What is really happening in the Ukraine Conflict?

Started by Sampanviking, March 18, 2022, 01:00:53 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Sampanviking on March 23, 2022, 04:22:09 PM
There are loads of MSM stooges in Ukraine but most of them a nowhere near an active front line of any description but simply regurgitate press briefings and repeat assertions as if they were fact.

So you don't think he should be allowed to do it? Really?
So all the talk about Freedom and Democracy is just bunk and what you really believe is blind obedience to the status quo.
I think what Patrick is doing stands for the very epitome of what Freedom and Democracy means, the ability to see the all the facts without being told what to think, so that we can make up our minds.
The forces that Patrick is with are; I repeat, the locals, the military of the Donetsk Peoples Republic, the Republic of Donetsk, of which Mariupol is a part.
They are fighting the Azov National Guard (an openly Neo Nazis militia) and the Ukrainian Army's 81 Airbourne Division. both have their main headquarters in Lvov, which is about as far away geographically and culturally from Mariupol as you can get.

Fact is, that on three occasions, Oblasts (Republics) of the Ukraine have been the given the chance to vote by referendum, on whether to stay in the Ukraine or leave it. Each one has voted overwhelmingly to leave it. So unless your saying that you only accept a referendum result with which you agree, I think that people in West that support Kiev should be prevented from facilitating a regime that many clearly do not want imposed upon them.
Can I ask what is your nationality / birth country / which country is your country ??
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sampanviking

Residents of Central Mariupol blaming the Ukrainian forces for using civilians as human shields and causing much of the damage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLZ2ZzoD-W0

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on March 29, 2022, 06:47:26 PM
It's definitely nothing to do with economic migration, or Ukrainian soldiers attacking Ukrainians.  😉

LOL but hang on haven't the blatantly stupid been along to tell you your thinking is all wrong? What about China? we need to talk about China apparently.
Although we have already said don't start thinking this is China.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: Borchester on March 29, 2022, 02:58:47 PM
Oh God, only Sheepy knows the truth and the rest of us just believe the lies we are told.

Why not you usually do. 

Borchester

Quote from: Sheepy on March 29, 2022, 11:59:52 AM
Not particularly, I don't have a problem being met with the truth just sifting it out seems the big problem for others. 

Oh God, only Sheepy knows the truth and the rest of us just believe the lies we are told.
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on March 29, 2022, 10:03:41 AM
Except when it's Chinese or Russian. :P
Not particularly, I don't have a problem being met with the truth just sifting it out seems the big problem for others.  

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on March 29, 2022, 09:20:58 AM
We seem to have reached a point where propaganda is no longer worthy of comment.
Except when it's Chinese or Russian. :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on March 29, 2022, 08:44:01 AM
Funny as well as many have said how "the west" are sanctioning russia one minute , then crying that the russians are demanding payment in rubles for gas and oil the next.:D

We seem to have reached a point where propaganda is no longer worthy of comment. 

Thomas

Funny as well as many have said how "the west" are sanctioning russia one minute , then crying that the russians are demanding payment in rubles for gas and oil the next.:D

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Thomas

Quote from: Scott777 on March 28, 2022, 09:04:24 AM
Guilty of free speech.  We should all know better than to speak slightly more freely than we are allowed. 🤔
isnt that the truth. If the last two years especially have taught us anything , its that free speech n the holier than thou west is nothing but an empty illusion.

Sampanviking

Quote from: cromwell on March 28, 2022, 10:19:22 PM
Maybe not,but he's a dab hand with the poison......even to his friends.  Puke
Are we talking about Abramovich?
Two points.
1) What makes you think they are friends?
2) Even the Ukrainian side are calling this BS - maybe a play for sympathy to get himself unsanctioned?
https://twitter.com/BBCTimFranks/status/1508527142593871883?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1508527142593871883%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sinodefenceforum.com%2Ft%2Fukrainian-war-developments.8899%2Fpage-1660