.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker post_id=12658 time=1578584211 user_id=53:fcplm:

Yes I know mate I merged two of his threads together somehow we now have two Australian fire threads when there should be one and his angry at yanks thread......trying to sort it
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Streetwalker

Quote from: cromwell post_id=12651 time=1578582118 user_id=48
Mod notice

Similar threads merged

:fcplm:

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=12607 time=1578566552 user_id=105
But you did that to the Germans? What is the difference between the Germans and them?

That was a world war though. Uncle Sam however invited the Germans over in Operation Paperclip if you recall.

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=12607 time=1578566552 user_id=105

Okay, so why hasn't the world united together and totally severed all trading and economic treaties with them? Why hasn't the UK? That would really hurt them!

That was Uncle Sam's idea, but it backfired. How do I know? Well I watch Youtube and there were millions from all over the place, especially in the Far East, who were backing China. It's interesting how different people from say Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, South Korea etc etc are all like pretty maty with one another and have a pretty strong moral understanding. They are more familiar with the Chinese and know they are straight dealers. Honesty means a lot over that way. Result was they moved into number two position with Samsung hanging on to number one and Apple shoved down the line. Apple are not the cool thing over that way now. People say China tech is better. Trump has actually made the situation worse for American firms and Broadcom (who supply a lot of the parts) are in economic trouble. They won't go bust or anything, but share prices and so on have dropped.

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

mrjoshua

Quote from: Barry post_id=12630 time=1578574603 user_id=51
Never, so give it up.

Yeah but that's just your opinion Mr. Barry. There are some 500 million of you out there.

Barry

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=12629 time=1578574429 user_id=105

So when are you going to invade and kill them all?

Never, so give it up.
† The end is nigh †

mrjoshua

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=12623 time=1578572802 user_id=63
you need to vent your hatred

Mr. John, as I've been repeating over and over again, I don't HATE THEM! I don't hate them at all! Unlike most of the world out there, I don't hate their country, their politicians, their culture; there is nothing about them that I hate. I haven't met a single one of them, haven't been to their country before, they are thousands of kilometers away from me.... how can I hate something that I know nothing about?

Yes, there are people and things over there that I hate! Zack Snyder for one; his movies are so depressing that his daughter took her own life! And most Disney remakes and Transformer movies and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and all of the Hobbit movies! There might be a few more here and there.You know who I hate Mr. John? My fellow Australians or specifically my coworkers but that is irrelevant.

Now, you on the other hand Mr. John, along with your fellow Europeans do! I wouldn't be saying any of this if I weren't influenced by European propaganda! So, this is kind of your fault.

Now if you hate them and have plans to invade and kill them all, I want to profit from that? That's all I want! Is that so hard to give?

So when are you going to invade and kill them all?

johnofgwent

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=12592 time=1578549460 user_id=105
Can somebody please, PLEASE, answer me that? And I want the answers from someone who does not have a pro-US or anti-US agenda. I want an unbiased, non prejudiced, objective response to this.

What's wrong guys!? Seriously, what is wrong!? I thought you hated them? I thought you hated their country? I thought that they are the cause of all of the world's problems? I thought that they are an obstacle to world peace? I thought you hated their culture, history, tourists, politicians, people? I thought to you, they are nothing more than a bunch of fat, arrogant, ignorant, loud fools who mess up the place, anyplace, they go to?

These are things that I keep reading mainly from Europeans, Canadians and Australians... if that is so, where is the action against them then? Why aren't you boycotting them? Why aren't you fighting them? Why aren't you banning them from coming in? Why do your governments still have relations with them? Why does your country still trade with them? Why do your people still go to their country when I thought you hated their country?

Why is it that those who despise them the most are quick to vent off but when asked questions like this, they disappear or give BS answers? What the fudge? Seriously people, what is going on here?

Forget about Montana and Maine, this is the biggest question in my life; more important than when will I win the lottery!

So, Europeans, please, enlighten me... what is going on?

I have no pro.yank agenda

You on the other hand clearly have an agenda  but whether thatbis because you need to vent your hatred which would have had you shut down on the old site long ago, or just that your an annoying troll piss head I do not know.

Either way, I bid you die in ignorance for I can waste no more time on you.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

mrjoshua

As many as I can make and again, I am not here for the usual "muricans are killing people, whoo I am so angry".

Everyone hates them, so it is okay. And I am in where I came from.

Oh, and stop using Gmail. It's from Google and it's from the USA, you are helping promote these people you apparently hate.

I don't hate the USA nor the people. As I said, I just want Maine or Montana and if it cost 300 million people to get that, then so be it.

Oh and once they set up Google again, I would welcome them in my new country.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

mrjoshua

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=12598 time=1578561645 user_id=74
I don't suppose that's so much like trying to blow their brains out with a Colt 45

But you did that to the Germans? What is the difference between the Germans and them?

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=12598 time=1578561645 user_id=74
such actions are painful for Uncle Sam and his tax revenue collectors. So you are wrong, since there are millions or even billions who were happy to stand up to them.

Okay, so why hasn't the world united together and totally severed all trading and economic treaties with them? Why hasn't the UK? That would really hurt them!

Baron von Lotsov

America tried to ban a legitimate Chinese technology firm for beating them in the market fairly and squarely.

Result - Chinese consumers walk away from US manufacturers in the marketplace where Uncle Sam tries to cheat.

Also many other Far Eastern consumers, and I notice a lot from places like India, also did not smell cricket and did likewise.

I don't suppose that's so much like trying to blow their brains out with a Colt 45, but never-the-less, such actions are painful for Uncle Sam and his tax revenue collectors. So you are wrong, since there are millions or even billions who were happy to stand up to them.