If the US is evil, why hasn't the UK and the rest of the world united to destroy them?

Started by mrjoshua, December 30, 2019, 05:08:21 AM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=11899 time=1578001625 user_id=105
Good enough reason to destroy them! To get your revenge! Not only for that but for what they did to you more than two hundred years ago!

Make them starve! I want to see yankee boys and girls emaciated! I want to see a yankee little girl lying on the ground with a vulture ready to eat her as soon as she dies!

As the Deppity said, you are a sick one.  :thdwn:
† The end is nigh †

mrjoshua

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=11864 time=1577988449 user_id=63
Well, the German's were assisted by yank aid and as a result were off rationing long before us ...

Good enough reason to destroy them! To get your revenge! Not only for that but for what they did to you more than two hundred years ago!

Make them starve! I want to see yankee boys and girls emaciated! I want to see a yankee little girl lying on the ground with a vulture ready to eat her as soon as she dies!

mrjoshua

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=11863 time=1577988362 user_id=63
Again I ask, why exactly would I want to do that ??

To stop their evils! For humanity! For happiness!

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=11863 time=1577988362 user_id=63
....there isnt a single yank on it.

Hmm.... is this the "not all of them are bad people" argument you are using right now?

Sir, I do believe that there were good Germans and Japanese during WW2 but they were killed regardless...

mrjoshua

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11846 time=1577977953 user_id=89
Economically they did win, and Britain was a basket case.

Sir, this is not a historical discussion! This is a discussion about how to stop their evils and I believe the best course of action is to kill every single one of them! And you have to be coming up with a plan now! You have to act now!

Wasn't it you who said that millions are angry with them because of the many innocent people they have killed? Use that anger to kill them as well, just like what those 19 men did!

This is for our happiness and the future of humanity's!

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11846 time=1577977953 user_id=89

Well, the German's were assisted by yank aid and as a result were off rationing long before us ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=11803 time=1577959612 user_id=105
Guys guys, please! We need to be united if we are ever to take down the evil imperialist state and turn their land red with their blood!

Again I ask, why exactly would I want to do that ??

The list of people I'd happily see targeted with the stuff I helped make is quite long and there isnt a single yank on it.

And by the way, from one of your earlier posts, I think its MRS Toots ....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=11835 time=1577973199 user_id=105

Also if people thought like you did back in WW2, then the Germans and Japanese would have won.

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

mrjoshua

Quote from: Sampanviking post_id=11829 time=1577972657 user_id=79
Because this is not the way that empires die.

You sound like a member from Quora. Are you a member there?

Mr. Sampanviking, what makes you think that "their power and influence is first checked and then reversed" is enough? What makes you think that they won't recover and commit the same evils again? What makes you think that they are willing to let go of such power and influence peacefully?

Mr. Sampanviking, let me put it you another way, when you are trying to kill cancer cells, you have to make sure that you kill every single one! If even one cancer cell survives, it will slowly grow back again.

Also if people thought like you did back in WW2, then the Germans and Japanese would have won.

mrjoshua

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=11824 time=1577972235 user_id=50
You are one sick ****.

Look, Mr. DeppityDawg, if the world is ever going to destroy them, they will have to kill - killing is part of war.

Sampanviking

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=11561 time=1577682501 user_id=105
And I mean totally destroy them, like turn their country into ruins and the population into corpses?

Because this is not the way that empires die.

They die when their power and influence is first checked and then reversed. It becomes like Frostbite and Gangrene, eating away at the extremities and causing them to drop off. By the time the condition reaches the Core it is already all over.

mrjoshua

Quote from: T00ts post_id=11817 time=1577971013 user_id=54
Why would you think that?

Because that's what I hear! Aren't you Europeans always on about Iraq and oil and how they created ISIS and how they are the cause of the migration crisis and how their military bases are on your soil? Come on Mr. T00ts, are you actually British?

You have shown interest in only one subject of your own creation.

Because it is an interesting subject! You Europeans always rant off about them but I don't think any of you has thought about it from this angle! Except of course for those 19 men, Osama bin Laden and several thousand people here and there.

It is fairly evident from the responses that you have received that no-one else is.

Probably many millions of people, because of military attacks by the USA.

- papasmurf

Uncle Sam's negotiating position is, do it or die.

- Baron von Lotsov

Also, sir, this is not the only site that I have asked this question; many from others support this idea, it's just that they give me BS answers though.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=11814 time=1577970532 user_id=105
Mr. Barry, if 19 men could do this, imagine what 7,000,000,000 could do:

You are one sick ****.

T00ts

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=11815 time=1577970635 user_id=105
This is why they not afraid to do evil! Come on British people! I thought you were angry!?

Why would you think that? You have shown interest in only one subject of your own creation. It is fairly evident from the responses that you have received that no-one else is.

mrjoshua

Quote from: T00ts post_id=11807 time=1577960935 user_id=54
If we are going to talk evil then those without sin can cast the first stone.

This is why they not afraid to do evil! Come on British people! I thought you were angry!?

mrjoshua

Quote from: Barry post_id=11806 time=1577960765 user_id=51
Good luck with that

Mr. Barry, if 19 men could do this, imagine what 7,000,000,000 could do:

https://www.history.com/.image/t_share/MTY2NzA0OTc2NTkxMDcwNTYw/september-9-11-ground-zero-gettyimages-1166177.jpg">