If the US is evil, why hasn't the UK and the rest of the world united to destroy them?

Started by mrjoshua, December 30, 2019, 05:08:21 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11980 time=1578080520 user_id=89
Bush fires are common but there has not been anything like the current disaster. Have you been watching any of the detailed news/ satellite pictures.

Australia is a massive country with a small population. There is currently a fire with over a thousand mile front.

There are not the resources to deal with that. Plus few roads, and in many places no water to fight fires due to many years of drought.

Fires don't start with 1,000 mile fronts. They only get that way through lack of planning, lack of fire extinguishing resources, lack of fire breaks and read my post again. Spain have reduced the incidence of bush fires with exactly the measures I have suggested that Australia have neglected.

Population centres need stronger protection than rural, sparsely populated swathes of Australia.

In general, NASA reports a 25% reduction in area burned by wildfires since 2003.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell post_id=11974 time=1578076368 user_id=48
Bush fires in Oz are common what is your knowledge and expertise of those problems in that country?

Bush fires are common but there has not been anything like the current disaster. Have you been watching any of the detailed news/ satellite pictures.

Australia is a massive country with a small population. There is currently a fire with over a thousand mile front.

There are not the resources to deal with that. Plus few roads, and in many places no water to fight fires due to many years of drought.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11975 time=1578076530 user_id=89
Your comment was about flooding.

Don't start that cobblers smurfy Barry made a comment about govt fire planning to which you replied thus
QuoteI don't think you have any idea of the extent of the fires in Australia. It could never have been planned for.

I pointed out how our govt allowed building on flood plains showing how many govts planning is poor and then asked you about your knowledge and expertise of Oz bush fires.

Clearly little or none judging by your reply.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell post_id=11974 time=1578076368 user_id=48
Bush fires in Oz are common what is your knowledge and expertise of those problems in that country?

Your comment was about flooding.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11973 time=1578075873 user_id=89
In Britain that is common.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell post_id=11971 time=1578075787 user_id=48
Well there was nothing wrong with his reasoning why for example have houses been knowingly built on flood plains what sort of planning is that?

In Britain that is common.

Nick

Quote from: Sampanviking post_id=11950 time=1578061333 user_id=79
The problem Mr Joshua with your extremely simplistic and emotional position is the reality of the development and use 75 years ago of Nuclear Weapons. The US remains today the only nation to use such weapons and they used them in circumstances where their homeland was under no viable threat from the enemy.

Furthermore, the US has a first use policy as part of their overall MAD posture, which is not limited to responding to a nuclear threat, but any potential danger of being militarily overwhelmed.

In short, the US has a policy that would rather extinguish all life on earth rather than suffer a military defeat of any kind.

The answer is therefore to contain and reverse its influence and allow its own internal forces to rip the Federal State apart.

Finally I invite you to name one significant foriegn policy success by the US since 1990?

I cannot think of any and the assassination in Baghdad last night smacks more of panic rather than of considered strategy.

The US undertook the attack for two reasons.

They just got a golden opportunity handed to them on a plate and secondly this guy had been going around the Middle East undertaking Proxy wars against who ever he liked. He was a nasty piece of work and the vast majority of the Middle East are celebrating his demise.

Your post is utter nonsense, the kind of thing I hear in the Middle East from the anti US brigade.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11953 time=1578062160 user_id=89
I don't think you have any idea of the extent of the fires in Australia. It could never have been planned for.

Well there was nothing wrong with his reasoning why for example have houses been knowingly built on flood plains what sort of planning is that?

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry post_id=11934 time=1578052603 user_id=51

I am sorry for the dead and the bereaved, but the weight of blame for this lies in bad management and preparation by the government.

I don't think you have any idea of the extent of the fires in Australia. It could never have been planned for.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sampanviking post_id=11950 time=1578061333 user_id=79

I cannot think of any and the assassination in Baghdad last night smacks more of panic rather than of considered strategy.

Frankly expect terrorist attacks within days.

Sampanviking

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=11947 time=1578059766 user_id=105
Yes, I do have trouble understanding why despite their evils, the world still hasn't brought them to justice.

Once again, I thought you Europeans hated their evils!

Oh my Lord...

The problem Mr Joshua with your extremely simplistic and emotional position is the reality of the development and use 75 years ago of Nuclear Weapons. The US remains today the only nation to use such weapons and they used them in circumstances where their homeland was under no viable threat from the enemy.

Furthermore, the US has a first use policy as part of their overall MAD posture, which is not limited to responding to a nuclear threat, but any potential danger of being militarily overwhelmed.

In short, the US has a policy that would rather extinguish all life on earth rather than suffer a military defeat of any kind.

The answer is therefore to contain and reverse its influence and allow its own internal forces to rip the Federal State apart.

Finally I invite you to name one significant foriegn policy success by the US since 1990?

mrjoshua

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=11943 time=1578055538 user_id=63
You seem to have a hard time understanding that.

Yes, I do have trouble understanding why despite their evils, the world still hasn't brought them to justice.

Once again, I thought you Europeans hated their evils!

Oh my Lord...

johnofgwent

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=11932 time=1578052452 user_id=105
Let's not put to waste the money that built your creations and went to pay you for building them.

Actually, they were built for the purpose of NEVER being used.

Theyve done the job they were built for most spectacularly.

You seem to have a hard time understanding that.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

mrjoshua

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11939 time=1578053525 user_id=89
Context dear boy context.

What do you mean context!?

Oh by the way sir, about getting rid of them, here is an idea: just ban them from coming in! Simple as that! Every single one of them too!

Tell your government to kick out the US military,

Shutdown, the US embassy and turn it into a children's museum,

Ban American tourists from coming in,

Take away the citizenship of Americans who are British,

Ban anything coming from the US: products, TV shows, movies, books; does not matter, everything,

Shut down all US company branches,

Give the US people 15 days to leave or suffer life imprisonment or possible execution.

There you go! No more yankees, no more problems.

And you better do it too because British people are usually the number one who complain about their arrogance and their ignorance and just how plain downright idiotic they are!

Share this to your fellow Europeans too.

papasmurf

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=11936 time=1578052784 user_id=105
No, you did not!

Context dear boy context.