What is really happening in the Ukraine Conflict?

Started by Sampanviking, March 18, 2022, 01:00:53 AM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on October 05, 2022, 11:34:59 PM
What am I doing now?
Guessing (wrongly ) how I think

QuoteNow you feel judged, insulted and feel a need to protect your thoughts.
Anyway Vlads finished sooner rather than later 
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 05, 2022, 06:48:28 PM
The Russians are pulling back because they use the same Mongol tactics that they have used for centuries. They used them to beat Napoleon, they used them to beat Hitler and now they are using them on this proxy NATO army.

Talk of nukes being used in Ukraine IMHO ludicrous. Remember it is not "The Russian Army" in the Ukraine, just a small percentage of it and this percentage is about to be substantially increased. Hardly the last ditch measure required to protect the homeland from imminent invasion.

What is absolutely disgusting though is the MSM (BBC's Oilyer Guerin standing next to it) to the blown up convoy of civilian vehicles East of Krazny Lyman and claim this was a Russian Military Convoy. All vehicles used by the Russian Army, irrespective of whether they are dedicated Military or requisitioned Civilian ones, are marked with operational markings, such as Z V or O.
None of these vehicles had any such markings and all such contents that had survived were domestic.
This was a civilian convoy heading East into safer Russian Territory who were murdered by the Coup Installed Kiev Regime.
But do keep cheering them on.....
😂 You need to open your eyes. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on October 05, 2022, 11:32:53 PM
You're doing it again,no I don't, not insulted in the slightest either....just replying, why are you insulted I did?

What am I doing now?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on October 05, 2022, 11:25:39 PM
I used you as an instance, no different from anyone else. Now you feel judged, insulted and feel a need to protect your thoughts. Putins fault.
You're doing it again,no I don't, not insulted in the slightest either....just replying, why are you insulted I did?

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on October 05, 2022, 11:19:23 PM
Can I,wow you can see my thought process.

My side is anti Putins aggression,if you think I swallow all from one side you've hardly read a thing I've posted over the years.
I used you as an instance, no different from anyone else. Now you feel judged, insulted and feel a need to protect your thoughts. Putins fault.

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on October 05, 2022, 06:54:17 PM
Sure SPV, but you are in a no different a position than say Cromwell, who can only see what he is told by one side or the other. He then like you decides which side is his.
Can I,wow you can see my thought process.

My side is anti Putins aggression,if you think I swallow all from one side you've hardly read a thing I've posted over the years.

srb7677

I fear that at some stage, as his army keeps taking enormous losses and is being driven back, Putin will resort to using tactical nukes out of desperation, probably not on the front lines where his own armies would be hit but at Ukrainian command and control centres in the rear. He will blame attacks on Russia when the Ukrainians advance too far into territories he has illegally annexed. 

And when he nukes something, we can rest assured that Sampan will be here to tell us that the use of nukes are a justified act of self defence.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

cromwell

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 05, 2022, 09:22:05 PM
Once again you simply demonstrate that your not following the reality of the situation, just regurgitating the MSM BS mixed with the usual faux morality.

The Ukrainians by throwing all in have obviously created local numerical superiority against the Russians SMO task force and so; as defined by the Mongol tactics, they just fall back, let the Ukrainians continue to come forward in the open and keep hitting them until they are forced to grind to a halt
The line in Kherson seems to have been stable today, although it seems a new night attack has been launched by the Ukrainians
This footage shows an actual tank battle from the last day or so and shows the advancing Ukrainian army take an absolute hammering
https://twitter.com/mdfzeh/status/1577668623975518208
Meanwhile alls well with the Russians. ::)

Sampanviking

Quote from: Good old on October 05, 2022, 07:47:03 PM
Just one Major over riding  problem with that theory. The Ukrainians will not try to get to a frozen Moscow, and neither will any NATO member or members. Personally I don't think it bares comparison, but if I did, I'd say
It's much more likely the boot is on the other foot ,Russia, is the stretched invader not the Ukrainians,.
Once again you simply demonstrate that your not following the reality of the situation, just regurgitating the MSM BS mixed with the usual faux morality.

The Ukrainians by throwing all in have obviously created local numerical superiority against the Russians SMO task force and so; as defined by the Mongol tactics, they just fall back, let the Ukrainians continue to come forward in the open and keep hitting them until they are forced to grind to a halt
The line in Kherson seems to have been stable today, although it seems a new night attack has been launched by the Ukrainians
This footage shows an actual tank battle from the last day or so and shows the advancing Ukrainian army take an absolute hammering
https://twitter.com/mdfzeh/status/1577668623975518208

Good old

The Russians are pulling back because they use the same Mongol tactics that they have used for centuries. They used them to beat Napoleon, they used them to beat Hitler and now they are using them on this proxy NATO army.

Just one Major over riding  problem with that theory. The Ukrainians will not try to get to a frozen Moscow, and neither will any NATO member or members. Personally I don't think it bares comparison, but if I did, I'd say 
It's much more likely the boot is on the other foot ,Russia, is the stretched invader not the Ukrainians,.

Sheepy

Talk of nukes being used in Ukraine IMHO ludicrous. Remember it is not "The Russian Army" in the Ukraine, just a small percentage of it and this percentage is about to be substantially increased. Hardly the last ditch measure required to protect the homeland from imminent invasion.

What is absolutely disgusting though is the MSM (BBC's Oilyer Guerin standing next to it) to the blown up convoy of civilian vehicles East of Krazny Lyman and claim this was a Russian Military Convoy. All vehicles used by the Russian Army, irrespective of whether they are dedicated Military or requisitioned Civilian ones, are marked with operational markings, such as Z V or O.
None of these vehicles had any such markings and all such contents that had survived were domestic.
This was a civilian convoy heading East into safer Russian Territory who were murdered by the Coup Installed Kiev Regime.
Sure SPV, but you are in a no different a position than say Cromwell, who can only see what he is told by one side or the other. He then like you decides which side is his. 

Sampanviking

Quote from: Sheepy on October 05, 2022, 08:13:17 AM
How about this for a scenario then General, what if the Russians are pulling back because they don't want to be around when a tactical nuke goes off, while the mad dog of Western making in Ukraine is moving all of his troops just where the Russians want them while crowing about being a victorious leader. If the Russians do a nuclear test on the border, will it even be a test?

Sheepy

Quote from: patman post on October 05, 2022, 06:16:43 PM
The "Better Dead Than Red" brigade won't like that advice — there's no real Reds around anymore, only would-be despots...
Sure, if you say so, just one thing the Yanks did exactly the same in Afghanistan amongst others, which is why I said Vlad has gone the wrong way about it, I don't doubt for a minute how far he will go this time.

patman post

Quote from: Sheepy on October 05, 2022, 05:44:03 PM
Former CIA Moscow chief of station on Putin's nuclear war threat (msn.com)
From the people who know how Russians think and work. Don't kid yourselves or like Barry says prepare to make your peace with whichever god it is you pray too.
The "Better Dead Than Red" brigade won't like that advice — there's no real Reds around anymore, only would-be despots...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

B0ycey

Quote from: Sheepy on October 05, 2022, 05:44:03 PM
Former CIA Moscow chief of station on Putin's nuclear war threat (msn.com)
From the people who know how Russians think and work. Don't kid yourselves or like Barry says prepare to make your peace with whichever god it is you pray too.

As I have said Sheepy, I think we have guardians in the sky. Although I have already made peace with God.