If the US is evil, why hasn't the UK and the rest of the world united to destroy them?

Started by mrjoshua, December 30, 2019, 05:08:21 AM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Barry post_id=11806 time=1577960765 user_id=51
Quite.  :lol:

Good luck with that, you'll need it. Count me out.  :hattip

Likewise! If we are going to talk evil then those without sin can cast the first stone.

Barry

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=11804 time=1577959864 user_id=105
Mr. papasmurf, if we are ever going to be successful in destroying the imperialists, we need to stop fighting with one another and be united! That is the only way we can make them pay for their sins!

Quite.  :lol:

Good luck with that, you'll need it. Count me out.  :hattip
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=11804 time=1577959864 user_id=105
Mr. papasmurf, if we are ever going to be successful in destroying the imperialists, we need to stop fighting with one another and be united! That is the only way we can make them pay for their sins!

I have no religion.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

mrjoshua

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11800 time=1577956977 user_id=89
You seem to be in complete ignorance.

mrjoshua

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=11797 time=1577956367 user_id=50
You'd be first on the fecking passenger list.

Guys guys, please! We need to be united if we are ever to take down the evil imperialist state and turn their land red with their blood!

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=11799 time=1577956746 user_id=50
I don't care what you're a member of. You're beyond any kind of rational discussion.

I am not blinkered to what is happening. You seem to be in complete ignorance.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11798 time=1577956552 user_id=89
I am not, and never have been a member of, or supporter of any political party.

I also have a survival at sea certificate.

I don't care what you're a member of. You're beyond any kind of rational discussion.

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=11797 time=1577956367 user_id=50

I am not, and never have been a member of, or supporter of any political party.

I also have a survival at sea certificate.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11796 time=1577956283 user_id=89
There are lot of candidates for that in the Tory party, it would take more than one ship though.

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=11794 time=1577955995 user_id=50
Sometimes you just want to round up all the dross in society, put them on a ship, sail it into the middle of the Atlantic, and then just torpedo the fecking thing with them on it. There are a few candidates for the passenger list in this thread. Lord only knows what goes on in some people's heads.

There are lot of candidates for that in the Tory party, it would take more than one ship though.

papasmurf

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=11793 time=1577955866 user_id=105
Okay... care to explain why these hippies aren't bombing the USA to heck?

Smoking too much home grown skunk.

DeppityDawg

Sometimes you just want to round up all the dross in society, put them on a ship, sail it into the middle of the Atlantic, and then just torpedo the fecking thing with them on it. There are a few candidates for the passenger list in this thread. Lord only knows what goes on in some people's heads.

mrjoshua

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=11791 time=1577953850 user_id=89
Even in the rural "idyll" where I live, I have heard the USA referred to as "The Great Satan."

Okay... care to explain why these hippies aren't bombing the USA to heck?

papasmurf

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=11788 time=1577940237 user_id=105
British people for one.

It isn't just someone and they did not just whisper it. Have you not read some of the responses?

I have been coming across this "The USA is evil" for years now. Didn't a Saudi gun some people over there a few weeks ago and before he did it, posted a message "The USA is evil"?

Even in the rural "idyll" where I live, I have heard the USA referred to as "The Great Satan."  However there are far to many hippies resident in the area  for my liking. The amount of shelf space in supermarkets devoted to hippy food has been increasing steadily for years.

mrjoshua

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=11718 time=1577877557 user_id=63
From whom have you been getting your information ??

British people for one.

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=11718 time=1577877557 user_id=63
someone whispered

It isn't just someone and they did not just whisper it. Have you not read some of the responses?

I have been coming across this "The USA is evil" for years now. Didn't a Saudi gun some people over there a few weeks ago and before he did it, posted a message "The USA is evil"?