What is really happening in the Ukraine Conflict?

Started by Sampanviking, March 18, 2022, 01:00:53 AM

« previous - next »

Sampanviking

Quote from: Good old on October 06, 2022, 06:43:08 PM
First of all there has been no admission of ethnic cleansing . What has been admitted is some individuals have taken their  own revenge and that is not condoned by the authorities.  Outside of that collaborators, in particular  those that are suspected of assisting the Russians in mistreating innocent citizens are being hunted as criminals. Which any invaded country would do, as it's treasonable behaviour.
That is not ethnic cleansing other than in the excuse booklet constantly in use by the likes of you. The  idea that Ukraine or anyone else could attempt ethnic cleansing in Russia. Is all part of deception that consumes most of what you relay.
Who said it wasn't a crime? If it's  a war crime whoever does it, it's a crime it's  no less of a crime when you won't admit a crime has been committed as Russia, constantly does.
If war crimes have been committed by Ukraine troops the same international justice will be considering it , at least by your own admission , the Ukrainian authorities are open to calling it what it is. Which is something the Russians just don't get near doing.
The Ukrainians are not perfect morally , certainly no more than any other nation. But that has nothing to do with them defending themselves against an illegal military invasion that has already killed thousands of their citizens, that in its self is the crime that Putin won't admit, and you seem to applaud.
I don't have to call you out as anything. I think your posts have made it abundantly clear to all that read these pages how best they should describe you.
More of your simpering nonsense
"oh the evil Russians are coming to torture the innocent Ukrainian civilians of the Donbass ohhhh ohhhh
Come and save them Vlodimir ohhh ohhhh
"now they are all being forced to vote at gunpoint ohhhh ohhhhh
They even made them all vote yes ohhhhh ohhhhhh
Hopefully the Ukrainian army will punish the naughty that were nasty and sided with the horrid Russians ohhh ohhhh"

This attitude transends simply gullible - this is full on total fecktard level thinking

Of course all the southern areas of Ukraine are Russian. The people are Russian, speak Russian have a Russian culture and most of them want to be out of Ukraine and in Russia, which is why they rose up against the US sponsored Coup in 2014.
ever since they have been attacked in Ukrainian controlled territory and shelled in militia controlled territory
Their language is outlawed and you can be beaten in the street, stripped and tapped to a lamppost if your caught speaking it
Their Political Parties banned and outlawed - included major parties
Their politicians have been attacked. murdered or jailed, including the man who is the official leader of the opposition and yet you prattle on sanctimoniously about freedom and democracy.
Everything that Russia is accused of The Ukraine is guilty of in spades and no amount of spin and Propaganda BS can change that reality
Every measure of sleaze and corruption thrown at Moscow, the Ukraine has also come in lower on every measure.
Bur people are now being brainwashed by idiots like you to throw away there long term financial security for their benefit. Its mental!

Collaboration is pretty much identifying as Russian, so anybody who took part in the Referendum votes or accepted Humanitarian Aid from the Russian state is officially a collaborator and the people they want to "shoot like pigs"
There is plenty of evidence that this is exactly what the Ukrainian nationalist brigades do whenever they have reoccupied territory from the Russians. Most of which is either swept under the carpet by our media or blamed on the Russians. Now of course we have there admission that this is what they do.
This is on the record
Now Zelensky is calling for a preemptive Nuclear strike on the Russian mainland
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1578097733860065281 

So keep cheering for Ethnic Cleansing and all out now, all out Nuclear War - it must feel so worth it!
Worlds gone stark fecking mad and bleating liberal types and now regurgitating full on Neo-Con propaganda!

Mod Notice
Call Zelensky names if you wish but leave out the anti semitism.
Comment removed
You're better than that  SPV.

Good old

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 06, 2022, 06:04:08 PM
Under your increasingly thin veneer of moralism and humanitarianism I detect just another rabid neo-con shill. Just one without the courage of their convictions.
The very same people that have filled our media with allegations against the Russians and now admitting that do the things that they accuse other of.
Are we supposed to be pleased that you will not be applauding or encouraging Ethnic Cleansing in Ukraine and Russia by the Kiev Regime? Maybe you could give them a very stern talking too.

This is your response to an actual admission of war crimes by the Ukrainian military, while you melt down in Liberal outrage hysterics when presented with unsubstantiated allegations against the Russians, pumped out by the Wests propaganda and Psych War machine....

So its only a crime when somebody other than us does it. Utter bare faced hypocrasy form a Cheerleader for every illegal war an invasion carried out by the West in recent decades.

I call you out as a US Neo-Con shill of the first order.
An utter fake like Blair and all his New Labour cronies.

First of all there has been no admission of ethnic cleansing . What has been admitted is some individuals have taken their  own revenge and that is not condoned by the authorities.  Outside of that collaborators, in particular  those that are suspected of assisting the Russians in mistreating innocent citizens are being hunted as criminals. Which any invaded country would do, as it's treasonable behaviour.
That is not ethnic cleansing other than in the excuse booklet constantly in use by the likes of you. The  idea that Ukraine or anyone else could attempt ethnic cleansing in Russia. Is all part of deception that consumes most of what you relay.
Who said it wasn't a crime? If it's  a war crime whoever does it, it's a crime it's  no less of a crime when you won't admit a crime has been committed as Russia, constantly does.
If war crimes have been committed by Ukraine troops the same international justice will be considering it , at least by your own admission , the Ukrainian authorities are open to calling it what it is. Which is something the Russians just don't get near doing.
The Ukrainians are not perfect morally , certainly no more than any other nation. But that has nothing to do with them defending themselves against an illegal military invasion that has already killed thousands of their citizens, that in its self is the crime that Putin won't admit, and you seem to applaud.
I don't have to call you out as anything. I think your posts have made it abundantly clear to all that read these pages how best they should describe you.

Sampanviking

Quote from: Good old on October 06, 2022, 02:37:43 PM
Typical, Russia, breaks any number of well established legal requirements, including those  that says you must not invade your neighbour for the purpose of stealing land.  You rejoice in any thing  thought to represent a Russian military success. Yet it's very clear without the Daily Mails say so, that any number of atrocities are being perpetrated by Russias mixture of regular, and renegade units operating in occupied areas
You ignore the fact that Russia has its  massed armies in Ukraine to make it part of Russia. By their own admission.
And in doing so have killed Ukrainian citizens merely for daring to stand against them.
It's not to be applauded or encouraged but the seeking of natural justice is a sad product of what Russia has inflicted on parts of Ukraine. 
Why is it Russian attitude so often compares with any common bully, and that is. I can do what I want to you, nothings off the table, you abide by the rules and take a beating. And if you don't I'll appeal to the ACTUAL rules of justice.
Under your increasingly thin veneer of moralism and humanitarianism I detect just another rabid neo-con shill. Just one without the courage of their convictions.
The very same people that have filled our media with allegations against the Russians and now admitting that do the things that they accuse other of.
Are we supposed to be pleased that you will not be applauding or encouraging Ethnic Cleansing in Ukraine and Russia by the Kiev Regime? Maybe you could give them a very stern talking too.

This is your response to an actual admission of war crimes by the Ukrainian military, while you melt down in Liberal outrage hysterics when presented with unsubstantiated allegations against the Russians, pumped out by the Wests propaganda and Psych War machine....

So its only a crime when somebody other than us does it. Utter bare faced hypocrasy form a Cheerleader for every illegal war an invasion carried out by the West in recent decades.

I call you out as a US Neo-Con shill of the first order.
An utter fake like Blair and all his New Labour cronies.

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on October 06, 2022, 02:48:50 PM
Well It took Einstein to give us a clue as to how to end all existence. It doesn't need  that kind of intellect to understand that it wouldn't need the use of to many units to do just that.
If Putin is up for that, we will never stop him short of dropping our trousers. Yes he says he had no choice.
Well wouldn't he ,we now know he wanted to take a frigging great piece of the Ukraine and call it Russia. And he knew no one would just give it to him, because he knew it was not his.
Reducing his choices is saying it's not yours, and the Ukrainians do just that, they are not up for being raped ,no matter what weapon he proposes to carry that rape out with.

You should be careful that Russophobia is taking over your life, nice speech though, I am sure. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Good old

Quote from: Sheepy on October 06, 2022, 10:36:59 AM
Well, if you say so Einstein, just one thing he told us he had no other choice but invade so reducing his choices even more is somehow wise in the minds of the yanks.

Well It took Einstein to give us a clue as to how to end all existence. It doesn't need  that kind of intellect to understand that it wouldn't need the use of to many units to do just that.
If Putin is up for that, we will never stop him short of dropping our trousers. Yes he says he had no choice.
Well wouldn't he ,we now know he wanted to take a frigging great piece of the Ukraine and call it Russia. And he knew no one would just give it to him, because he knew it was not his.
Reducing his choices is saying it's not yours, and the Ukrainians do just that, they are not up for being raped ,no matter what weapon he proposes to carry that rape out with.

Good old

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 06, 2022, 11:12:20 AM
For any who doubt that this is enthnocentric civil war

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11284819/How-Ukrainian-intelligence-chiefs-tracking-collaborators-worked-Russians.html

Claims and allegations against the Russians are one thing, but this is a stark admission that there is the Ukrainians are conducting a savage retribution campaign against Ethnic Russians that identify as Russian. This is not new and started in 2014, surprised to see the Mail be so bold as to print it and then gloss over what is little more than ethnic cleansing (although they did the same in Kosovo)

Its not hard to be labeled a Collaborator if your ethnic Russian, simply receiving humanitarian aid from the Russian state or NGO's is enough to earn you that title (official Ukrainian announcement about a month or so ago)

Bur hey, turn your heating off and keep cheering them on.....

Typical, Russia, breaks any number of well established legal requirements, including those  that says you must not invade your neighbour for the purpose of stealing land.  You rejoice in any thing  thought to represent a Russian military success. Yet it's very clear without the Daily Mails say so, that any number of atrocities are being perpetrated by Russias mixture of regular, and renegade units operating in occupied areas
You ignore the fact that Russia has its  massed armies in Ukraine to make it part of Russia. By their own admission.
And in doing so have killed Ukrainian citizens merely for daring to stand against them.
It's not to be applauded or encouraged but the seeking of natural justice is a sad product of what Russia has inflicted on parts of Ukraine.  
Why is it Russian attitude so often compares with any common bully, and that is. I can do what I want to you, nothings off the table, you abide by the rules and take a beating. And if you don't I'll appeal to the ACTUAL rules of justice.

B-4

Quote from: Sampanviking on October 06, 2022, 11:12:20 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11284819/How-Ukrainian-intelligence-chiefs-tracking-collaborators-worked-Russians.html

Claims and allegations against the Russians are one thing, but this is a stark admission that there is the Ukrainians are conducting a savage retribution campaign against Ethnic Russians that identify as Russian. This is not new and started in 2014, surprised to see the Mail be so bold as to print it and then gloss over what is little more than ethnic cleansing (although they did the same in Kosovo)

Its not hard to be labeled a Collaborator if your ethnic Russian, simply receiving humanitarian aid from the Russian state or NGO's is enough to earn you that title (official Ukrainian announcement about a month or so ago)

I am sure there are ethnic Russians who are being mistreated, especially if they're supporting an invading force that is basically exterminating Ukrainians.  War is hell.  Maybe Putin's henchmen should campaign to have Russia pull out completely if they're so concerned. It isn't like Russians in Russia can do it, considering they would face up to 15 years in prison for challenging Putin. 

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sampanviking

Sheepy

Quote from: Borchester on October 06, 2022, 06:45:04 AM
It is certainly a thought, but Russian leaders have never given much thought to the welfare of their troops, so why should they start now ?

I suppose the saving grace is that corruption in the Russian military is such that the important part of their nukes have been sold off at the local car boot sale and that the actual warheads won't now work.

Meanwhile the oil powers are seriously considering how many dollars are in it for them which won't make much difference if the Yanks don't get off their assisted suicide mission.

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on October 06, 2022, 10:25:22 AM
Yes they have never been to worried about feeding the meat mincer with their multitudes,  and some of their tactics now give reason to think little changes.
But nuclear in their back yard is going beyond military casualties, it really would be the biggest case of Shite in one's own nest ever committed to , and possibly a case of blowing one's own foot off.
To expand on that situation in any way will put an end to everyone's game, there  won't be  much need for conservation projects put it that way.
Well, if you say so Einstein, just one thing he told us he had no other choice but invade so reducing his choices even more is somehow wise in the minds of the yanks. 

Good old

Quote from: Borchester on October 06, 2022, 06:45:04 AM
It is certainly a thought, but Russian leaders have never given much thought to the welfare of their troops, so why should they start now ?

I suppose the saving grace is that corruption in the Russian military is such that the important part of their nukes have been sold off at the local car boot sale and that the actual warheads won't now work.

Yes they have never been to worried about feeding the meat mincer with their multitudes,   and some of their tactics now give reason to think little changes.
But nuclear in their back yard is going beyond military casualties, it really would be the biggest case of Shite in one's own nest ever committed to , and possibly a case of blowing one's own foot off.
To expand on that situation in any way will put an end to everyone's game, there  won't be  much need for conservation projects put it that way.

Borchester

Quote from: Sheepy on October 05, 2022, 08:13:17 AM
How about this for a scenario then General, what if the Russians are pulling back because they don't want to be around when a tactical nuke goes off, while the mad dog of Western making in Ukraine is moving all of his troops just where the Russians want them while crowing about being a victorious leader. If the Russians do a nuclear test on the border, will it even be a test?

Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Quote from: Sheepy on October 05, 2022, 11:58:06 PM
But I didn't guess anything you said I did then went off on one, you are no different from the rest of us, you are only reliant on what you are fed, the same as SPV. What you choose to believe then is released via your posts.
Gone off on one,if you say so Sheeps :)

You're right about one thing though I'm no better or worse than anyone on here as a person,as a poster I try to read as widely as I can and come to a conclusion,again like anyone on here despite that I'm swayed by life experience.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: cromwell on October 05, 2022, 11:50:55 PM
Guessing (wrongly ) how I think
Anyway Vlads finished sooner rather than later

But I didn't guess anything you said I did then went off on one, you are no different from the rest of us, you are only reliant on what you are fed, the same as SPV. What you choose to believe then is released via your posts.