If the US is evil, why hasn't the UK and the rest of the world united to destroy them?

Started by mrjoshua, December 30, 2019, 05:08:21 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=12477 time=1578460275 user_id=105
Because anger is a good motivation. Anger is what the Nazis used to conquer Europe.

No they didnt , and no one is angry apart from you.

QuoteI am not the victim here, Europeans are! All I want is to profit from your misery.

You are the victim of your own anger and dark thoughts.

Meanwhile we europeans are happy and content.

...and friends with america.....

QuoteNope. I don't care about politics in general. If I use politics in my arguments, that is because Europeans use it too; monkey see, monkey do.

If possible, I want to stay away from politics until I get a hold of either Maine or Montana.

Well you`ve come to the wrong forum then mr jo , as this is a political forum.

QuoteSorta... I mean whatever works.

Well that doesnt work . The labour party said that in the UKGE 2019 , and the people of england scotland and wales annihilated them big time.

Nothing like a good bit of nationalism  to rouse the spirit , and of course our alliance and friendship with our brethern in america.

QuoteNot in Iran.

They wear sandals , and socks dont go with sandals.

QuoteDon't forget the:

Muslims,

the North Koreans,

the Russians,

the South Americans,

a lot of the African countries,

the Pakistanis of course, let's not forget about them

the Philippines because they were screwed over

the Europeans who want their power back that was taken by them by the usurper

the Central Americans

oh that's right, the Mexicans, they want their lands back

the Native Americans, now these guys were screwed over big time.

the Hawaiians! They were overthrown

the natives of Guam! Who else?,

The Canadians for 1812! A lot of Canadians till this day are still sour about that oof

The Japanese for nuking them!

The Chinese for preventing them from taking what is rightfully theirs!

I'll try to think of some more.

Most muslims  , north koreans etc etc dont hate or wish to destroy the yanks , and those that do are too scared of retaliation.

So what we talking about now.....? Out of 7 billion , maybe you have stretched to a few thousand around the world? :lol:

Your getting there cobba , long way to go though.

QuoteOh I would like that.

:lol:

QuoteThe US does

No 31 states have the death penalty.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

mrjoshua

Quote from: Thomas post_id=12371 time=1578385177 user_id=58
It was actually tony blair ,

Oh la la Tom! I have been reading some really angry responses about that Iranian general from British folks.

Some even are calling for the world to stand up against the imperialists!

mrjoshua

Quote from: Thomas post_id=12450 time=1578423921 user_id=58
How do you know i have family in america?

I didn't. I've noticed that most of the ones who sympathize and defend them have family over in yankeeland.

mrjoshua

Quote from: Thomas post_id=12447 time=1578423699 user_id=58
So if you cant be arsed , why do you expect them to be? :lol:

Because anger is a good motivation. Anger is what the Nazis used to conquer Europe.

Come on mr jo whats really getting you down?

I am not the victim here, Europeans are! All I want is to profit from your misery.

Its western politics isnt it? just admit it now. :brd:

Nope. I don't care about politics in general. If I use politics in my arguments, that is because Europeans use it too; monkey see, monkey do.

If possible, I want to stay away from politics until I get a hold of either Maine or Montana.

what with a sort of" workers of the world unite against the american  imperialists? "

Sorta... I mean whatever works.

Most folk are too busy cleaning out their sock drawers mr jo.

Not in Iran.

so thats you, google maps  ,your pal ,and 19 ragheads. Only a few billion more to go mr jo.

Don't forget the:

• Muslims,

• the North Koreans,

[list=]
  • the Russians,
  • [/list]

• the South Americans,

• a lot of the African countries,

• the Pakistanis of course, let's not forget about them

• the Philippines because they were screwed over

• the Europeans who want their power back that was taken by them by the usurper

• the Central Americans

• oh that's right, the Mexicans, they want their lands back

• the Native Americans, now these guys were screwed over big time.

• the Hawaiians! They were overthrown

• the natives of Guam! Who else?,

• The Canadians for 1812! A lot of Canadians till this day are still sour about that oof

• The Japanese for nuking them!

• The Chinese for preventing them from taking what is rightfully theirs!

I'll try to think of some more.

Think of all those virgins in the afterlife mr jo.

Oh I would like that.

Many  of the countries around the world dont.

The US does.

Thomas

Quote from: Barry post_id=12453 time=1578424556 user_id=51
    Just noticed this.

Thank you for your advice. I don't think I have any family in America. If I did I wouldn't fret for them. Seems quite safe there.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/1004Eqp3k9U6KQ/200.webp?cid=790b76117ed4a07f79644a79704154d946d5df5c587e761b&rid=200.webp">

totally agree barry.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3osxYcwi3hCVbzNYqY/200.webp?cid=790b76118930981f4418b85a04c7ef4ca4737adea26a9923&rid=200.webp">

Barry

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=12374 time=1578387274 user_id=105
    You and Mr. Barry and a few others on other sites are the only ones who are defending them. Do you have family there, sir? Is that why you are upset? I suggest you get them out! Tell Mr. Barry to get his family out as well. That is the only advice I can give you.

Just noticed this.

Thank you for your advice. I don't think I have any family in America. If I did I wouldn't fret for them. Seems quite safe there.
    † The end is nigh †

Thomas

Thomas

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=12374 time=1578387274 user_id=105
     Do you have family there, sir? Is that why you are upset? I suggest you get them out!

How do you know i have family in america?

I havent mentioned it on this forum , neither has anyone else , and the last time i did mention it was years ago on our old forum? :brd:

:shrg:

Thomas

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=12382 time=1578394466 user_id=105
    The fires are far from where I live and besides, I pay taxes and a portion of those taxes goes to the fire department, so in theory, I kind of did something.

So ?

You want 6.7 billion people to unite and destroy 300 million yanks , many of whom will have to travel far further than you to your bush fires you cant be arsed putting out.

So if you cant be arsed , why do you expect them to be? :lol:

Come on mr jo whats really getting you down?

Its western politics isnt it? just admit it now. :brd:

QuoteBillions are, billions. They are just afraid to die. They need their emotions aroused!

what with a sort of" workers of the world unite against the american  imperialists? "    :lol:  Sounds like the yawnfest that is a labour party conference.

Most folk are too busy cleaning out their sock drawers mr jo.

QuoteHmm... 19 men did this fairly recently:

so thats you, google maps  ,your pal ,and 19 ragheads. Only a few billion more to go mr jo.

QuoteAs I said, I am prepared to die but I'd rather live! How am I suppose to enjoy my rewards should I die?

Think of all those virgins in the afterlife mr jo.

QuoteI believe in the death penalty.

Many  of the countries around the world dont.

Thomas

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=12381 time=1578394090 user_id=105
    But come on sir, we're not here to talk about what the british have done!

Well , since year dot , justice has been dispensed with the support of the people. One of the key tenets of that support has been that justice is served equally and without fear or favour.

So when you talk about the world uniting to destroy the yanks and serving them justice for their perceived wrongdoings , then it has to be set against the background of how other countries are behaving or have behaved.

So yes mr jo ,we are here to talk about what other countries have done , which includes the yanks peers , china and russia , and their predecessors , the old european powers.

The question then becomes if china and russia are equally as bad if not worse than the yanks , and the yanks have yet to equal let alone surpass the old european powers and their antics , then why are the yanks being singled out mr jo?

I mean i dislike trump as much as the next man , wasnt a fan of obama or bush , but quite liked auld bill "the shagger" clinton. I dont agree with a lot of american internal and foreign policy.

However , they havent done me any harm directly or otherwise , and if  there is any justice in the world , i would like to see so called "fellow scots" like gordon brown get his just desserts before anyone else.

So count me out mr jo of your wacky ideas about america. I will be standing shoulder to shoulder with them against you. :thup:

Barry

Quote from: DeppityDawg post_id=12398 time=1578407087 user_id=50
    Honey nut loops. If only it were just a breakfast cereal.

:hattip

:fpigs:
    † The end is nigh †

DeppityDawg

mrjoshua

Quote from: cromwell post_id=12388 time=1578397617 user_id=48
    You aren't an Australian

Oh my gosh, I... I don't know how to react.

Quote from: cromwell post_id=12388 time=1578397617 user_id=48
    I think you are some mad American

Yes, I am and I want all of my fellow countrymen dead so that I can have possession of some land.

cromwell

Quote from: mrjoshua post_id=12382 time=1578394466 user_id=105
    The fires are far from where I live and besides, I pay taxes and a portion of those taxes goes to the fire department

You aren't an Australian,your IP address may come back as from there but if it does probably a vpn.

I think you are some mad American on the wind up,an Aussie would never use the term "fire dept." thats an American term so yeah you're right the fires are far from where you live.....thousands of miles :evil:
    Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

mrjoshua

Quote from: Thomas post_id=12376 time=1578388389 user_id=58
    Talk is cheap.

The fires are far from where I live and besides, I pay taxes and a portion of those taxes goes to the fire department, so in theory, I kind of did something.

no one is interested or willing , just like you with the bush fires in oz.

Billions are, billions. They are just afraid to die. They need their emotions aroused!

Nobody cares enough to attack them either , which is the big flaw in your argument.

Hmm... 19 men did this fairly recently:

https://www.liveuttarpradesh.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Terrorists-Attacks-2.jpg">

:lol: crack on then. you first. we`re waiting.

As I said, I am prepared to die but I'd rather live! How am I suppose to enjoy my rewards should I die?

No you dont. Punishment for perceived crimes doesnt warrant death.

I believe in the death penalty.