If the US is evil, why hasn't the UK and the rest of the world united to destroy them?

Started by mrjoshua, December 30, 2019, 05:08:21 AM

« previous - next »

mrjoshua

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11928 time=1578052080 user_id=89
Got rid of them out of Britain.

No, you did not!

Aren't there still US bases in your country? I'm pretty sure there are US people living in your country? There are definitely McDonald's branches in London?

So, no, you did not get rid of them! Although I do have a solution for that...

Barry

As always when it's a bit hot, a bit windy, a bit cold, or a bit wet the cause is glibly "climate change" or "global warming".

What about the government responsibility to plan housing in safe areas?

To clear wide firebreaks to allow for control.

To get plenty of water carrying aircraft to be available to water bomb the fires as soon as they break out.

To have infra-red monitoring stations on hills constantly monitoring for hot spots.

I am sorry for the dead and the bereaved, but the weight of blame for this lies in bad management and preparation by the government.
† The end is nigh †

mrjoshua

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=11925 time=1578051439 user_id=63
You seem to have a most unhealthy desire to let loose my creations.

Let's not put to waste the money that built your creations and went to pay you for building them.

And I would really much want to survive to see a US free world because I'm just curios what kind of world it would be like: would it be a peaceful and happy place like Mr. papasmurf and the billions like him would like to think? Would it be a horrible world where these anti-US people will eat their words? Or would it just be the same? For me, it's a social experiment.

OH! And would the world divide their lands equally and give my country either Maine or Montana?

papasmurf

Quote from: "Hyperduck Quack Quack" post_id=11924 time=1578051409 user_id=103
As we know from a recent major tragedy in this country, it's not always best to follow official advice.  But how do people know when it's best and when it's not?

Official advice is for the general population. It is often at odds with what is taught at survival/disaster training.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

papasmurf

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=11917 time=1578047822 user_id=105
But it would certainly help if you got rid of them, right?

Got rid of them out of Britain.

johnofgwent

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=11899 time=1578001625 user_id=105
Good enough reason to destroy them! To get your revenge! Not only for that but for what they did to you more than two hundred years ago!

Make them starve! I want to see yankee boys and girls emaciated! I want to see a yankee little girl lying on the ground with a vulture ready to eat her as soon as she dies!

The world in which I grew up was filled with men - and it was largely men -  in positions of power who had beheld the sheer horror of war up close and personal and had no wish to see it again....

The world that paid me to create the weapons to defend this country was in little doubt of my ability ...

You seem to have a most unhealthy desire to let loose my creations.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Hyperduck Quack Quack

As we know from a recent major tragedy in this country, it's not always best to follow official advice.  But how do people know when it's best and when it's not?

mrjoshua

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11912 time=1578045720 user_id=89
What would give me peace and happiness has nothing to do with America.

But it would certainly help if you got rid of them, right?

papasmurf

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=11910 time=1578045116 user_id=105
I am advocating it so that people like Mr. papasmurf and the billions of others like him can finally have peace and happiness.

What would give me peace and happiness has nothing to do with America.

mrjoshua

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11906 time=1578040983 user_id=89
You can't keep history out of the discussion:

This is not a discussion, this is me asking you why even if they commit things like this, you won't stop them:

http://www.asianews.it/files/img/size3/AFGHANISTAN_-_immagini_massacro.jpg">

https://img.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_480w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2012/11/05/Foreign/Images/Afghanistan_Massacre-055cc.jpg?uuid=wbiwICdUEeKZcnG_ZOoJHA">

mrjoshua

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=11907 time=1578042167 user_id=50
advocating the destruction of an entire country and its people.

I am advocating it so that people like Mr. papasmurf and the billions of others like him can finally have peace and happiness. It is the only way I know to achieve it because sir, if there were a better way, I would be happy to consider it but there is no better way, so we should do it my way.

You're a sick ****

You need to be sick and twisted if you are going to win wars.

Also sir, I am not a Muslim; not all people that think this way are.

johnofgwent

I doubt you've even got the first idea what war even is. And here you are celebrating 9/11 and advocating the destruction of an entire country and its people. You're a sick **** and nothing else. "Alluh Akbar" anyone? Feck off you childish *****

Not much I can add except  :hattip
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

DeppityDawg

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=11831 time=1577972740 user_id=105
Look, Mr. DeppityDawg, if the world is ever going to destroy them, they will have to kill - killing is part of war.

I doubt you've even got the first idea what war even is. And here you are celebrating 9/11 and advocating the destruction of an entire country and its people. You're a sick **** and nothing else. "Alluh Akbar" anyone? Feck off you childish *****

papasmurf

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=11897 time=1578001020 user_id=105
Sir, this is not a historical discussion!

You can't keep history out of the discussion:

Suggested reading:-

More at link:-

https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/eisenhower001.asp">https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_centur ... wer001.asp">https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/eisenhower001.asp

Military-Industrial Complex Speech, Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1961

Until the latest of our world conflicts, the United States had no armaments industry. American makers of plowshares could, with time and as required, make swords as well. But now we can no longer risk emergency improvisation of national defense; we have been compelled to create a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions. Added to this, three and a half million men and women are directly engaged in the defense establishment. We annually spend on military security more than the net income of all United States corporations.

This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence -- economic, political, even spiritual -- is felt in every city, every State house, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

mrjoshua

Quote from: Barry post_id=11900 time=1578005468 user_id=51
you are a sick one.

Mr. Barry, it is the will of the British people and that of the world.