What is really happening in the Ukraine Conflict?

Started by Sampanviking, March 18, 2022, 01:00:53 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on May 18, 2022, 06:02:17 PM
Oh dear, it looks like someone hunted and destroyed your video.  Isn't censorship wonderful.
Oh dear, it's not destroyed is it Scott, looks like you're going to have to comment on it now. 😂 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: Good old on May 18, 2022, 09:54:26 AM
Russias estimated loses which are to a large extent based on the well documented lose of equipment. Always remembering deaths are the lower end of casualty numbers in conflict of this scale, the total injured has to be at least forty thousand, even if the death toll is 10-15 thousand, and not the 27 thousand claimed by Ukraine.
So they do have some holes to plug.
As ever they may have thousands of bodies for cannon fodder just as in 39-45. But this is 2022. And to a fair degree it's a failure to come to terms with that, that has got them into trouble in conventional  terms.
Having bodies is all very well, but having decent gear, and lots of it ,would be far more useful to them. And their loses in this area are every bit as telling if not more so than the tragic lose of life that has accompanied the destruction of much of their very best equipment.  So much for the warm welcome .
So from your rocking chair down south you can tell us the number of casualties Russia has had. Well that's a rare gift indeed.

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on May 17, 2022, 06:55:03 PM
Ex Russian General states exactly what the sane on this forum have been saying.
It was said on Russian TV, in Russian, but I'm sure the deluded will shout fake news.

https://youtu.be/Jo_KDcvXX-M

Oh dear, it looks like someone hunted and destroyed your video.  Isn't censorship wonderful.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: Sampanviking on May 17, 2022, 11:06:42 PM
The only message I got from that show is that with the Ukraine fully mobilised and being supported with money and equipment from every part of the US empire, that Russia cannot complete the fight simply using the same 150K troops that it started with. He is calling for Russia to start mobilising and to send more troops across the border.

Genuine dissent or carefully placed Opinion Shaping?
No he's not. He is saying that everyone in the world is against Russia because they have done a bad thing and they are going to get their arse kicked.
He's also saying economically they are going to suffer, and for what?

Good old

Quote from: Sampanviking on May 17, 2022, 11:06:42 PM
The only message I got from that show is that with the Ukraine fully mobilised and being supported with money and equipment from every part of the US empire, that Russia cannot complete the fight simply using the same 150K troops that it started with. He is calling for Russia to start mobilising and to send more troops across the border.

Russias estimated loses which are to a large extent based on the well documented lose of equipment. Always remembering deaths are the lower end of casualty numbers in conflict of this scale, the total injured has to be at least forty thousand, even if the death toll is 10-15 thousand, and not the 27 thousand claimed by Ukraine.
So they do have some holes to plug.
As ever they may have thousands of bodies for cannon fodder just as in 39-45. But this is 2022. And to a fair degree it's a failure to come to terms with that, that has got them into trouble in conventional  terms.
Having bodies is all very well, but having decent gear, and lots of it ,would be far more useful to them. And their loses in this area are every bit as telling if not more so than the tragic lose of life that has accompanied the destruction of much of their very best equipment.  So much for the warm welcome . 

Sampanviking

It was said on Russian TV, in Russian, but I'm sure the deluded will shout fake news.

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on May 17, 2022, 08:48:59 PM
Great stuff,and who do you rate the ex soldier or the tub thumping woman?.......my money is on the military bloke.
Using her logic Ronnie O'Sullivan is not a professional because he would not be prepared to die. She was not happy about someone actually saying how it is on State controlled TV

cromwell

Great stuff,and who do you rate the ex soldier or the tub thumping woman?.......my money is on the military bloke.

Nick

cromwell

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 17, 2022, 05:13:37 PM
Indeed Russian forces have taken the south coast , Brighton gave up without so much as an 'Im Gay ' and we are digging in along the north downs in preparation to defend Londonistan at all costs .
:D :D :D

Streetwalker

Quote from: Sampanviking on May 17, 2022, 10:13:04 AM
It was over the rest of the net and other news channels for hours before it appeared on the Beeb and then on a back page and not as a headline.
As for claims of due diligence, that went out the window long before February this year, it was just an attempt to delay the publication of bad news, just as how they are calling it an "Evacuation " rather than a "Surrender"

Back on the ground, Russian forces have now entered several new settlements today including New York and are making rapid progress in clearing out the enemy.
Indeed Russian forces have taken the south coast , Brighton gave up without so much as an 'Im Gay ' and we are digging in along the north downs in preparation to defend Londonistan at all costs .

Sampanviking

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 17, 2022, 07:56:22 AM
What did you expect a news special ?  We will send billions of pounds , all the kit that might be any good to them and some that isn't but cancel Corrie and Long lost family ?

Besides our news agencies were probably making sure the reports were true as thats what they do before feeding it to the masses
It was over the rest of the net and other news channels for hours before it appeared on the Beeb and then on a back page and not as a headline.
As for claims of due diligence, that went out the window long before February this year, it was just an attempt to delay the publication of bad news, just as how they are calling it an "Evacuation " rather than a "Surrender"

Back on the ground, Russian forces have now entered several new settlements today including New York and are making rapid progress in clearing out the enemy.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Sampanviking on May 16, 2022, 11:05:57 PM
Better late than never I suppose.
What did you expect a news special ?  We will send billions of pounds , all the kit that might be any good to them and some that isn't but cancel Corrie and Long lost family ? 

Besides our news agencies were probably making sure the reports were true as thats what they do before feeding it to the masses