What is really happening in the Ukraine Conflict?

Started by Sampanviking, March 18, 2022, 01:00:53 AM

« previous - next »

Sampanviking

Sampanviking

Actually, I found something that I cant explain on the frame of the version I have been watching
I will post three pics - the precise frame before, the full white flash and afterwards.

Pic one shows that the white flash has started but the truck is still intact??

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 08, 2022, 02:53:10 PM
This video VERY obviously shows it was NOT a truck bomb it was a missile.

https://t.me/bazabazon/13721?single
Not a single frame with a missile on it. 

Last frame before explosion and no missile. 

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 08, 2022, 02:42:33 PM
You are capable of stopping the video at the correct moment yourself. It is VERY obviously a missile strike.
Yes but I can't stop it on a nonexistent missile like you seemingly can. Another cop out by you. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 08, 2022, 02:50:00 PM
What the feck in anything I said is there anything to promote that stupid notion??

What I was saying is that Air Defense makes a successful missile attack very unlikely
That Maritime defense makes a sea based attack very unlikely
That the bridges own guard units make the placement of charges on the bridge very unlikely

That only a suicide truck bomb has anything like a chance of getting through by being more able to hide in plain sight.

This video VERY obviously shows it was NOT a truck bomb it was a missile.

https://t.me/bazabazon/13721?single
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sampanviking

Quote from: johnofgwent on October 08, 2022, 02:08:31 PM
So you want me to believe Putin blew his own bridge up to blame the yanks ?
What the feck in anything I said is there anything to promote that stupid notion??

What I was saying is that Air Defense makes a successful missile attack very unlikely
That Maritime defense makes a sea based attack very unlikely
That the bridges own guard units make the placement of charges on the bridge very unlikely

That only a suicide truck bomb has anything like a chance of getting through by being more able to hide in plain sight.

What is so difficult to understand in that?? !!

Just to add that the placement of the explosion also does not favour any of the other options.
It looks as though the suicide bomber, detonated his vehicle with a mind to catch the fuel train in the blast.
Anybody planning any other form of attack, would have chosen a spot a bit further up the bridge where is switches from being a compression/causeway bridge to the Suspension part of it.
A successful attack at this section would have caused far more difficult damage to repair and blocked the only Deep Water Sea Lane in and out of the Sea of Azov.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 08, 2022, 02:14:03 PM
Well you should be able to screenshot that frame then. I await the image.
You are capable of stopping the video at the correct moment yourself. It is VERY obviously a missile strike.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 08, 2022, 01:33:22 PM
I suggest you go to Specsavers and look at the video frame by frame. It was a missile strike.
Well you should be able to screenshot that frame then. I await the image. 

johnofgwent

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 08, 2022, 02:02:48 PM
Well I can see a lorry on the very spot where the explosion is but not one sign of a missile. Not one frame.
I have watched a lot of missile strikes in my time and yet to see an invisible missile, even ballistic ones.
Nor is it as though the bridge is undefended. It is surrounded by multi layer air defence and has a dedicated maritime defense force to protect the sea approaches.
It has  dedicated security force to protect the structure of the bridge itself.

The Ukrainians have been lobbing rockets at the Bridges over the Dnieper for months and these bridges are still operating, yet somehow they manage to fire something way beyond the maximum range of anything they possess, get through the missile shields and score a direct hit at first attempt??
I very very much doubt it.

Jihadi al Ukraini sounds far more likely to me
So you want me to believe Putin blew his own bridge up to blame the yanks ?
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sampanviking

Well I can see a lorry on the very spot where the explosion is but not one sign of a missile. Not one frame.
I have watched a lot of missile strikes in my time and yet to see an invisible missile, even ballistic ones.
Nor is it as though the bridge is undefended. It is surrounded by multi layer air defence and has a dedicated maritime defense force to protect the sea approaches.
It has  dedicated security force to protect the structure of the bridge itself.

The Ukrainians have been lobbing rockets at the Bridges over the Dnieper for months and these bridges are still operating, yet somehow they manage to fire something way beyond the maximum range of anything they possess, get through the missile shields and score a direct hit at first attempt??
I very very much doubt it.

Jihadi al Ukraini sounds far more likely to me

Good old

Does it really matter , apart from the fact that if it was a rocket, it would indicate the Ukrainians have some pretty lethal gear and know what it's for.
It would suit the Russians, information set up if it was a suicide lorry bomb. It then gets the full terrorist allegations thrown at Ukraine.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on October 08, 2022, 01:29:49 PM
You are always offended and thereby easily ignored.

Surely a truck can carry a greater payload than a rocket and if sitting in the right place will have greater accuracy than a missile launched from afar ?
A truck bomb on the carriageway would not do that much damage to a bridge.  It is VERY obvious from the video it was NOT a truck bomb.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 08, 2022, 01:32:02 PM
The support isn't gone, it's 2 separate sections. And I didn't say it was a van, it said it was blown from underneath. If you don't want to be challenged, don't post, or at least post stuff that's credible.

I suggest you go to Specsavers and look at the video frame by frame. It was a missile strike.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 08, 2022, 01:16:52 PM
Take out one bridge support and two sections of a bridge will fall. There is no way a truck bomb on the carriageway could do that much damage to a bridge.

Nick frankly I am fed up with your continual abuse of me when it is your lack of knowledge is the problem.
The support isn't gone, it's 2 separate sections. And I didn't say it was a van, it said it was blown from underneath. If you don't want to be challenged, don't post, or at least post stuff that's credible. 

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on October 08, 2022, 01:16:52 PM
Take out one bridge support and two sections of a bridge will fall. There is no way a truck bomb on the carriageway could do that much damage to a bridge.

Nick frankly I am fed up with your continual abuse of me when it is your lack of knowledge is the problem.

You are always offended and thereby easily ignored.

Surely a truck can carry a greater payload than a rocket and if sitting in the right place will have greater accuracy than a missile launched from afar ?
Algerie Francais !